In the Classroom

I suddenly fell inlove with my bestfriend

 

Chapter II

 

“Taecyeon and Tiffany headed to a restaurant and order there food”

Tiffany: we’re here. Now put me down Taec, people are staring on us! It’s awkward.

Taecyeon: Ok! Here you go. C’mon! Let’s have a sit! (Taecyeon pull the chair to let Tiffany sit)

Tiffany: Thank you Taec

“The waiter approach them with the menu”

Waiter: Here’s the menu Sir. (While lending the menu to Taecyeon)

Taecyeon: What do you want to eat? Remember this is my treat and as a payment of my fault for not fetching you and pushing you earlier.

Tiffany: Ok. I want Spicy Rice Cake w/ vegetables and Bacchus

Taecyeon:  Ok. Is that all?

Tiffany: Yeah

Waiter: Can I get your order Sir?

Taecyeon: yeah, Spicy Rice Cake w/ vegetables and Bacchus and mine is Seasoned Blue Crabs with rice and Milkis.

Waiter: ok sir, got it. Just wait for a couple of minute’s sir.

Taecyeon: Ok! Thank you, and by the way give us a two glass of water.

Waiter: Right away sir.

“After a few minutes there orders arrive.”

Taecyeon: Finally. Here’s our order! I can’t wait.

Tiffany: You really look hungry ha!

Taecyeon: Yes, I’am. I’m a beast you know that.

Tiffany: Whatever. Let’s just eat.

“After they’re done eating, they head back to their School”

Tiffany: Our class is about to start, hurry up! If you don’t want to be late and get punish by our teacher.

Taecyeon: Yeah, but you need to walk easily you know your knee it’s not good for you.

Tiffany: Don’t worry I’m fine. Bacchus is my healer. Now, faster.

Taecyeon: okay.

“When the two arrive in their classroom, the teacher was absent due to an emergency”

Taecyeon: Hello! Sweety, where’s our teacher?

Yuri: according to our School Director our teacher will not attend this day because she has an emergency; I think its regarding to her family.

Taecyeon: really? Well that’s a good news sweety.

Yuri: Yes, you’re right. Hmmm sweety, are you free tonight? Can we go for a date? (Touching Taecyeon’s face.)

Taecyeon: You are asking me for a date? (Taking off Yuri’s hand)

Yuri: Yes my sweety.

Taecyeon: But...

Yuri: But what? Ohh c’mon sweety, don’t reject me.(Pouting)

“Tiffany heard Taecyeon and Yuri’s conversation while she’s dribbling her ball on the classroom”

(Taecyeon is in trouble? I think he needs my help.)

Tiffany: Oppa, catch. (Throwing a ball towards Taecyeon)

Taecyeon: What do you think you’re doing? It’s closed to my pretty face.

Tiffany: That’s not pretty face, its beastly face. You look like a monster, so don’t worry if you’ve been hit by that ball. (Putting her arms on Taecyeon shoulder.)

Yuri: Hey you Hwang Tiffany, will you get out of here we’re having a conversation with my sweety.

Tiffany: Cool... you call him sweety? He doesn’t even look like a sweet person.

Yuri: Maybe for you because he’s not sweet to you. You don’t even look like a girl, you’re not having a makeup, and you don’t even wear a y dress. How will Taecyeon will get sweet on you? Or even get attracted? You’re a boy for him.

Tiffany: Yes, I’m a boy. So do you want me to punch your face full of makeups? (Grabbing Yuri’s collar)

Taecyeon: Girls, girls. Easy, don’t fight here. Fany-ah you better get outta here.

Tiffany: What?

Taecyeon: (pushing Tiffany in a nice way) yah, you go. See you later; remember we had this conversation earlier that we’ll hang out.

Tiffany: What are you saying? (Confused)

Taecyeon: Ssshhhh! Just go.

Yuri: Ohh you will hang out with your Tomboy friend that’s why you rejected my offer? How could you do this to me? I thought you like me, but I think I was wrong.

Taecyeon: I’m sorry sweety. I’ll make it up to you’ it’s just that I made a promise to my bestfriend.

Yuri: Okay

“Yuri walks out first because of disappointment; she really hates Tiffany because Taecyeon always have a time for her bestfriend and doesn’t have time for her.”

Taecyeon: Whew… finally I have been able to make a reason to reject Yuri’s offer. It doesn’t mean I don’t like her; I like her as my friend. In a relationship? I think I’m not ready to have a girlfriend or a serious relationship.

Tiffany: Are you talking to yourself? Or you have an imaginary friend there.

Taecyeon: ohh Fany-ah, you’re here?

Tiffany: No. I’m not here, I’m there..(Joking)

Taecyeon: Stop making fun…

Tiffany: Whoa, seems like you’re in a serious mood now? Any problem?

Taecyeon: No, nothing.

Tiffany: Are you sure?

Taecyeon: Yes.

Tiffany: By the way where are we going later?

Taecyeon: Dorm…

Tiffany: You’re dorm or my dorm?

Taecyeon: You go to your dorm and I’ll go to my dorm.

Tiffany: I thought we’re going to hang out.

Taecyeon: It’s just my excuse...

Tiffany: Ohh okay! Bye. See you tomorrow, don’t forget to wake up early and fetch me.

Taecyeon: okay! I will

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the boring chapter.. as I've said i'm not good in writing and my english isn't good either.