What Is Love?

We're Meant Together

           Although classes still hadn't started, a great part of the students were already in the school, specially the new ones. Lu Han and Kai weren't exception. And so weren't SuHo, D.O., Baekhyun and Sehun. 

           The main building was huge, and it was easy to get lost. It was modern, however. It was located in the middle of a beautiful forest, but the road was easy to follow by car. 

            Their dorms were in another building, a little more confortable one, covered in wood inside, so it would look nicer. In fact, the whole decoration sent off confort. It looked like a country house, but with a classy touch. 

             Each room was supposed to be shared between two students of the same gender. At first Kai liked the idea, but when he found out he was going to share the room with someone who wasn't his boyfriend, he lost his joy. He hated staying away from Lu Han. The older guy was too important for him, he couldn't let him sleep in the same room as someone else. What if he falls in love with his roommate? That can't happen! Kai thought. 

              They had to be separated for a while, in order to unpack their stuff, and Kai finally got a better look at the person with whom he would have to share his room for a whole year. He almost drooled, mesmerized by the simple beauty the other one had. His eyes were big, but he didn't mind. They didn't scare him though. What did scare him was the fact that he felt funny around him. He shrugged those thoughts off and approached the busy guy beside him. "Hi, I'm Jongin, but you can call me Kai. What's your name?" He flashed his usual seductive smile, and when the other boy was going to turn around to curse at him for disturbing him from his thoughts, his heart skipped another beat. The older one blushed slightly and avoiding eye contact he replied "I'm Do Kyungsoo, or D.O. as people call me" "D.O.?" "Ne, chef D.O." Kai recognized his name from the restaurant he had visited once. He didn't know why, the name made him laugh at first, but now, looking at the precious boy in front of him, he only wanted to hug him. But he shouldn't, right? He had a boyfriend. He decided to rest a while before dinner.

                Baekhyun and Sehun were already eating. The cantine's food was actually eatable, unlike in Sehun's previous school. His face turned to the door when Kai entered. Baekhyun sighed. He knew about Sehun's crush on Kai since they met. It was almost like the younger wanted to make himself believe he liked Kai, from all the times he said it. Baekhyun also knew it was one sided. "You know, Kai has a boyfriend.." "So..?" "So, find someone else. A girl would be great!" There he goes... Sehun thought. Baekhyun always tried to make Sehun turn heteroual, but it was of no use. Sehun wanted a guy-Kai. And he wasn't going to change his mind any time sooner.  

                Then, a beautiful boy entered the place, to join his boyfriend. Sehun tilted his head, admiring the blond work of art. "Lu Han! I thought you would take longer choosing your outfit". Lu Han... His name sounded like music in Sehun's ears, and Baekhyun sighed again, feeling defeated. He couldn't turn his friend straight, but he could easily see he was mesmerized with the boy. Seriously, from all the boys in this school, he had to fall for Kai's boyfriend? "You also know that HE is Kai's lover, right?" Sehun snapped out, and looked at Lu Han, then at Baekhyun. "Really?" The older nodded. He turned into Lu Han's direction again "I see... So he's my rival" "What?" "I said, he's my rival. We both like the same guy, so it's only natural that I think of him as my rival" "Sehun-ah, you stand no chance against him. He's already Kai's boyfriend". Sehun looked at him as if he was saying something stupid and rolled his eyes. "Then, I'm going to break them apart".

                 Sehun was really thickheaded sometimes, so Baekhyun didn't bother telling him yet that he was so going to fall for Lu Han. It was obviously love at first sight, but the maknae wouldn't believe it. He was so oblivious of his own feelings since he started that 'I love Kai' thing. 

                 But how could Baekhyun be so sure about it being love, when he himself didn't know what love is. Yes, he had a girlfriend, but was he in love with her? And what if Sehun was actually in love with Kai?

                                                       Really, What Is Love?

 

--------------------------------

 

bahhhhhhhh I'm sorry I took so long T-T

School is such a pain sometimes, homework and stuff...

Specially since I'm in my last year before going to college

Busy...

anyways, there's just one more week of school until xmas, so I hope I'll update more

 

enjoy :33