Chapter 6

Love and war

Eunjung was strolling around the town. She felt guilty.

Suzy trusted her, and now, she had betrayed her. She was such a bad person. 

Suzy suspected this from the very first minute kim soo hyun came to her party. That was the real reason why she let him stay. He knew eunjung very well, and it was obvious she would fall for him.

He was really good at this kind of games, and she perfectly knew he was not in love with eunjung. Not that she cared.

Her next plan was about the model. She knew what type of model the northwest company would hire: beautiful, charismatic and y. And still loved by women and men.

Ha  ji won. She had all of this and more. 

This was tough, she couldn't take ha ji won. The person they needed.

Instead, she decided to change. 

If the northwest company was going to design y clothes, they should design cuty but stylish clothes.

After a lot of thinking, she got the perfect person. She was a fashion icon.

Her name: seo hyo rim

She had the perfect body, but yet, she looked cute.

She could be wearing any clothes, but she would look y.

Yes, she was perfect for this project.

photo32402.jpg

She was not doing anything important at the moment, so she could call her anytime.

Maybe, in the future, she could sponsor her clothes. 

That would be fantastic, Because everything looked good on her.

That night, after deciding everything,suzy remembered eunjung couldn't know about the plan because she would tell kimsoohyun. 

That's why she made a false document saying that their next top model would be kim hyun ah.

Another celebrity known for her y body,

That night,she called a woman:

-Hi, jiwon. Yes,it's me, suzy. Yes, when you get in there, please get all the information you can. 

Yes, that's right, suzy had another helper. But this time, she knew she couldn't betray her.