A Trip To Your Heart

We're Meant Together

                     Yixing was still deep in his thoughts when the bus came. He couldn't take his mind off of the boy he had just met. Joonmyun... A smile would appear on his lips whenever he remembered his name. Well, it's a beautiful name, right? Yes, but it was definetly more than the name that he had liked. The korean boy was just so perfect, so Yixing's type, that he couldn't stop the burning feeling inside him. He wanted to meet the boy again. He wanted to hold him and make him fall for him. 

                       As he stepped inside the bus, he could only spot a few students. Mostly males, but some girls as well. He decided to sit down by a window in the last of the backseats. His mind was still full of Joonmyun, and Joonmyun alone, when he realized that the guy who had just entered the bus was his ex boyfriend, Kris. Great... The moment their eyes met they shared glares. None of them actually wanted to see the other. Let's just say that their relationship wasn't the best. 

                       Kris sat down in front of Yixing's seat, but that didn't bother the later at all, since he was still thinking about the angel. Two stops after, Tao appeared. He looked around a bit shy. Too shy for a boy that tall. Zitao was a tall and strong guy, but he was still just another 16 years old boy. Kris was probably the first to notice the guy. He snorted thinking of their first meeting. He shook the images from his mind and tried to focus on something else, but it seems like Tao didn't see him and sat by another boy's side. Kris' heart fell from that. He didn't know why, but he wanted the yournger one to realize his presence and sit by his side. 

                        The ride was a little painful for the canadian boy, but not for the cute panda. "Can I sit here?" he asked to the baby-faced 19 years old. The latter  smiled and nodded while saying "Sure, I'm Xiumin by the way". Tao shook his hand "I'm Zitao". The older boy realized something and chuckled "Huang Zitao, right?" "Yes" he answered, "But how do you know?". The guy seemed to be chinese from the way he spoke, so Tao didn't bother trying to speak korean. "Well, I'm your roommate, nice to meet you" Xiumin said. Wasn't my roommate supposed to be called Kim Minseok? Tao frowned "Are you korean?". Xiumin just nodded and Tao finally understood it. The guy on his side should've lived in China for a while, which could explain why he could speak chinese just fine, and why he wanted to be called Xiumin instead of his real name. 

                         Kris couldn't stop stealing glances at the happy duo as they talked. He was also fluent in chinese, so he could understand all of what they were saying, and it was pissing him off. The younger one had treated him rudely, but seemed to be found of Xiumin. Lay, on the other hand, was thinking of it as amusing. Watching his ex boyfriend getting jealous over the two was simply priceless in his point of view. 

 

                          Meanwhile, Kai and Luhan went to the rooftop to be alone for a while. Luhan was fearing what Kai would want to tell him. Is he going to break up with me? Was it something I did? He felt his palms getting sweaty and his heart beat faster. He was scared, and the worse was that he didn't know what he had done. Is he mad because of last night?

                           When they got there, Kai immediately pinned him on the wall, kissing him. He was surprised and it took him a while to kiss back. The kiss got more heated and passionate. Luhan finally relaxed. He's not mad. They were soon making out on the rooftop, with Kai on top of his boyfriend. After a few minutes, they pulled back. "I'm sorry for last night" The youngest said, looking away. He was ashamed of thinking about someone else while he was about to go further with Luhan. The older just smiled and caressed his face back. The moment was perfect right then, but for some reason, Kai couldn't take Kyungsoo off his head. 

                           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry this took too much -.-  I promise to try and update sooner

Well, I wanted to write more about Xiumin's and Chen's part, but I decided not to

Why? Well, I want Minnie to get more confortable before Chen appears

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

chu~