Heart For Two

We're Meant Together

 

 

                        Lay dragged his stuff to his shared room with this guy named Lu Han. He was relieved that his roommate was Chinese like him, otherwise he could have a hard time communicating, since his Korean wasn’t the best. He opened the door and immediately bowed. However, there was no one there. Weird… He was supposed to be here… He shrugged and started unpacking, when suddenly the door was opened quite violently to reveal a cute blond guy with glasses, panting. “Sorry for being late” he said, bowing several times. Yixing found the picture pretty amusing and chuckled, “It’s ok. I’m Zhang Yixing, by the way”. “Lu Han” the older one said, and they both smiled. “So, do you need help with that?” Lu asked, and Lay shook his head, “Don’t bother, I got this.”. Lu Han nodded and sat down on his bed, “If you need anything, just ask. I’m supposed to help you around, since I’ve lived in Korea for a while”. Lay turned his body to him, “Really? So you can speak Korean with no problem?”. Lu Han nodded again, “Yeah, I think so”. Yixing smiled again and continued unpacking and organizing his clothes.

                         Later, Lu Han decided to take his new dongsaeng to see the school. Not that he knew much of it, but since he could read and speak Korean better than Yixing, he decided to explore the building with him. I hope Kai won’t mind. “So, is this supposed to be the library?” Yixing asked, snapping the older Chinese boy from his thoughts about his boyfriend. “Oh, yes… At least from the amount of bookshelves in it, I suppose” he chuckled, and Lay shook his head, chuckling as well. They continued walking around, until they caught up with a lonely Sehun. Lu Han felt something inside that he could not explain. He thought it was pity, or kindness towards the 15 year old. Anyways, he apologized to his company and started talking to Sehun. The younger was surprised, not really expecting Lu Han to talk to him. No one did, so why would Lu Han do it?

                          Lay didn’t mind at all. He could see the shine in the eyes of those two. He suspected that they were in love, so he made a mental note to ask Lu Han later. Yes, Yixing was this curious.

                          And just as he was admiring the cute and lovely view, someone walked past them. A very familiar silhouette, that made Lay frown, trying to remember when had he seen someone like that. He recalled all the guys he had previously met, but none seemed to be him. The scent became stronger as the guy got closer, and he could feel his heart beat faster in his chest. He didn’t understand why, until he saw the guy’s face. That smile… And upon seeing it, his eyes widened with realization. Joonmyeon!?

 

                          Kai had searched for his boyfriend everywhere, and almost gave up on it, thinking that he had go on a walk outside. It was when Taemin grabbed his arm and told him to be quiet as he dragged him to an almost deserted corridor that he found Lu Han. He smiled at the sight of his Hyung hanging out with two other guys. Taemin facepalmed and hit Kai’s head not too hard. “Are you stupid, Kai?? Your boyfriend is cheating on you!” he said, and Kai sighed. “Hyung, just stop it, please. He’s making friends, which is good for a guy like him”. Taemin shook his head in disbelief. “Kai, I can’t believe you’re this blind. Look at the way Lu Han is looking at that kid!” he pointed, and Jongin looked over at Sehun and Lu Han. The two seemed to be really into eachother. And what scared Kai was that he wasn’t feeling jealous at all. He was feeling no pain from the sight of his boyfriend enchanted by another boy. And it made him furious with himself. Why didn’t it affect him?? Why was he relieved from seeing Lu like that? He turned around and ran to his room, leaving a smirking Taemin behind. Taemin gazed at Lu Han and said to himself, “Serves you right, ”.

 

         Later that night…

                            “Jongin-ah, what’s wrong? You’ve been quiet the whole evening…” Lu Han asked his boyfriend. Apparently Kai had been in his world since he came to his bedroom. The younger one just couldn’t take Kyungsoo from his head, no matter how much he tried, he would always think of him, of his beautiful features, his caring tone. And what was worse was that they had just met. And he had a boyfriend. Why couldn’t he feel like that towards Lu Han? What was he lacking? He was getting more and more frustrated at each second that passed. His heart couldn’t take it anymore, he had to do something to take that guy from his mind. “Jongin-ah, are you even list--”, and next thing he knew, he was being pinned down on Kai’s bed, and drowned into a lustful wave of pleasure. They didn’t even bother keeping the noises for themselves. In fact, Kai was hoping that D.O could in.

But he didn’t. Instead, he ran as fast as he could to Suho’s arms once he heard the .

 

--------------------------------------------------

Omg, I'm so sorry for not updating this sooner >-<  

Anyways, has anyone seen VIXX's new MV??  *o*  I love it. 

Oh, and EXO's comeback is near eh eh eh ^^ ~

chu~