Chapter 19

Love and war

Eunjung was very unsure with Yoseob. She had told him to help, but Yoseob didn´t look like he was eager to do it. And lately, he seemed to be reveling.

Her plan B was to seduce him herself. That seemed quite impossible, but she didn´t loose anything trying.

When Soohyun was out in a meeting, she came over to his house. As she didn´t know his password she tried with his birthday, her birthday and none of them worked. Then she remembered suzy´s birthday and tried with it. She felt really upset when the door unlocked, but she decided to shrug it off.

When she came in, she saw the house was a mess. All the clothes were thrown piled up on the sofa. There were tons of documents and papers on the coffee table and cans of bottles of beer were on the floor that was full of stains.

Eunjung stayed all day long cleaning the house moping, whipping and putting in order the papers by date.

She stayed almost all day long cleaning and finally at around 5, soohyun came back to his house.

When he first came in, he thought he came in the wrong house. Hyunbin had come over last night and there was no way in hell his house could be so clean. He took off his shoes and entered. Suddenly everything seemed to make sense.

Eunjung was sleeping in the couch covered with one of his coats. Normally he would just leave her, but it was eunjung and he couldn´t stand being with her more than 5 minutes. And who knew if she just crept to his bed next to him at night. He couldn´t afford having problems with suzy now that he was finally happy with her.

He shook her not very gently to wake her. She woke up in a sudden and smiled seeing his face. "What are you doing here?"was the first thing soohyun said as soon as she woke up. 

"I´m glad to meet you too"she answered sarcastically.

"You didn't aswer my question. How did you get yourself inside anyways?"he asked her. He really was starting to freak out, she looked like a psycho right now. "It wasn't that hard to get. Very original by the way.You are serious about her, aren´t you?" She already knew the answer but she had some kind of hope it would be different from what she had in mind.

"I´m damn serious about her. I would be able to leave everything behind, even the company for her."he said. He sounded serious and that hurt eunjung even more."And are you sure she loves you back?I mean, she seemed to have something with Yoseob."she said hoping she could somehow break his bubble and tear them apart. 

"I don't know why you care but I'm gonna answer you anyways so you can leave me alone for once. She rejected him and then kissed me. That kind of confirmed all the feelings she has for me. Now that you´ve listened to my love life you can leave."he aswered coldly. 

"I know you want to kick me out of your life but that won´t be easy. I´m crazy about you and I´m not going to give up on  you. I will come everyday and do what I did today: mop the floor, wash and iron your clothes, organize your documents. I guess your little girlfriend never dared to touch a rag because she is too much of a daddy´s girl. I'm gonna make you realize what you are loosing." saying this things she left the house very annoyed.