Chapter 3

Love and war

He saw her entering to a room and he followed her. Taking care nobody saw him.

He closed the door behind him and saw a surprised lady looking at him.

-Hi-he said

-You didn't leave yet?

-Is this a way of answering to a guest?

-Who said you were a guest. Do you think I don't know who you are? I am not stupid. I know perfectly that you are no good to me.

-I don't want to fight with you. Firstly I had things in mind that would destroy you, but now, I saw your beauty and I simply fell for you. Please don't kick me out of here, don't kick me out of your life.- He was so good at liying. Anyone could believe him. But suzy knew that guys like him never did good things, or fell for anyone. But maybe making him believe that she believed him could help her too. She had to act a bit too, she didn't want to make it too obvious.

-How can you guarentee me that what you are sayung is true. That nothing wrong will happen to me.

-Just trust me. Maybe it is hard to believe but I'm a good person. I change when I fall in love.

-Okay. Maybe I should start to trust more.

-Great then. Let's be friends.

-I said I stopped hating you. That doesn't mean I will start believing in you. If you want to have any special bond with me, you have to show me you deserve it.

Soohyun couldn't believe this girls. Of al the women he met, he could always read their mind and know what they were thinking about, just looking at their eyes. This girl was different, she seemed to fall for him, but at the same time not.Any other girl would fall for him with an only smile. Suzy didn't seem to like him at all.

It would be the first time of suzy's life seducing a boy. She never had time for guys because she would be studying or working. Now, she had to find out more about boys, what they like, what they don't. She really didn't know anything about it. She should try on Yoseob first and see if it works, or just do what she can. 

Maybe her personal assistant could help her in that. She always had a date with a different guy. It was because she knew how to act in front of guys, or how to show herself. Something suzy could never do in ther entire life. Yes, she was going to ask for advice, and maybe tell her the plan. To whom? her sister, friend and assistant, eunjung