Beauty and Beast

I suddenly fell inlove with my bestfriend

 

Chapter VII

“Both Yoona and Taecyeon arrive in School, seeing them together make the other girls jealous. Taecyeon is one of the popular students, lot of girls like him but he doesn’t mind it.”

Yoona: Thanks for the ride

Taecyeon: Miss Yoona, hand me your book. I’ll carry that!

Yoona: No, thank you! I can handle this.

Taecyeon: C’mon. Tiffany told me that I should be gentle to you. So please, give it to me.

Yoona: That means you need to be gentle because Tiffany told you so?

Taecyeon: It’s not like that. I just want to help you, and I’ve been rude to you yesterday! Please

Yoona: No, how many times should I tell you. NO NO NO.

Taecyeon: Then I will kneel in front of you.

Yoona: ****** (sigh) even you kneel I will not agree.

Taecyeon: okay. (Kneeling) please Miss Im Yoona hand me your book.

Yoona: Okay fine! Now get up there. They’re staring on us…

Taecyeon: Thanks my Princess.

Yoona: Don’t call me Princess.

Taecyeon: Okay Miss Yoona.

Girls chattering: Look at that girl; she’s lucky for having Taecyeon on his side. She’s a transferee from Harvard but she already got the attention from our Taecyeon. Maybe she uses her charm, she maybe flirted our Taec. Why does Taec need to kneel on that girl? Is he putting his self in a shame?

“Yoona heard the girls chattering, she’s about to take back her book from Taecyeon when suddenly someone hit them both.”

Tiffany: Hey! You guys (hitting Yoona and Taecyeon.)

Taecyeon: Don’t hit her. (Hit Tiffany back.)

Tiffany: What do we have here? Do you guys dating?

Taecyeon: It’s none of your business if we’re dat……….. (Yoona interrupted)

Yoona: No, we just met at the hotel and he offers me a ride. So I agree, he’s so annoying.  I was about to decline his offer but he force me. I have no choice since we’ve both the same destination I decide to come with him.

Tiffany: Whoa… That was a long explanation. You don’t have to decline Taec’s offer. He’s a good guy; he just looks like a beast but he won’t eat you. (Eye smile and wink Yoona.)

Yoona: Hahahaha… you’re right! He really looks like a beast.

Taecyeon: Hey! Stop teasing me. I’m not a beast; I’m the beast who transform into a handsome Prince like in the fairytale movie Beauty and the beast. And both of you is my beauty!

Tiffany: There’s only one beauty. You have to choose! Who will you choose me or Yoona?

Taecyeon: Since you look like a guy for me, then I’ll go for Yoona. (Wink Yoona.)

Tiffany: Ohh I lost.

Yoona: (blushed) stop that nonsense. And by the way Taec, I will never ever ride in your car again, as I’ve said it would be the first and the last.

Tiffany: Really? I don’t think so.

Yoona: What do you mean you don’t think so?

Tiffany: Well, since I don’t have my own car I ask Taec to come with me to fetch you.

Yoona: What? I thought we were just commute?

Taecyeon: That’s what you thought. And I’m glad that Tiffany will bring me in…

Yoona: ********* (sigh) whatever Taec.

Tiffany: Don’t worry; we’ll let Taec carry your stuff! (Whispering Yoona.)

Taecyeon: What the hell are you whispering there?

Tiffany: Ohh nothing. Look, we’re here in our classroom, I’m glad we’ve just arrive on time.

“Heading to their proper sits.”

Taecyeon: Have a sit my beauty. (Pulling a chair for Yoona.)

Yoona: Thanks My Beast.

Taecyeon: No, just call me “My Prince Charming.”

Yoona: Beast sounds nice…

Tiffany: Hey! How about me? Will you not pull the chair for me to sit on?

Taecyeon: Why? You’re a manly than me.

Tiffany: How dare you! (About to pull the chair.)

Taecyeon: Okay my Fany best friend. Here you go! You may sit now. (Pulling the chair for Tiffany.)

