FIVE

Love , With Love

 

‘I’ve called Director Kim to tell him that Tiffany can’t attend her musical practise for a week.’

‘But Taeyeon unnie, wouldn’t Tiffany unnie be upset if she can’t go for practise?’

‘You know how stubborn Tiffany can be right? From Kko Kko Tour, Music Core to filming in Phuket for our photobook, I don’t know Taeyeon.’

‘ Deh, unnie had been stress due to some negative comments from netizens about her dancing and some anti fans even say they look forward to unnie falling on stage!’

‘Hey! Don’t even mention this in front of Pani. I don’t want her to be bother by these too.’

‘Too? You mean she had other worries?’

‘I smell something fishy Sooyoung, S.P.I.L.L!’

‘Er… Hehe, Nothing Sunny, nothing.’

 ‘Unnie! You all are getting off topic, we are discussing about how to tell Tiffany unnie about her resting a week from her musical practise!’

Sound of discussion can be heard and everyone was giving their own opinion until

‘Members! Her health or her musical? You choose.’ And all of them know the answer in their heart so everyone keep quiet as they know they are left with no choice.

 

Silence was emitting the room until the sound of the door opening revealing a happy Jessica.

‘Hello my dear sisters. Why are all of you standing in front of Tiffany’s room?’

Nobody knows what to tell so all of them kept quiet.

Seeing none of them want to speak up, the leader has no choice but to talk even though she was still furious about Jessica not eating dinner at home. Maybe she can’t control her anger so the words of ‘Tiffany is not feeling well’ became

‘I didn’t know you CARE for your group mate.’

‘What do you mean?’

‘What Taeyeon mean is that she thought the only thing you care about is Hara.’ And that was Sunny helping Taeyeon to translate the meaning behind her words.

‘What? But you guys should know right? Is so difficult for us to even see each other, is only times like that we can do it, I just wanted to spend more time with her, is that wrong? I thought you all supported me?’

‘Sica, you just met up with Hara 5 days ago.’

‘Well don’t you know Soo? 5 days is considered very long for couples. I guess you won’t know because you haven’t been in any relationship before.’

Loud gasps and shock can be seen and heard from the other members. Immediately Jessica felt sorry but due to her pride and ego she didn’t show it out.

Tears were forming in Sooyoung eyes, before she got the chance to talk, Hyoyeon beat her to it.

Wow! Hyoyeon exclaim sarcastically.’  ‘Jessica Jung Soo Yeon, if that’s how you think of the members who didn’t have the chance to date yet, then go ahead. Tell me!! Tell Seohyun!! Tell us how pathetic are we!! I will listen to everything and every word that is going to come out of your mouth!! Now SPEAK!’ 

But Jessica just kept mum.

‘Why aren’t you speaking? I’m waiting… So, you have nothing to say right? Then let me do the speaking. Are you NUTS? Is this the only thing you manage to think of to tell Sooyoung? Do you know how disappointed Sooyoung was when she knows she can’t participate in Speed? Do you know she cried a river this afternoon and how we tried to calm her down and comfort her? And here you are making her cry again with you poison words! You don’t know a thing and you did nothing but making her upset again. And you wanna know what Taeyeon meant? She is disappointed with you. Ever since you were dating Hara, you missed out 5 bonding session, easily 10 dining date and leisure time with us! Can’t you see it? You are neglecting us for your own sake! And now you even hurt Sooyoung by saying those words! How can you Jessica Jung! I…I don’t know what can I say to you anymore.’

Hyoyeon can’t control her anger, she was shouting at Jessica so loudly, her whole body was shaking tears were flowing but no one speaks up, they think what Hyoyeon said was correct. Jessica was showing no emotions, but deep inside her, is filling with regret and sorry.

And Finally, Sooyoung speaks up…

‘Jessica, I don’t know if you want to hear this or not, and I don’t know what will you tell me after what I’m going to say, but please listen once, don’t ever ever choose a lover over family, because you will never know that one day, you might, just might have to go back to your family because your lover leave you. Don’t make it to the extent that your family left you too because of your little puppy love. Good luck.’

With this, Sooyoung pull Hyoyeon away with her and went into Hyoyeon’s room.

‘Are you happy Jessica? Tell me. Are you happy? Because the truth is, I’m not.’

After Hyoyeon and Sooyoung speaking up, Taeyeon was the third to do so. Sunny and Seohyun just walk away without saying anything but disappointment can be seen on their faces.

‘Sica unnie, please stop… Stop thinking only about Hara! Tiffany unnie she...

'Yoong! That's no need to talk to her, let’s go. Telling her will be a waste of time because clearly she doesn’t care about us.’

Taeyeon pull Yoona away with her leaving Jessica alone. And finally, tears are streaming down on her face uncontrollably.

Jessica’s POV

What had I done wrong? All I ever wanted was to have some quality time with Hara. I thought my members supported me? Why are they like this? Am I wrong? But…

‘Hey, if you are done digesting the incident earlier, go visit Fany, she fainted earlier before dinner. This is what they are trying to tell you, your first intention was to know why everyone is standing in front of Fany’s room, but after the members knock some senses into you, you are only thinking about you and Hara. Hara, Hara is always only Hara isn’t it?’

With that, Yuri too walked away from there.

What? Tiffany fainted? Oh my god!

Back to normal POV

Jessica went inside Tiffany’s room.

