Again?

I suddenly fell inlove with my bestfriend

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter VIII

“Finally both best friends reach the hotel.”

Taecyeon: We’re here…

Tiffany: Yeah, hurry up now… I’ll get out of the car and you park your car while I’m going to fetch Yoona.

Taecyeon: Hey! Wait…

Tiffany: I’m going. (Walking away)

Taecyeon: Hey! Can you just wait?

Tiffany: Nooooo (Shouting) gotta go.

“Tiffany runs towards the hotel lobby where Yoona is waiting, while Taec is parking his car.”

Tiffany: Where is she? (Panting)

Yoona: You looking for me? (Hitting Tiffany.)

Tiffany: I’m glad you’re still here, I thought you already leave.

Yoona: How can I leave? I don’t even know your dorm.

Tiffany: Ohh yeah, you’re right! I’m sorry for being late.

Yoona: What took you so long anyway? And where’s Taec?

Taecyeon: you miss me? (Suddenly appear)

Yoona: No, why should I miss a beast? Beast is scary.

Taecyeon: Grrrrrrrr (glared)

Yoona: Just kidding, but seriously I don’t miss you.

Tiffany: Hey! Quit it… let’s get Yoona’s stuff so that we can go through the dorm immediately. (Looking at Taec and putting her arms into his shoulder.)

Yoona: Yeah, Fany is right! We better hurry now.

Taecyeon: Yeah, yeah! Hey Fany carry this one. (Throwing some stuff to Tiffany.)

Tiffany: Ouch… my knee is in pain, this is your fault Taec you pushed me when we used to play basketball. (Pretending her knee is in pain so that she can’t carry the stuff.)

Taecyeon: Stop acting Fany… you’re not good in acting!

Yoona: Poor Fany, why’s Taecyeon pushed you?

Tiffany: Because he doesn’t want to lose in our game! (Wink on Yoona.)

Yoona: What? He really did that? (Smile secretly.)

Tiffany: ahuh! (Nodded)

Taecyeon: Don’t listen to her. It’s been a week had passed……. (Interrupted)

Yoona: You’re bad, how can you hurt a girl. C’mon let me help you! (Pretending to help Tiffany and walking away.)

Tiffany: Thanks Yoong, I’m lucky to have a friend like you.

Taecyeon: C’mon Fany, stop doing that. You’re just acting! Hey wait for me…

“Both Yoona and Tiffany left Taecyeon alone with the stuff in his hand.”

(While outside of the Hotel.)

Yoona and Tiffany: Mission success. (High five.)

Yoona: I was going to burst with laughter seeing your acting. Taec is right you’re not good in acting.

Tiffany: Well at least we did our best to escape and not to carry the stuff.

Yoona: Yeah! Hey look he’s coming… I think you need to act again.

Tiffany: Not again…

(Taecyeon is out of the hotel.)

Taecyeon: Hey Fany! Help me here; you’re manlier than me…

Tiffany: I’m sorry Taec, it really hurts.

Taecyeon: Stop acting, okay?

Yoona: By the way where’s your car?

Taecyeon: Over there. (Pointing.)

Tiffany: I can see it. Let’s go! Hurry up… I need to take a sit!

Yoona: Okay! Let’s go.

Taecyeon: You’re leaving me again?

Yoona: Sorry! You can handle that. I need to help Fany. (Wink Taecyeon)

“Taecyeon were stuck in his position when Yoona wink him and both girls head to the car.”

Taecyeon: Did she just wink on me? Wow… I can’t believe it! My heart is melting seeing her smile, her beautiful eyes. What kind of feeling is this? Do I like her rather am I fall in love with her? No, I don’t think so. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh…… what happen to me? (Scratching his head.)

Tiffany: Hey! Taec? What are you waiting for? Christmas? Let’s go now or else I will drive your car and we’ll leave you there. (Waving and shouting.)

Taecyeon: Okay! I’m sorry. Wait for me! (Crossing the way.)

