Chapter 7

Love and war

It was the meeting time. Ha ji won was suposed to go to that meeting, there, she would receive all the indications.

She was quite nervous. Not because of the modelling, that kindo of stuff was a piece of cake for her.

She feared another thing, she was afraid she wouldn't be able to help suzy.

Suzy was like a sister for her, and she couldn't let her down. 

She walked in the room, everyone was waiting for her. She wasn't late, but at that company, everyone came earlier because they feared their boss.

As ji won arrived, the meeting started. Her seat was next to soonhyun.

They started discussing about the ourfits or the looks she should give. Whether it was professional, or if she had to looks as in a normal ocassion.

While they were talking, jiwon was peering towards soohyun's pile of files.

He started to flip the pages, and then she saw something really interesting.

It was a list with all the private information of suzy.

She found it strange, because that wasn't an information easy to get. And yet, only reliable friends could know it of her personal assistant.

Soohyun started speaking:

-Well. this autumn-winter's project is y-hard to get. Ha jiwon shi, I don't know if you have heard from your manager, but we would like you to shoot a cf too. You will need a man model to shoot with, and the perfect person would be hyunbin. I've heard you two starred on a drama together, and you had a lot of chemistry. It won't be hard to shoot a commercial with him. But this time, you will be a woman who is crazy for him, but he doesn't really notice you. A story will be developed here, as you start to wear our new collection clothes, and the situation gets inverted. Ok?

-Yes, I think it is a good idea, but when should we start shooting? And why isn't hyunbin in this meeting?

-He is on his way. When he arrives, we can discuss about the date and time of our shooting day.

Suddenly, someone entered from the door. It was hyunbin, the guy that jiwon had loved so much.

hyunbin63zb.jpg

She had to forget about him. Maybe they both loved each other, but he hurt her, and she mustn't love him any more.

The meeting ended and it was time to leave:

-Jiwon, it's been a long time. I am free and I was thinking if you would like to have some coffe with me, and hang out.

Jiwon just laughed and him and said:

-You wish- and just left.

He was really sad,he wanted to start all over again. He even cancelled everything to shoot this cf, only to be with her.

---

It was 8 o' clock. The time when suzy and soohyun had arranged to meet.

Both of them were preparing themselves. 

Suzy was nervous, it was her first time trying to seduce a man, and she knew it would be hard with soohyun.

Soohyun wasn't that nervous. He thought of suzy as a game that is easy to win.

It was time for him to go and pick her up, so he did.

He rang her doorbell, and saw her wearing the top outfit in 2010.

People from everywhere called to buy it.

But he had to admit, she looked stunning.