Introducing Xiumin, Chanyeol, Chen and Sehun

We're Meant Together

 

          There was this guy named Kim Minseok. He lived in China, but was actually Korean. He wanted his friends to call him Xiumin. He had been an expert at fencing for a while now, and got accepted into the best school of South Korea. He trained hard every day, but even harder now. He loved to fence and had done so since he left his country. Maybe something in his past was the reason behind it, but he wouldn't share that secret with anyone. Never would he open his heart to anyone like that again. He couldn't trust anyone that easily. 

           In Korea, though, there was a guy which was the same as him. He would also keep his heart closed. But he didn't seem to be like that at all, and he wasn't, yet. But, why did Chanyeol photograph everything around him? Well, he had a great memory and was a good observer, but he liked to record everything he lived. He wanted to live in the future, but always surrounded by the past. He even found a part-time job as a photographer. He would sometimes work with beautiful women that tired to secude him, but he wouldn't let them get what they wanted. Still, he was always kind to them. But there was this guy. Yes, a guy. That made his heart stop the moment he saw him. He was beautiful, and should be photographed instead of the three girls he came with. He had asked one of the girls what his name were, but the girl, Taeyeon, just told him he had a girlfriend. His heart sank. He was love sick for someone who was not only dating someone else, but was also out of his league. 

            Back to China again. Another korean boy was studying there. His name was Kim Jongdae, but everyone knew him as Chen, in both countries. He had a voice of a God, and everyone loved him. Well, not everyone actually. There was someone who had broken his heart years ago. "Chen Chen, can you go buy some stuff? I'm out of vegetables for the soup" It was his roommate who asked him. "Sure" he said, and with that he left the apartment. 

             The lights flashed, and the cars would pass by in a hurry. It was common to see people walk outside at night. It wasn't quiet at all. He could listen to some music now and then. It was welcoming. He needed to leave Korea to study, but was happy he did so because there was someone he didn't want to see ever again. And that person was in Korea. He smiled at the shopper once he left. 

              SEHUN'S POV

             I woke up to a beep in my cellphone. "Neh?" "Yah! Don't tell me you were still sleeping!!" "Hyung, I don't need to get up before lunch. We're on Vacations, ok?" "You're such a spoiled kid! Have you forgotten that you are going with me to school today??" I opened my eyes and stand up really fast. How come I forgot that?? Being accepted into that school was the best that ever happened to me. I can't believe I didn't put any alarm. Oh great. "Hyung, minhae, jeongmal mianhae" "Ok, ok, but I want you ready when I come over. Quickly!" "Neh~~" I said while heading to the bathroom, "I'm going to the bathroom now, bye" With that I hung up on Baekhyun Hyung and went inside the bathtub. I enjoyed the water around me, and thought about my crush. Would he be there already? 

 

----------------------------------------------------

So, I finally ended the introductions 

FINALLY  

I kind of rushed this chapter so I could start the story ^^'

Mian~~

 Hope you liked it though, and btw, if you like Baekyeol  check out my one shot, if you want to

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/322889/let-s-give-this-a-chance-exo-baekhyun-chanyeol-hunhan-baekyeol

 

thanks anyways for reading this story :)  see you in the next chappie~~