SIX

Love , With Love

 

Chapter 6

After getting ready, Tiffany walks out to the living hall and saw her members watching drama as usual.

‘Omo Fany-ah, you’re awake, are you feeling better?’

‘I’m much better already Sooyoung-ah, thank you for your concern.’ Tiffany smile at her sister’s concern.

‘Children! Lunch is ready!!’

 ‘Yoona! Sooyoung! Wait for everyone to sit first!’ Sunny beat both of their hands to prevent them from start eating first.

Seohyun can’t help but laugh at her unnies funny look. The kind of look that you want something so badly but cannot have it.

They were all chatting happily waiting for other members until Jessica walks out from her room, the atmosphere change from gleeful to awkward. Jessica was standing there, don’t know which place to sit, it will be awkward to sit beside Seohyun or Sunny after last night incident, the only place left is beside Tiffany, but she still feel guilty towards the girl.

Everyone stops talking and look at each other, exchanging eye contact making Tiffany confused and she decides to break the ice.

 ‘Morning Jessi, come, sit beside me.’

‘Ah? O… okay.’

During the meal, Tiffany can sense that her other sisters avoid talking to Jessica, she felt worried. Did something happen that I didn’t know? Why everyone seems to be avoiding Jessi? Once again, she decides to break the ice and talk to Jessica.

‘Jessi, how’s your date yesterday?’

‘Ah? Me? Oh, erm, it was fun.’

‘That’s all?’

‘Er, yup, that’s all.’

‘Hey, is there something wrong between you and Hara? If yes you can tell me anytime you know, we are best friends right?’

Jessica looks into Tiffany’s sincere eyes, she can’t help but to feel guilty again for how she behave this few months. In Jessica’s mind, she was thinking:’ am I a fool? How can I treat her or my other sisters like that? I’ve done wrong this time, so awfully wrong, how can I settle this disaster I’ve created this time? Jessica was lost in her own thoughts, Tiffany just take it as Jessica is day dreaming again.

After their meal, Taeyeon make all of them sit in the hall and order them to not walk away until she comes back.

‘Hyoyeon unnie, do you think this is it?’ Yoona was whispering so softly to Hyoyeon, making sure the others cannot hear.

‘I hope so.’

Not long after, Taeyeon and Sunny walk towards the hall hand in hand. Nobody was feeling weird because they always hold the members hand except Yoona and Hyoyeon who was smirking.

‘Erm, guys. I have something to announce,’

‘Did we get another day off?’ asked our innocent maknae.

‘Er, no.’

‘So, what is it that you want to announce short-leg?’ asked the clueless shikshin.

‘Well, you see, there is something we wanted to tell you all long time ago, but never dare to, finally, we come to a conclusion, and we think is appropriate to tell you all now.’

‘We? Who is the other person?’ AND this awesome question (which the other members wanted to ask also) was asked by out black pearl – Kwon Yuri.

‘’Is it something serious? You did not even scold me for calling you short-leg?’

‘So, what is that that you DARE to announce now?’ Tease the Im Yoona.

‘Sunkyu is mine.’

Sunny’s face was as red as tomato when she heard Taeyeon’s words. Hyoyeon can’t help but face palmed herself for Taeyeon’s choice of wording.

‘Huh? What do you mean Sunny unnie is yours?’ The maknae asked.

Tiffany, Sooyoung and Yuri were digesting Taeyeon’s word.

Jessica, who understands what it means, quickly congratulates the both of them.

‘Thank you Jessica, about last night, we are at fault too, we are really sorry.’

‘It’s okay Sunny ah, I’m sorry too.’

The other members were still confuse, so Sunny put up her hand that was intertwined with Taeyeon all the time, and tell them : We are together, as in together like Jessica and Hara, do you all understand what I mean?’

And that was when Yoona realised, Sunny unnie is actually the real ‘man’ in their relationship.

