Introducing Lu Han, Kai, Lay and SuHo

We're Meant Together

           It was a beautiful day, full of light, and the wind was just a slight breeze. Kids tried to get the best of the last days of vacations. The sound of joy and play was like music for Lu Han's ears. Every morning he would wake up early just to listen to the happiness the kids had. Some times he would join them, pretending to be 5 again. How he missed his childhood, he couldn't dscribe with words. Being 19 took most of his innocence away, and he still wasn't sure if he wanted to grow older. He would rather stop time, not having to became mature. Being an adult had it's advantages, but it also had it's goo parts. I mean, he couldn't chase afetr his dream of being a doctor if he were a kid. Still, he would love to go back in time when ha's not needed as an adult.

               Today Kai would come pick him up. Why? Because he got accepted at this elite school, and they would have to live there the whole year so both of them thought it would be better to start living there before classes started, just so they could get used to it. He didn't mind at all, in fact, he was living by himself since he came from China. The worst part of going this soon was that he would have to hang out with Kai's friends. Lu Han was a kind person, but he had no true friends. And Kai's were just... no his style. Taemin, Kai's bestfreind, sure didn't like him, and the made the chinese boy uneasy around them.

                     Kai's POV

                     "Kim Jongin, do we really need to bring that nerd?" I heard Taemin say. Seriously, I was getting tired of seeing my bestfriend mad at my boyfriend for nor eason. "Yes" I answered with a serious tone. He just shrugged his shoulders and continued to stare at his phone. We were in his boyfriend's car, heading to Lu Han's apartment to pick him up. "I don't understand why you hate him so much, Tae" "Well, to start with, he's too old for you. And then, he doesn't love you. I'm rpetty sure he'll leave you once he finds someone better, or worse, he'll cheat on you" Taemin answered, I was speechless since it was the first time he ever openned his ehart about Lu Han and the reason he didn't like him. Minho was the one who broke the silence "Baby, Kai is young, he doesn't even know what love is." Well, I wanted to shout back at him, to ask him who he was to say those things about me, but something inside told me he was right. I looked down until we reached Lulu's house and he came rushing to the car. He sat by my side and pecked my lips. He avoided skinship with me when Taemin was there, just a slight peck and nothing more. "So, ready to go?" Minho asked. "More than ever", well, my boyfriend sure was happy to meet this new school, but I knew he would rather not be in the same space Tae is. Well, Taemin didn't seem to be happy about it either, since he turned the radio on the loudest he could. Yeah, whenever he didn't like the situation he would do this.

 

              No one's POV

                             Meanwhile, in China, a kid named Yixing was dancing until he almost fainted. He was such a perfeccionist. He was happy he was accepted in the school he always wanted to study. He didn't care that he would have to leave his country, that was a big chance that only happened once in one's life and he was sure he didn't want to miss it. "Are you never going to elave this studio, Xinggie?" His mother asked. He quickly answered "I'm sorry ma, I promise it's only five more minutes and I'll lave this." Although he sounded convincent, both him and his mother knew he wasn't going to keep that promise. She sighed, it was of no use to argue with his son. Once Yixing had something in his head, he would fight for it and put his life at risk if needed. "Fine, stay a little bit longer, but don't come home after midnight." He smiled and went towards Mrs. Zhang and higged her. "Xie xie, ma". She hugged him back, proud of him, but at the same time, fearing for his health. He had a time, few years ago, that he stopped eating so he could spend more time practicing guitar. One day he fainted and she had to call an ambulance. Since that day, she always kept an eye open for him.

 

                              Well, things were slightly different for Joonmyun. He was happy too, of course. But he was even happier than anyone to get accepted. His parents had tried to apply him for that school for 7 years. He felt depressed by knowing he was just average in everything he did. Grades, voice, dance, everything was medium. He practiced hard everyday, but it was useless. Finally God heard his prays and gave him a miracle. Although it was not actually a miracle. Let's just say he was far from average in acting. Too bad he only started months ago, if hehad ebfore, he would probably be in that school since he was a kid. 

                              He couldn't help but smile at all the excitement in his house. Never had he seen his family like that. He had finally become the child thy always wanted. They were proud of him. Something he had never experienced before.  Somehow, he didn't want to leave that house anymore, but he eventually had to, and sooner than he wanted. After the party, they started pressuring him to quickly pack his things and head to school. Joonmyun didn't know if they were happy anymore, or if they even cared about his happiness.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well, first chapter :D

I don't know if it is good enough for you, but It's my first time writting a fanfic in english, so I'm still not used to this.

Was it too small? Should it have more dialogue? Well, I will give more dialogue after the introductions ^^'

Let me knwo if you liked it though :D  I would love to know what you thought of it.   criticize as much as you want ^^  <- that I'm used to -.-'  

 

And don't worry, KaiLu/KaiHan  is just in the beggining

 

~~