Chapter 2

Love and war

Yang yoseob was a very succesful reporter. 

Every word he said or published would be spread all over Korea.

Suzy didn't want to have any problems with him. Actually she was afraid beacause he could make her lose the company.

Yoseob gave her his id card and the adress where she should send the clothes.

Yoseob knew very well the company and he would never do anything wrong with it.

He just wanted to meet this girl again but he didn't have the guts to ask her out.

Maybe she was going to deliver him the clothes, or he could ask her number taking advantage of the situation.

On the other hand, suzy had thought that the guy was cute. But she didn't want to have anything with anyone because now she had to focus on her job.

The company was the most important thing for her and she couldn't have any distractions.

Once exchanged id cards and numbers, suzy excused  herself and ran to the stage to read her speech.

As always, it was perfectly done and all the people in there were amazed at her beauty and intelligence.

She had such a young age but acted like a grown up.

Kim soo hyun was listening to everything but didn't do anything suspicious. 

In fact, he was surprised too.

He knew that this wasn't an easy competitor and decided to take more time designing his next collection.

It was time to leave and everyone was heading out, but kim soo hyun decided to stay and meet her.

He knew he had to talk to her.

Maybe he could seduce her or something and steal her designes or ruin them.

That was the way he had won all the time, and become this succesful.

What he didn't know was that suzy wasn't that easy, or that he was in danger of falling for her first.

As he was so handsome he didn't have to make too much effort to make everyone fall for him.

He would win this time and be the best in everything. That was his aim, and he would do anything to get it.