Seeing the members not giving any response, Sunny and Taeyeon are getting worried. Suddenly Sooyoung speaks up and says,

‘Omo! You guys should have told us earlier! Don’t worry! I totally support you two, hehe, short & short, you guys would match perfectly.’

This is the only time where Sunny and Taeyeon were grateful even though the giant called them short.

‘Deh! I support unnies too!’ Turning to the owner of the voice, they can see maknae smiling genuinely to the both of them.

Yuri who was sitting beside just give them a dazzling smile and a wink, well, that says it all isn’t it?

All of the sudden, the only member who haven’t response speaks up,

‘ But Tae-Tae, what about TaeNy? You don’t want me anymore?’

The other members were shock by Tiffany’s outcome, but smile after seeing the playful grin on Tiffany’s face; they know she was just joking to tease the couple.

Looking at the members that are happily chatting about the born of the new couple, the couple can’t help but felt touched.

They did not expect all of them to support them fully. There was not even a little objection from their members; words can’t express their appreciation towards the other 7.

Tiffany was wrong, she thanked god for giving her 8 sisters, it should be Thank god for giving them each other. If the 7 other members were not these 7 girls, will the outcome be the same as now? They will never know the answer.  And they don't ever dare to think of it.

Looking into each other eyes, they can’t help but smile contently; the happiness that they are feeling is overwhelming. They know the road in front will not be easy, but with the support of their members, they know they need nothing more to fight for their love, and most importantly, they know they won’t regret today’s decision.

‘So, the 2 of you will treat us to dinner right?’

Looking at the culprit who broke their moment, namely Choi Sooyoung or shikshin, they can’t help but laugh out loud.

‘Yup, so get ready by 7:30 all of you. Now shoo and give us some time alone.’

All the members walk away understandingly. HyoSooYul walk into Yuri’s room to watch fan made Sunyeon moment, Seohyun and Jessica went back into their respective rooms while Tiffany pull Yoona into her room and lock her door.

‘What’s wrong unnie?’

After struggling whether to tell or not and Yoona threaten to throw bugs into her wardrobe, Tiffany finally spill it all out to Yoona about Yuri’s confession.

‘Oh, you have the same expression as mine when I heard Yuri’s confession.’

‘ Unnie, don’t change the topic. So, do you like Yuri unnie a not?’

‘… …’

‘Yes or No?’

‘… …’

‘Unnie, think before you answer.’

‘I… I don’t know.’

‘… …’ It was Yoona’s turn to go speechless.

‘Yoona, what should I do?’

 

Yoona continue to ask Tiffany some question about love, she can’t help but to find out that although Tiffany doesn’t love Yuri, she does have some feeling for the latter. So she teaches her something before going back to her room to prepare for tonight’s dinner.

After Yoona take her things into the bathroom, she was thinking to herself.

Ah!!! Pabo, why did you ask Fany unnie to do that?

 

Unnie, I like you.

She can’t help but to think: Am I too late?? I guess I’m worst than Taeyeon unnie huh, always pretend to be the oh-so-good girl, and end up being the one regretting every time. Unnie, I wish you the best.

In the restaurant

‘Give me that piece!’

‘Yah! You’ve taken 5 already!’

‘Unnie! Give me that bowl!’

‘No! You ate 3 bowls of seafood salad already!’

‘Remind me why did I agree to bring you all out to eat?’

‘Because unnie you and Sunny unnie…Umph…Ouch… Fany unnie…’

Before the crazy deer get the chance to spill out the reason, Tiffany, who was sitting beside the deer quickly clamp .

9 of them were having their meal and chatting happily in the restaurant until they heard a cheerful voice saying:

‘Hello guys! It’s been a long time since we met!’

‘Hello, Seohyun.’

 

Teaser

‘Let’s take a break, no, let’s call it off.’

‘Don’t worry, no matter what decision you make, I will always support you.’

But I thought I had always like Sica unnie, so what is this weird feeling inside me?

‘Sooyoung-ah, if I tell you I like someone, what do you think?’