“Taecyeon reach his car. He put the luggage at the back of his car.”

Taecyeon: Now, let’s go! Hop in. (Taecyeon open the car door.)

Tiffany: I’m not going to sit beside you.

Taecyeon: Yeah, but Yoong will sit beside me.

Tiffany: No, she will sit beside me we’re going to sit at the back and you will sit in front… hahaha poor Taec.

Taecyeon: You shut up Tiffany Hwang.

Yoona: Sorry Taec, Fany is right! Both of us will sit at the back…

Taecyeon Frowned.

“As soon as the three of them arrived in the dorm. Tiffany hurriedly takes Yoona to her room.”

Tiffany: C’mon Yoona, let’s go to my room and soon to be your room too… hehehe (smile while grabbing Yoona)

Yoona: Okay, Okay!

Taecyeon: Hey! Careful Fany, don’t grab her, she’ll be hurt!

Yoona: It’s okay Taec, I’m also excited to see my new room. Gotta go!

Taecyeon: wait! How about this luggage?

Tiffany: You can carry that in my room, you already know it… right?

Taecyeon: It’s too heavy; I can’t carry it by myself.

Tiffany: You can! Right Yoong?

Yoona: Yeah, absolutely right!

Taecyeon: Again? Poor me…

Tiffany and Yoona head to the room while Taecyeon carry the luggage.

Taecyeon: When they were together, they are really naughty! I can’t believe Yoong will easily get influence by that Tiffany. She’s such a devil. (Thought)

Sunny: Are you okay Taec? You need some help?

Taecyeon: No, it’s okay.

Sunny: Okay! I have to go now. See yah

Taecyeon: Okay! Take care.

-------------------------------------

Yoona: Do you think Taec is fine carrying my stuff? Seems like he always complaining.

Tiffany: Nah… don’t mind him, he’s always like that but he can carry it! Have you seen his masculine body?

Yoona: No. why?

Tiffany: He’s macho, especially when he is shirtless.

Yoona: What? You already saw his half body?

Tiffany: Yeah, we’re best friend so he’s not a shame taking off his clothes in front of me. Particularly after we played basketball.

Yoona: Ohh really? Do you fine him y? Were you not attracted to him?

Tiffany: Me? Attracted by him? Jeez… never! y? I think he is y… hahaha! Look we’re here…

Yoona: This is your room?

Tiffany: Yes, why? You don’t like it…

Yoona: No, actually I like it.

Tiffany: Really? Well, good.

Yoona: Where is Taec?

Taecyeon: I’m here my princess. Here’s your luggage.

Yoona: Thank you.

Tiffany: Okay! Put your stuff over there (pointing)

Yoona: Okay! Thank you Fany.

Taecyeon: I have to go now girls. We have a hang out now together with the 2PM boys.

Tiffany: See you tomorrow Taec, be careful.

Taecyeon: Yeah, I will.

Yoona: Bye! (Waving hands)

Taecyeon: Don’t say bye, we still meet. (Hold Yoona hands and put it down.)

Yoona: Okay! As you wish. (Take her hand.)

Taecyeon: Gotta go.

“Taecyeon headed to his destination where he meets his groups, and the two girls left in the dorm.”

Tiffany: I think Taec, likes you?

Yoona: You do?  I don’t think so; a guy like him who’s popular in our school is probably a playboy. I can say that! Lots of girls were attracted to him.

Tiffany: Taecyeon, is not a playboy you know? He once hurt by someone he really loves but when the girl dumbs him and played his feelings, he doesn’t want to fall in love again, and he doesn’t want to get attached to a relationship. He doesn’t want to tell anyone that he’d been fell for a girl. Only me knows everything so don’t you ever dare to tell this to my best friend, okay?

Yoona: You knew all of this?

Tiffany: Only me knows everything so don’t you ever dare to tell this to my best friend, okay?

Yoona: Okay! I won’t.

Tiffany: Let’s cut the topic and lets start to arrange your stuff and put them where they should be

-----------------------------------