Introducing D.O., Tao, Baekhyun and Kris

We're Meant Together

 

      It was almost time for lunch. The Do family was reunited, as they do every Saturday, in his parents restaurant, to taste the cooking-genius of the family's new dishes. Everyday he would try new things for his food. He studied as much as he could, and trained a lot more. He had no favorite dish, all of them were good on their own way. 

     Things like "HYUNG!! I'M STARVING!!!" and "KYUNGSOO, HURRY UP, I ATE NOTHING ALL MORNING!!!" filled the air, as always. D.O. sighed. Every weekend he felt like he was not creating for him, but for the world. Doing so didn't give him the slightest bit of joy. Cousins after cousins came to his house. He had never heard of most of them, and his family seemed to grow every week. "I wish I could just leave this place for a while" he said to himself. He was tired of doing what he loved the most for them. He liked cooking because it was art for him. He needed a new motivation, a muse if he could find any.  "Do Kyungsoo-ssi?" a girl, apparently shy and more or less his age, asked. "Yes, it's me" She seemed relieved and smiled a little before handing him a letter. His eyes widened. "For me?". She nodded and told him it was a man dressed in black that asked her to bring it for him. He thanked and she left. Kyung was about to open it when his mother came into the kitchen "LOOK, IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO COOK, AT LEAST TELL US" he sighed again and placed the letter on the table, before resuming his work and telling her he was sorry. How much he wanted to get away from that hell.

      TAO'S POV

      It was such a nice day, I didn't want it to end, ever. I know it is summer and all, but that's not it. Absolutly not. Today was a special day, though. Why? GUCCI BAGS FOR HALF THE PRICE!!! I mean, it's not everyday, you know? Anyways, I was checking this one purse with black and white patterns, when I heard someone screaming and asking for help. A guy was being hit by 5 others. Not fair, in my opinion. So I told the purse I would come back for her after I'm done with them. 

      I was doing great against those guys. Four fainted already, but the last one was no where to be seen. I smirked and went to lift the victim, when a guy hit me right in the face with a baseball bat and I lost my balance. The last thing I felt before blacking out, was warmth. Warm arms around me, preventing me from falling. I couldn't help but smile inside my heart, when I heard his voice, although I didn't get a word he said.

      NO ONE'S POV

      Tiffany and Seohyun were waiting outside for Taeyeon to end the interview. It was boring for them to talk with the media, so she did it for the three. They were chatting happily when they saw Baekhyun, their favorite dongsaeng, witing for the bus. Seohyun then remembered they had empty seats in their car and called the young boy. He smiled and made his way to the girls. "Good evening, Ti-noona, Seo-noona" they giggled at the little gentleman's cuteness. "We were wondering if you wanted to ride with us, we can leave you at home" The younger girl asked, and Baekhyun's eyes lit up. "For real?" They just nodded. He thanked them and hugged both at the same time. "I love you two~~" "Yah! You'll make your girlfriend jealous!" Tiffany said and the three laughed. Ji Min wasn't there, but he knew Tiffany was right. She was the jealous type. He couldn't get close to his noonas without Ji Min making a drama. He didn't protest. He told himself that it was normal for a girl to be like that. He hated that side of her, but he tried to ignore it since he thought he was the only one thinking like that. 

      They left him at his door, and waved him goodbye beforing heading to their dorm. Yes, the three of them lived together when they were not in school. 

      TAO'S POV

       I opened my eyes, even though it hurted. I saw a light, and heard a voice. Such a soft voice. Beautiful, manly, familiar... Familiar?? I widened my eyes and sat up in the bed they placed me. "Finally you're awake". I looked at where the sound was coming from. Tall, gorgeous, blond. It was him. For some reason I couldn't breathe. I was paralyzed. It took him 10 seconds to realize I wasn't going to speak any sooner, so he said "I'm Wu Kris, by the way".

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Well, yeah, this was difficult for me to write (dunno why though)

Ji Min is actually J-min. I dunno much about her, only found out she existed when I saw 'ireona', but I needed a girlfriend for Baekkie, so I used her. Don't hate on me please >.< I couldn't seem to pair him up with any SNSD of F(x) member, or even BoA, and I wanted this fanfic to be all SM. 

Anyways, I hope you liked it, even though it's still just in the begging and I really can't do better than this is terms of english. Of course the story will get better as they get together, but my english isn't going to change. I hope it doesn't bother whoever reads this

 

thank you for giving this story a little of your time :33

chu~~