Chapter 12

Love and war

The next morning, suzy woke up happy. She didn't feel sad or dissapointed. 

She went to word and greeted everyone with a smile on her face. 

All her employees looked at her amazed. It was weird for her to be so kind, so fine, so...happy.

Suzy entered to her office and started working non-stop. 

She didn't eat anything and just focussed on what she was doing.

Eunjung came into her office and asked her

-It's already five o' clock in the evening. Aren't you going to eat? You worry me.

That was enough. Was that a joke? Suzy didn't know if to tell her what she had seen, or just wait until she confessed first.

-I am fine. I really don't want anyone to interrupt me while I'm working, so please leave.

-F...fine.

The Eunjung left. After that, Suzy lifted her head watching her leave. She finally took her decission. She was going to fight her.

If Eunjung charmed the one that she had hope on. The only one that she could believe, then she was going to do the same.

She was going to take away her charm. Feel the same, or even worse than what she felt.

It was already midnight and Suzy finally ended up her work. 

Suzy grabbed her coat and went downstairs. 

She had the car, but that day walking sounded like a better idea.

At the exit, there was some guy at the door. Thinking it was the guard, the girl kept on walking.

But as she got closer, she realised who he was.

It was yoseob. He was waiting for her with a bunch of flowers in his hands. 

-You took really long.

-I had a lot of job that needed to be finished.

-Well, is your job more important than me?

Suzy laughed making yoseob feel like the answer was the one that he expected.

-Of course it is.

Saying those words she just left him, knowing he would follow her.

-These flowers are for you.

-Are you sure?

-Who else should I give them to?

-You tell me. Come on, do you really think that I will take these flowers and go all crazy about you? Well, I'm not that easy. 

From the corner of her eye, she could see soohyun, a few steps away watching them.

At that time, she grabbed soohyun's arm and they left. Leaving yoseob watching them with jealous eyes.