There she is, lying on the bed looking so pale like all her blood was drained out of her body.

Jessica took a chair from aside and sit beside Tiffany’s bed. Looking at her member state, all the memories came rushing back. Tiffany was such a strong girl physically and mentally, but her she is, lying on the bed looking so helpless.

Finally she realise what she had done. She was wrong. She misses out so much from them. From Sooyoung dropping out from her drama to Tiffany falling sick, she wouldn’t know if the incident did not occur. She will still be ignorant and clueless. The tears that she was trying to keep flow down once again.

‘I'm sorry; I shouldn't have been so selfish. I should have care about you guys more, what have I done? I’m sorry, so sorry…’

'Sometimes, SORRY doesn’t cure because some things are better not to be done than to be.'

 

Seohyun was standing at the door frame, telling Jessica those words that stab her heart so deeply that Jessica can’t even explain how it feels. But Jessica should know better, she is happy until now; her members had been feeling that since she started neglecting them.

 

‘Seohyun, I’m sorry.’

 

‘Save your sorry for later, because I know you will need it again.’

 

Jessica was feeling bewildered, Seohyun had never talk to her like that.

 

‘Seohyun, go back to your room. And Jessica, you should rest too, it’s been a long day for you.’

 

With that, Yuri closes the door of Tiffany’s room. Jessica wanted to talk to Seohyun but the maknae just walk straight into her room.

Yuri sits on the chair that Jessica sat a moment ago. She dabs a towel on Tiffany’s forehead. Hoping her fever would come down soon. She repeats her action every 30 minutes until Tiffany’s body temperature went down to 38’c.

Slowly, Yuri falls asleep beside Tiffany.

 

Inside Sunyeon’s room

‘I know this will become a problem one day. But I didn’t know it will be so fast.’

‘Me too Sunny, me too.’

Sunny leans onto Taeyeon, sighing, feeling hopeless about the situation.

‘Taeyeon ah, I think I finally understand why were you afraid to tell them about us.’

‘Sunny-ah…’

‘Really Tae, I really understand, this is a huge matter, and we can’t take it too lightly.’

Taeyeon looks at Sunny. She knows Sunny too well, although Sunny was saying that but she know deep inside, Sunny wishes her members can support her and accept her relationship with Taeyeon. After being silent for more than 20 minutes, Taeyeon finally speak up.

'Sunkyu, let’s tell them.’

‘But Taeyeon-ah, can they accept?’

‘They will. I know they will, don’t worry SunKyu, no matter what obstacles lie above our relationship, I will never back down because I know I have you… and Hyoyeon, Yonna too.’

‘What?! You mean they know about us?’

Sunny was looking at Taeyeon, mix reaction was showing on her face.

 ‘If that’s what you are thinking, don’t worry, they are giving us full support.’

Tears stream down on Sunny’s face, but this time, it was because of happiness. Taeyeon gave her sweetest smile to Sunny and take her into her embrace. She knew this time; she finally did the correct thing.

 

In Tiffany’s room

Tiffany finally wakes up after lying on the bed more than 12 hours. The first thing that Tiffany sees is Yuri’s sleeping face.

Oh? Did Yuri stay here all night to take care of me?

Tiffany tried to sit up with her strength but failed miserably.  Yuri heard movements and she wake up immediately afraid that Tiffany is seriously sick again.

 ‘Tiffany! You are awake!’

Tiffany gave her a weak smile:’ Thank you for taking care of me, Yuri-ah.’

Yuri was looking at Tiffany with a funny look, is neither a smile of a frown. Suddenly Yuri walk to the corner of the room and start mumbling to herself.

All Tiffany can do was to wait. Wait till Yuri finish her self-talk session and tell her what is going on. After a few minutes, Yuri walk back to her then sat beside her, and this time not on the chair but the bed.

'Tiffany, can you give me a chance to take care of you?’

‘Silly Yuri, aren’t you taking care of me now?’

‘Er… No, what I mean is, can I have the honour to be the one who gets the privilege to stay by your side and take care of you any day of the time?’

At that moment, nothing came out of Tiffany’s mouth and Tiffany felt that she was more awake than ever.

She look into Yuri’s eyes, she saw the tenderness and warmth that Yuri is trying to convey to her. That was something she never seen before, all she can think was: how long had Yuri been hiding this feeling from everyone?

‘You must be shock, I’m sorry Fany-ah, I shouldn’t bother you with such little things.’

‘No, Yuri, is just… I… I don’t know what to say. ‘

‘Tiffany, I will never ever force you to be with me, but can you give me an answer this weekend?  I… I just need to arrange my feeling.’

‘O…Okay.’

‘I will tell the members you are awake now.’

 Teaser

‘Omo! You guys should have told us earlier!’

‘Unnie, I like you.’

‘Am I a fool?’

‘Hello guys! It’s been a long time since we met!’

‘Yoona, what should I do?’

Am I too late? I guess I’m worst than Taeyeon unnie huh, always pretend to be the oh so good girl, and end up being the one regretting everytime. Unnie, I wish you the best.

 

Hello everyone ^^ I'm sorry for my late update. It's been a busy week. Thank you for waiting patiently. So, as you can see, Tiffany haven't answer to Yuri, because the option is leave to you guys. Pls tell me if you all want them to be together or not. Can you all tell me by commenting and incidentally comment on how am I doing? I really need your encouragement =) Thank you.