Tiffany: Thanks Beastly.

Taecyeon: Grrrr… (Looking at Tiffany and turn to Yoona.) So Miss Im Yoona we’re friends now?

Yoona: Let me think about it! (Smile)

Taecyeon: c’mon. I want your answer now… please please!

Yoona: Okay! Okay! We’re friends. (Smile)

Tiffany: From now on we’ll call you Yoong. Sounds good, yeah?

Taecyeon: Yeah, Yoong is good.

Yoona: Yes, thanks for the nice nickname.

 “Yoona was enjoying herself by the two best friends. She keeps on laughing when she’s together with them. The teacher came in and started the class. While the Teacher is discussing Tiffany is playing ball secretly on her hand.

Teacher: Is anyone of you here are good in writing an essay? Anyone? This school will held an essay writing contest  It’s about  Love, I don’t know exactly what’s the theme I forgot to bring my class papers, I write it down there. I was in a hurry! So anyone of you?

Student: We’re not good in writing an essay Ma’am.

Teacher: I know some of you know how to make an essay but you just don’t have a confident.  Well, does anyone of you know what love is? Okay let me see…hmmmmmmmmmmm. Tiffany?

Tiffany: Yes, Ma’am?

Teacher: What are you doing? Are you listening?

Tiffany: Yes, Ma’am…

Teacher: Now, tell me what love is?

Tiffany: hmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm (Thinking)

Teacher: Never mind. Next time you pay attention! Don’t just play ball especially during class, okay?

Tiffany: Got it Ma’am. I’m sorry!

Teacher: Okay! Let’s try Yoona; I’m sure you know what love is since you’ve stay in America!

Yoona: I’m sorry Ma’am. I don’t know what love is when it is related to two people with an opposite .

Teacher: That means you’ve never been fall in love? You don’t have any boyfriend left in America?

Yoona: No, Ma’am. I don’t have any one.

“Hearing Yoona words make Taecyeon smile.”

Teacher: Ohh really? Okay let’s ask our popular student here who sometimes breaking up rules. Ok Taecyeon? What is love for you?

Taecyeon: Huh? Love? Love is a friend a best friend. Love started with a friend and ends with a lover, when my friend doesn’t love me we’ll just treat each other as a best friend. (Staring at Yoona, while Tiffany is staring on him.)

Tiffany: Was he serious about his words? Why does he’s looking towards Yoona, does he like Yoona? And his words “started with a friend and ends with a lover”? Does he like his friend/best friend? Who might be? (Tiffany thought.)

Teacher: Are you in love Taec?

Taecyeon: no Ma’am… maybe soon!

Teacher: Okay! Let’s continue our lesson since no one of you doesn’t want to join essay writing contest.

“After class, Yoona will go to the hotel to confirm her check out.”

Yoona: I’ll go ahead. I have to confirm my check out in the receptionist. Be there at 5:00pm or I’ll just leave a message in your phone. (Talk to Tiffany.)

Tiffany: Okay Yoong. But how will you leave a message for me if you don’t have my number?

Yoona: Ohh yeah, give me your number.

Tiffany: Here ???????????

Yoona: I’ll go now.

Taecyeon: do you want me to drive you on that hotel?

Yoona: No, thank you. I already call a Taxi. See you later.

Taecyeon: Okay

Tiffany: Take care and keep safe.

“Yoona left Taecyeon and Tiffany and went to the hotel.”

Taecyeon: So Fany, what are you going to do while waiting Yoong’s message?

Tiffany: I’ll go for a shopping, do you want to come and join me?

Taecyeon: Sure! I love too.

Tiffany: Let’s go.

Taecyeon: Where mall do you want to go?

Tiffany: Let’s go to COEX mall.

Taecyeon: Let’s go.

“Both of them get in the car driving through the COEX Mall when suddenly someone called Taecyeon on his phone.”

Ring*ring*ring*

Taecyeon: Yeah, Mom? What is it?

Mrs. