ONE

Love , With Love

 

Author’s POV

Girls' Generation make'em feel the heat
Jeon segyega uril jumokhae B-bring the boys out
Sesangeul ikkeul namja meotjin yeojadeul
Yeogi moyeora You know the girls
B-bring the boys out…

‘’STOP!! I’m so tired gosh…How long have we been practising for our comeback?’’

‘’Yuri, stop complaining will you? We’ve only been practising for 3 hours and we usually practise double don’t we.’’

I guess everyone knows who answered Yuri unnie right? Yes, Of course…Other than Hyoyeon unnie, I don’t think there is anyone in SM Town (girl of course) can practise for so many hours without feeling tired..I guess music is really unnie’s passion.

Well, who can blame Yuri for her outburst? Is currently 2 in the morning and everyone is sweaty and tired. Secretly, the members even cheer a bit because finally, they get to rest.

‘’But Hyoyeon-ah, the problem is we haven’t even take a break since the start of our practise till now.’’ Seeing Hyoyeon fired back, the dorky leader tried to reason with her group mate.

‘’Besides, look at all of them, I don’t think any of them still have the energy to dance anymore, well, maybe Sooyoung after she finish her packet of chips over the corner.’’

Looking around the place, Sunny is resting on Taeyeon’s lap, falling asleep anytime. Yoona is pouting showing her deer face because Sooyoung does not want to share the packet of chips. Yuri and Seohyun are resting at another corner leaning onto the wall to support their tired back.

Well, you ask me what Jessica and Tiffany? Tiffany is currently not with us because she is busy practising for her musical debut which every one of us is proud of and Jessica…

 

Jessica?? Jung Soo Yeon??

 

 

 

Let’s just say she is busy talking on the phone with her special someone. Did I mention that her special someone is a girl? Which is also a very famous girl group? Well, I don't really support girl and girl relationship but since she is our one and only Jessica so I would try my best to accept for her sake.. Hmm..

Oops, I think I spilled too much. Haha. anyway, who knows love can be more important to her than her all time favourite - air conditioner and sleeps. Keke, I guess the power of love can do wonders huh.

‘’Hyunnie-ah, stop dreaming and get up, is time to go home.’’ Sunny who is currently packing her things shouted to wake her from her wondering.

With that, their tiring day ends there.

 

 

 

Teaser for next chapter

‘’Deh, hyukkie oppa, aren’t you going to change too?’’

‘’What do you mean? Come on, we had been dating for 1 year plus and now you are doubting my love for you?’’

‘’But is so over the line Mi young ah, I am really clueless where are our relationship heading to.’’

Tiffany was fidgeting, playing with her fingers, getting cold sweats and all signs of nervous.

‘’What?!’’

And this, this was totally a different massive shock from what Tiffany has expect to hear and defend about.