An Angel on Earth

We're Meant Together

                    Yixing was walking around the streets of Seoul. What a wonderful city, indeed. He had just arrived, and the first thing that crossed his mind was to adventure himself in that urban jungle. His bags were a bit heavy, but he could carry them, and he still needed to wait for another couple of hours for the school's bus to come pick him. Yes, the school had a bus prepared to pick the students up at a certain hour, everyday, before school starts. It was good for the foreign students, and some korean students as well. 

                     However, Yixing didn't know how to spend that spare time anymore, so he sat down in a cafe near a flowershop. How I wish someone would buy me a bouquet. He sighed, remembering his previous boyfriend, who never bought him a present. Then, he remembered the others before him. None. I guess they just wanted to play. It made his heart sad. He was a pretty sensitive boy, and even so, no one seemed to care. At least, none of his exs did. 

                     He saw a guy heading out with a beautiful bouquet. How I wished I had a boyfriend like him... 

                     That guy had bought those flowers for a special person. I hope he'll like this, he tought. How much he wanted to tell that person that he had liked him ever since they first met. Do Kyungsoo... That name was like music for him. He wondered how the younger would react. They had met years ago, at a local café. Kyungsoo had been nagging for about half an hour about how awful his cake tasted when Joonmyeon appeared. It was love at first sight, and he decided to help him out. Since they were young, Kyungsoo didn't mind, or either he realized his feelings, and the two became friends.

                      Yixing was quietly playing with his phone, and didn't realize someone had taken one of his bags. Joonmyeon, on the other hand, had seen it. He quickly handed the oblivious Yixing the bouquet, "Hold this for a second". That sentence actually took the younger by surprise. He wasn't expecting that guy to ask him something like that, at all. It was a weird situation, and the other seemed to be on a hurry, since he started running after a man. Yixing stared at it confused, but decided to wait for the guy to come back to ask him what the hell was happening. After 5 minutes or so, Joonmyeon appeared. Panting really hard, and with a familiar object on his hands. That bag looks just like mi- Yixing quickly looked at his stuff and saw that one of his bags was missing. His mouth was now open, and the older one must've seen it, because he smiled while handing him the bag. "Here". Yixing was speechless for a second, but he got up and bowed "Thank you very much". The other blushed slightly, and rubbed the back of his neck, "It was nothing, really". Yixing bowed again, "Please let me buy you coffee". Joonmyeon chuckled. He is not korean, for sure. "Ok, how can I refuse that offer?". Yixing asked the waitress to bring them coffee.

                       They chit-chatted for almost the whole time Yixing had to wait, and it was quite enjoyable. But, just like all good things, this one had an end. They had to go back to their lives, and only then had Joonmyeon realized the bouquet was still with Yixing. Strangely, Yixing had just realized it. He smiled unconsciously at the beautiful flowers, and the other had no corage to take them back, "Just keep them". The chinese one looked at him with a surprised expression, "I can't accept it, you bought this for someone else". Joonmyeon chuckled, "That person already has my heart, there's no need for flowers to prove it". Yixing felt a little sad with it, but still thanked and went on his way. The korean boy smiled at the sight of Yixing leaving, feeling a bit sad that they had to part. He also went on his way, and saw a book store.

Guess I'll buy him a cooking book instead.

 

------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter :) 

I am kinda proud of this, so please comment and let me know what you think of this story/chapter :s

Hint for next chapter: Xiumin

Chu~~