Confused

We're Meant Together

                After dinner, Lu Han went to Kai's room. He blushed on the way there, thinking about the last time they made out. It was an hot make out session, and he was sure he wanted it to happen again. He trusted his boyfriend enough to even give him his ity. Lu Han may seem innocent, but he was already 19, so he thought about it sometimes. And besides Kai being 4 years younger, he seemed to be ready too, or so Lu thought...

                They started kissing in Kai's bed. Lu Han's mind was full of Kai, Kai, and Kai. But Jongin couldn't stop thinking about his roommate. Each kiss made him wonder what time was he going to show up. Each touch reminded him that he had a roommate that could come in anytime. Luhan was enjoying the moment, but Kai was feeling confused. Maybe I'm scared to be seen in this situation, he tought.

                 He continued feeling Lu Han's exposed waist, and started kissing his neck, when Kyungsoo popped into his mind again. Maybe I'm just nervous... he continued to shake Kyungsoo off his mind. He heard Lu Han moan. "Jongin-ah..." He hadn't realize he stopped. He didn't look at his hyung, who was eyeing him now full of concern. Maybe I'm not ready yet... "I'm sorry..." He said almost quietly. Lu Han nodded his head, trying to smile. 

                 Kyungsoo was already at the door, cleaning his throat as to make the couple realize his presence. Both looked at him. Kai had an apologetic expression, and Lu Han had a sad one. The older left. Kai looked at his hyung who was still by the door, and turned his back, heading to their bathroom. Kyungsoo was left there, alone, with a lump on his throat that he couldn't explain. His heart felt heavy, and he went to his bed to rest.

                 Sehun was walking around the dorms, thinking about a plan to separate Kai from Lu Han, when he spotted Lu Han crying, curled in the floor, leaning against his room's door. He felt bad for the pretty one in front of him, but he was a failure at cheering someone up. He was about to ignore him, but something inside of Sehun told him to confort the other. He took a deep breath before saying "You know, this is my room". He facepalmed himself. That wasn't what he wanted to say. He facepalmed himself, and Lu Han laughed softly. He didn't know whether to be embarrassed or to laugh along, but he unconsciously did the second one. "You lisp" Lu Han stated with his sugar filled voice, smilling. Sehun stopped laughing and his face went dead serious. He hated when people laughed about it, but for some reason it hurted more when Lu Han did. The older realized the change in his mood and added "It's adorable". "It's not" Sehun replied. Lu Han got up, "Yes it is. Just like you." He smiled, and bowed before saying "Thanks for making me laugh, I'm leaving you now" he smiled once again and left Sehun frozen.

                 The next morning, SuHo left the school to buy a present to 'someone important', as he told Kyungsoo. D.O. was left alone, again. The only person he knew was leaving him for the day, and he had no one else to be with. Kai was out of question. He still felt bad for Lu Han, although he didn't know what exactly happened, and it was probably not his fault.

                 "Can I talk to you?" Jongin asked his boyfriend. Kyungsoo was there, so he heard him, and saw Lu Han nod. Part of him was happy that the couple was going to talk their problems out, but the other part wanted them to be separated. He was starting to hate himself for being this jealous over their happiness. Everyone had the right to be happy, so why was he annoyed with their relationship. It wasn't like Jongin was his boyfriend. His eyes widenned, and he shook his head. I can't be falling for him...

-----------------------------

I'm sorry it took so long T^T

I'm keeping Kailu for a little while, don't worry, More drama this way XD

And for those who like Super Junior, DBSK and/or SHINee, I wann tell you that once I'm finished with this story, I'll write a 'prequel' that is supposed to be what happened two years ago, with DBSK and SJ members. Once I'm finished with that one, I'll make a sequel to that one, which will be happening a year before this one, with SHINee and SJ members.   

Sorry for being an ELF :p