SEVEN

Love , With Love

Chapter 7

9 of them were having their meal and chatting happily in the restaurant until they heard a cheerful voice saying:

‘Hello guys! It’s been a long time since we met!’

‘Hello, Seohyun.’

‘Hello Victoria unnie.’

‘Omo! Amber-ah!! It’s been quite long since the last round we met!!’

‘Yup Yuri unnie, I think is about 3 months since the last time we met.’ Mention Luna.

‘Oh! You mean is that long already?!’ Exclaim our Dancing Queen.

‘Ya. Come on, stop standing and join us for dinner. My treat!!’

Time flies and it was time to part, so they bid their goodbye and went off, back to their respective dorms.

When they reach home, Seohyun went straight to her room without saying anything. The others just give eye signals but nobody seems to understand what happen to their maknae.

Seohyun’s room

Seohyun’s heart is still beating rapidly and it doesn’t sound like it will stop any sooner.

Flashback

‘Hello, Seohyun.’

‘Hello Victoria unnie.’

Victoria took the place opposite Seohyun and ordered her meal.

‘So, Seohyunnie, I’ve watch SNSD’s comeback stage, really Daebak!! You look so pretty and charismatic on stage. But you look tired now, are you not feeling well?’

Seohyun can’t help but felt her heart going wild when she heard Victoria praise her. But she was even surprised with Victoria’s question. They were not really that close with each other that Victoria can tell she does not look happy or in Victoria’s choice of word – tired. Heck, the conversations they made can be counted with one hand. Well, since Victoria is older, she had to respect her right? And she can’t really tell Victoria she is not happy because of her Jessica unnie, so she just simply makes up an excuse for herself.

‘Oh, erm, haha, erm, ya unnie, I felt light headed this few days.’

‘Oh, are you feeling okay now?? Or do you want me to take you back to your dorm?’

And this question makes Seohyun go bewilder. Okay, so why is Victoria unnie so caring all of a sudden? Is this some kind of prank? No no no Seohyun-ah, you both are from the same company so is normal. But back to the dorm? Really?

And of course Seohyun didn’t choose to go back. And their conversation continues until it was time to go home. Seohyun can’t help but realise Victoria only talked to her the whole night. She can’t help but smile while thinking back of their conversation.

Okay stop! Why is my heart still beating so fast? But I thought I had always like Sica unnie, so what is this feeling inside me?

Aish, Seo JuHyun! Stop thinking about it now!  Seohyun decides to take a bath to stop her brain thinking about Victoria.

After changing to comfortable clothes, all the members gather in the hall and watch their current favourite airing drama. Well, except for 2.

‘Yoong-ah! Stop going online and help me to settle my problem first please.’

‘Fany unnie, I thought you already decide to give Yuri unnie a chance?’

‘But I’m not really sure if that’s the right choice, Yuri sounds so promising, I’m afraid I will hurt her if one day I realize my feelings aren’t the same as hers.’

‘We are a family you know, I can’t stand anyone getting hurt, or even worst, get hurt by me.’

‘Yoong-ah..Yoong?’

‘Unnie.. Lo..oo..ok at this..’

‘What? Why are you looking so nervous?’

BREAKING NEWS: Kara member Goo Hara spotted together with B2st rapper Junhyung at SamDong reataurant hand in hand!!!

‘OH MY GODNESS!’

‘Don’t let Jessi see this by any chances!!’

‘But unnie, is on the news, anyone will get to see this!’

‘Haizz, what to do. What to do.’

‘Erm, unnie let’s just pretend we did not read the news and joins them outside but stop them from reading any news. Is not about our group or us so I don’t think our managers or other friend around us will talk about it any sooner. You sit beside Jessica unnie and try to steal her attention while I will try to steal unnie’s phone and Ipad to stop her from going online. Deal?’

‘I guess that’s the only choice left. Deal!’

‘So… What should we name our plan?’

‘YOONG!!’

‘Well, we need a name right, if not the others will feel suspicious.’

‘Hmm, you make sense. What about 007?’

‘Unnie, that sounds really old fashioned.’

‘What about 009? Since we have 9 members?’

‘No way, too weird. Unnie what do you think about Harasic?’

Tiffany just gives Yoona a WTH look and soon enough Yoona realise her mistake.

‘Erm, well it sounds quite obvious. Ha..ha.. Erm, what about Yoonfany? If the others ask we just say is our secret?’

‘Okay okay, let’s just use this.’

‘Okay! Yoonfany hwating!!’

In the living hall

‘Oh, Sica I thought you went to call them out for fruits?’

‘Oh, I forgot about it after going to the bathroom, let me go again.’

‘I don’t think you have to do it anymore.’

‘Pany, Yoong, eat more fruits, you guys need vitamin the most.’

‘Eii Taeyeon unnie, I’m the strongest you know.’

‘Strong physically doesn’t mean you are healthy.’

