THREE

Love , With Love

Three

Jigumeun… So Nyuh Shi Dae!!

Cheers and shouts together with sounds of hand clapping can be heard in Music Bank’s hall. This prove us one thing, Girl’s Generation comeback is a HIT! CONGRATUALATIONS SO NYUH SHI DAE ~

In one of the music bank changing room

‘’Woohoo! Wow! Sones are really supportive. We sure are lucky to have such wonderful fans. Our song is going to be a hit ~’’ Hyoyeon was humming loudly towards herself while walking into the changing room.

‘’You mean you only realise it now?’’ Yuri sarcastically told Hyoyeon.

‘’KWON YURI!! You are gonna be a piece of dead meat when I’m out.’’

‘’Aww.. Im so scared’’ Yuri said while laughing out loud.

‘’But Yuri-ah, all the tiredness does worth it. Agree?’’ Taeyeon is teasing Yuri while remembered how the girl complain about the tiredness of practising.

Yuri make a weird face to Taeyeon and walk off to pack her things. Taeyeon laugh like an ahjuma when she know she had successfully make The Kwon Yuri irritated.

‘’Sunny-ah, please change faster, I’ve waited for more than 15 minutes already.’’ Aish, can’t believe she is so slow in changing but so fast in bathing. is just so weird man.

‘’One minute more, Jessica.’’

‘’Im Yoona ! Give me back my chips N.O.W!’’

‘’ XP, No way unnie, is in my hand so this is mine now!

‘’Yah! I’m gonna count to 3 and you better return it to me if not…’’

‘’If not what? Why don’t you come chase me for your chips?’’ and Yoona starts to run around with Sooyoung chasing behind.

Taeyeon can’t help but chuckle at those 2 dorks. HA, and sones say I’m the dork, if only they see what I’m seeing.

‘’Taeyeon-ah, your turn.’’

‘’Thanks, my dear house chores partner! Take care of the 2 dorks for me please.’’

‘’OKAY!’’ Taeyeon can slightly hear Hyoyeon shouting to make sure she hears it.

‘’Unnie, are you not feeling well? You look pale.’’

‘’I’m fine maknae, don’t bother to worry about me, go change.’’

‘’But..’’ Ju Hyun stops her speech and walk away when she saw Yuri signalling her to go.

‘’Hey… ’’

‘’Mmm… ‘’

‘’What’s wrong Pani? You look… … I don’t know… … Sad? Worry? Tell me, you know I’m here for you right, in fact all the girls are.’’

 ‘’Nothing Yuree-ah, I’m just feeling a bit light-headed. Nothing serious, so you really don’t have to worry about me.’’

‘’Hmm, then I think you shouldn’t go for your musical practise later Pani-ah, I’m afraid if you go on like this you will fall sick.’’

‘’Maybe. We’ll see later kay?’’

‘’Alright. But if you feel dizzy or anything tell me immediately promise?’’

‘’Promise’’

 

‘’Come on girls, time to go home and eat something wonderful to celebrate your successful comeback.’’ Said the manager oppa.

‘’YAY!! Food!! Wait for me!! ‘’

‘’IMAGE, Our image girls.’’

Well, I can only say let them be Unnie, Sone knows our personality, I’m sure they don’t mind.

The girls are walking to their car and chatting happily along the way.

’Fany-ah, you haven’t talk to me these few days, what’s wrong?’’

‘’Pani!!! Aren’t you hungry? Let’s go.’’

(Author: Who dares to interrupt our one and only Jeti moment? Oh well, let’s just say unnie is doing this for the best.)

Unfortunately, before Tiffany can think of an answer for Jessica, she’s being pulled away by Sooyoung and they run into their car taking the back seat.

‘’Unnie! Wait for me too! Food!  WAITTT!!!’’

And Yoona successfully pulled Maknae and Yuri with her into the car where Sooyoung and Tiffany are. When Jessica was about to enter the car,

‘’DUD… The car you are trying to enter is currently not available. Kindly turn to your left and take another car, we’re sorry for the inconvenience, please try again later. DUD… …’’

With that, Yuri closed the car door and their manager oppa starts the engine to depart.

‘’Jessica Jung, stop dreaming and come into the car.’’

‘’I’m not dreaming Kim Hyo Yeon. Is just… ’’ I’m getting this weird feeling for not  talking to Tiffany these few days.

With the sound of the car door closed, signalling the car is departing towards their next destination too.

 

Back in the dorm

Living hall   9:30 p.m

‘’Seohyun, have you seen Mi Young?’’

‘’Nope, Yuri unnie.’’

‘’I knew it! Aish, that stubborn girl, didn’t I tell her to take a rest for today, how stubborn can she be.’’

