Chapter 16

Love and war

The next day, suzy remembered she had a date with yoseob. She didn't worry much for her appearance. That date meant nothing to her, she just agreed because soohyun was listening from behind and having a distraction would be good for her.

Yoseob arrived at her house pretty nervous. He didn't know if he should ring the bell or just wait for her. After a while he just rang the bell and she came out very pretty, as always.

Kim soo hyun knew about this date, so he decided to follow them. As he didn't know the time when they would meet, he just waited all day long outside her house. He had to finish all his work but he just couldn't concentrate with suzy meeting yoseob. Finally,when suzy came out, soohyun was rather relaxed. He noticed she didn't worry too much about her looks, that meant she didn't care about yoseob. But she looked beatiful anyway, so yoseob would try to approach her.

Suzy and yoseob did the tipical things every couple did. Watch movies, eat and walk around the park. When it was night time, suzy and yoseob started to walk around the city.

-Why did you ask me to go out with you?

-Why are you asking me that?

-Just curious

-Are you gonna be like the other girls that start asking "what do you like about me" and stuff like that?

-Do I look like those kinds of girls? You know I hate that type of questions.

-Well, yeah you are right. I asked you out because I missed you.

-And why do you think I said yes?

-Because you like me too?

-Nope. I don't know why you are acting all jaunty around me. Do you think that I like you? 

-Well, there is no reason why you wouldn't like me. I know girls very much, and you act as someone who is in love.

-You are right, I'm in love; but not with you. I love another guy, I just came out to cut all strings with you.

Saying those words,suzy left.

Yoseob was really surprised and shouted from afar.

-Is the guy you love kim soo hyun?

Suzy heard him, but she just ignored him and left. Obviously, kim soo hyun heard everything. He was some meters behind them when they were talking. That made his day.

When suzy was about to arrive home, she felt someone was touching her shoulder. As she thought it was a pickpocket, she turned around and hit him. After a while, she realized it was kim soo hyun. When she saw him, she felt ashamed and started to walk quickly.

Soohyun grabbed her from behind.

-I've heard your conversation with yoseob.

-And so?

-Am I that guy?

-Which guy?-At that moment, suzy looked away. She couldn't lie to him, looking at those hipnotizing eyes.

-Uhh, no.

-Look straight into my eyes and answer me.

-I already told you my answer, stop insisting.-she said turning away. Soohyun grabbed her tight.

-It's okay if you don't wanna answer me, but you should know that I do feel that way for you.

Suzy now turned to his eyes.

-Which way?

-I...love you.

Saying those words soohyun started to come closer and closer, until their lips touched. They kissed intensely. It was the best kiss, the best moment of their life.

They broke apart, and suzy blushed.

-Uhmm, I should go in now.

-Yes... sure.

When suzy was about to get in, soohyun shouted.

-Sleep well. I hope I can be in your dreams.

-I will.-she murmured, and saying that she entered.