‘Arasso arasso.’

Yoona and Tiffany kept glancing at each other signalling when to start their plan. But much to their dislike, Jessica excuses herself and went back to her room.

After a while, Tiffany decides to spy on Jessica.

But went she was about to knock on the door she heard Jessica’s voice, saying: ‘let’s take a break, no, let’s call it off.’

‘No Hara, is obvious that you and Junhyung are dating, stop giving me ty excuse about reporters making fake news. Is it that difficult to admit that you are cheating on me?’

… …

‘No, we don’t need any talks about this, we are over, and that’s it. The end.’

‘Please, enough excuses. I don’t want to go to the extend where we have to stop being friends. I don’t think we should contact for a while. Goodbye, Hara-shi.’

Tiffany was stoned. She don’t know whether she should go in for now. After having a debate session with herself, she decides to take a look of her best American friend.

When she walks into the room, the scene in front of her was shocking enough. Tears were streaming down Jessica’s eyes. Her eyes and nose looks puffy that made Tiffany strongly believe Jessica had cried a river long. And she was holding her phone god knows doing what.

Tiffany can’t help but feel sorry and guilty for her friend. If only she stops her, her friend wouldn’t need to feel the pain she once felt.

She took a sit beside Jessica but didn’t say a word. No one seems to want to break the silence.

After some time,

Jessica decides to speak first. ‘Do you think I’m stupid?’

‘’I already miss her Pany-ah, I miss her, but I can never forgive her. She’s my 1st (of course this means with girl), how can she do that? And with a man? Oh dear god, I never felt so embarrassed and insulting before. But above all, I still miss her, very much. What can I do Pany-ah? What can I do?’

Tears were filling up Tiffany’s eyes. She knew very well how Jessica is feeling. The same pain she felt when she broke up with her ex. But Tiffany had always remembered Yunho’s advice. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. She wouldn’t want Jessica to go through the same pain again, even worst, from the same person. But she doesn’t want to hurt her any further.

... ... ...

‘Well, I don’t know what can I say to make you feel better. I’ve gone through this before. No words can heal the pain, only time can. But all I can say is that no matter what decision you make, I will always support you.’

 ‘Not only me, but also the girls, and your family too. Don’t worry, do not fear; even if the sky falls, even if is the end of the world, we will always be with you, because we are sisters, we are a family.’ Tiffany weren’t sure if this will work, but months ago, when Seohyun told her the exact same words, she felt that there were still hope, is not the end of the world yet. And most of all, she knows that even if the whole world abandon her, she still have 8 of them. And all she hopes is Jessica will feel the same too.

Next morning, Sooyoung’s room

‘Oh, you mean you and tiffany and maknae know about this already? Why you guys didn’t told us earlier about this? Haiz, now I feel bad for scolding her that day.’

‘Well, we didn’t know it will happen so soon.’

‘Let’s just be there for her, and support her through this, we’ve done this before didn’t we?’

‘Yup. As long as we have each other, nothing will go wrong.’

‘Sooyoung-ah, if I tell you I like someone, what do you think?’

Sooyoung felt her heart drop in an instant, but still put up a strong front.

‘Who?’

‘Well, someone you know.’

And Sooyoung felt her heart sink even deeper.

‘Oh…’

‘Do you think I should confess? Many things happened this few days, it makes me realise if I don’t grab my own happiness, it may slip away one day.’

‘Well, then go ahead, what are you waiting for?’

‘But I’m afraid the feeling isn’t mutual.’

‘Oh, well, who wouldn’t fall for our dancing queen? The best in the world?’

Finally, Sooyoung realise she actually had fall for her group member, their own dancing queen. But is too late, she already had someone she loves. What worst, she loves someone she knows. That means she had to see them oh so loving but she had to suffer in a corner. Because Choi Sooyoung will never fight for her own love, if it means she need to wreck up people’s relationship.

‘Then, will you give me a chance, Choi Sooyoung?’

Meanwhile, in Yuri’s room

‘Yuri-ah, I’m sorry.’

… … …

‘’Yuri?’

‘Oh.. Erm, sorry I wasn’t concerntrating. It’s okay, I .. I understand.’

‘I’m sorry Yuri-ah, you are really the best I can ask for for, but is just I.. I.. don’t want anyone to get hurt in the end. I.. I.. don’t really feel the same.’

‘Ya, I totally understand, don’t worry. So, sisters forever?’

‘Forever.’

After watching Tiffany leaving the room, Yuri sat on the floor, slightly leaning to her cupboard. Tears flow down her cheeks but she dare not cry out loud because she know Tiffany will still be standing outside. She doesn’t want Tiffany to come in and accept her just out of pity.

After leaving the room, Tiffany continued to stand outside. Memories of theirs kept flowing out. She can hear Yuri sobbing softly. She felt so bad, but she knew this is for the better.

I’m sorry Yuri-ah.