‘’Yuri, stop talking out loud,  and you do know Mi Young is a VERY VERY VERY stubborn girl when it comes to work right?’’

‘’Ya ya ya. That’s why I was trying to persuade her not to go today and I stay beside her all the time to make sure until you once again pull her away and I lost track after that. Do you really love her so much?’’

‘’Her? Who is the Her?’’ 

‘’Food Choi Soo Young FOOD! Do you really love food so much and have to pull Tiffany to run with you to get your food = ice-cream not long after dinner?’’

‘’Are you trying to tell me is my fault Kwon Yuri?’’

‘’Well as you can see, yes!’’

‘’But I was just trying to treat her some ice-cream so that she will feel happier and you are saying is MY fault? You are really nerve wrecking Kwon Yuri. I can’t believe you.’’

‘’Calm down both of you! As in NOW! You two are being stubborn, Yul, is Tiffany’s decision, let her do what she wants. She is not a baby for god sake. And SOO, eating ice-cream only adds to the pain NOT cure. You should really borrow some books from Hyunnie to increase your knowledge.’’

‘’But Sunny…’’   ‘’But…’’

‘’No buts CHOI and KWON, you two go calm down elsewhere, as you can see, I’m trying to watch movie with maknae. Now shoo.’’

And the 2 prankster (excluding Yoona) went back to their own room.

 

In Sunyeon’s room

‘’Ouch ouch ouch, Kim Hyoyeon, respect you unnie!’’

‘’But you don’t even look like one and in case you had forgotten, we are in the same age.’’

‘’Yah!’’

‘’Unnies! Stop fighting. We are here to discuss about unnie’s relationship.’’

‘’Thanks a lot Yoona. Speaking of that, Kim Taeyeon, when do you think is the right time to tell the others about this? Hiding this from the other girls is not good.’’

‘’I don’t feel like it Hyo, I don’t think is the right time yet.’’

‘’Then when is the right time Kim Taeyeon?’’

‘’I don’t know Hyo-ah, is just… … I’m scared.’’

Let’s just say hiding is easier than spilling because we don’t need to confront the others and things will remain the same without any changes.

‘’Of what?’’

‘’You know it well right, it took us 2 months to accept the fact that Jessica is dating Hara!’’

‘’Taeyeon, is not a good excuse okay.’’

‘’But unnie, that’s different. You and Sunny unnie are both our sisters, I think it would be easier for the others to accept.’’

‘’Said the one who avoided me for 2 weeks when she found out about it.’’

‘’Unnie, that’s off topic, and it was only 2 weeks right? Well, anyway, I’ve always supported ace family, hehehe… …’’

‘’Ha ha ha. Is not even funny.’’

‘’As you wish Taeyeon-ah, but don’t expect Sunny to wait for you forever. Love come without you noticing and it will also leave if you don’t grab it on time. Let’s go Yoona, think about it Kim Taeyeon, I don’t wish to see you let your happiness slip away, again.’’

Sunny walk away before anyone notice. If only I didn’t fall for a coward like her.  But is too late isn’t it. Taeyeon-ah, how long do we need to keep this as our secret? Tears are flowing out from her eyes uncontrollably, she knows her eyes would definitely hurt like anything tomorrow, but she couldn’t care less, the pain in her heart, for now, is just unbearable.

But what Sunny didn’t know was Taeyeon saw her and was trying to walk towards where she is but stop abruptly when she heard the sound of her loved one crying. And then, her tears were also sliding down uncontrollably.

Taeyeon always doesn’t understand those romantic movies where the main actor will stand in front of the door crying and hear the main actress sobbing inside the room. Why not just go in and comfort her? But now Taeyeon finally understands, the pain of hearing your loved one cry, and you can do nothing except crying together. Is just a door away, but Taeyeon felt like she was standing thousand miles away from Sunny.

Mianhae, I didn’t know I was hurting you this badly all this while but please, please endure for a bit more, I promise, things will get better. I promise. Saranghae… She whispers to herself.

Seeing both of them get hurt by their own love hurts them too. Hyoyeon and Yoona are trying to hold back their tears seeing their strong leader in her broken state. They wanted to comfort her so badly, but they know is better to leave her alone. The other member are confused of the situation but they also know is better to keep quiet than to ask.

 

 

Teaser

Some things can be healed in time, but it will always leave a scar.

‘’Come on, let me treat you something fantastic.’’

When only will you look at me like you look at her?

And she can hear her own heartbeat beating faster than usual, is something wrong? She thought.

Hmm… I wonder if unnie will like it anot…

‘’Pani!!’’

 

As my dear readers can see, Choice of C & D are only one vote away.. Please vote if you have not, or maybe state your reason why you choose that pairing, because after the next chapter the story will proceed as the votes. Thank you ^^