Chapter 18

Love and war

Eunjung was really mad. She could't stand Suzy and soohyun together. Maybe because she really liked him.

Suzy and soohyun were on a date. Suddenly, suzy remembered about eunjung and soohyun being a couple.

-Soohyun, can I ask you a question?

-Sure, what is it?

-Well, all this time I've been doubting about your feelings for me.So, I need you to answer my questions honestly

-Of course. The thing I want the most is your trust.

-Ok, so here I go. I've seen you several times with my secretary, eunjung...and...you were quite intimate...

-Uhm, well. To tell you the truth I was kind of having something with her, but I never had feelings for her. She was kind of a toy for me. But we did go out several times.

-Then why didn't you get someone else to play with? Why did it have to be someone of my trust?

-I wouldn't trust her that much if I was you.

-What do you mean?

-Well, she approached me first and told me she had a plan to beat you,and that we should hang out more. That way we would make a plan to make your company end in a bankrupt.

-Huh...that is kind of shocking. I thought you seduced her on purpose so that you could take information from my company. That just . I mean, she hated me from the beginning.

-Well, you can never trust people completely. Except for me, of course.

-Just eat your ice cream.- Deep inside, suzy knew she could trust soohyun. Well, at least, he was the person she trusted the most.

Meanwhile, eunjung was at her house making a plan so she could separate suzy and soohyun. She decided to call yoseob. He always did what she wanted. 

-We need to meet now.

-What do you want now?

-Just meet me at the cafe near my house in 10 minutes.

Ten minutes later, eunjung was at the cafe waiting for yoseob. He arrived around 2 minutes later,

-You are late

-It's only 2 minutes. What do you want?

-What's wrong with you? Don't you dare to answer me like that.

-Yeah...whatever...make it quick because I have another appointment.

-You need to separate suzy from soohyun. Make them hate each other as they did before.

-How can I do that? I already tried my best. Get over it, we can't do that.

-Well, now I have a different method. Listen to me carefully. I'm gonna give you information of the company...confidential information. What you are gonna do, is to make it public and screw the company. But, you have to make it look as if soohyun did all that stuff. That way, she will feel dissapointed of soohyun and they will break up. Finally, he is gonna come to me.

-Screw you. I'm not gonna do that.

-Why not?

-I don't wanna hurt her. I understand you envy her, but there is no need for you to hurt her that way.

-Ohh, now I get it. You are in love with her. How can you be so weak and fall for her? You surelly have a horrible taste.

-Yes, I am in love with her. And I'm not gonna let you hurt her.

-Listen to me carefully. When is the best timing to win over women's hearts?-Now Yoseob was feeling interested. All he cared about was to make suzy his. He was now looking with a rapt expression, he needed suzy deperately.

-I don't know.

-When they are having a hard time. If we make this plan, she will be vulnerable and you can go and confort her. That way she'll be all yours!

-I don't know. I don't think so.

-Well call me when you make up your mind, I have somewhere else to go.

Eunjung left certain that yosoeb would do what she told him.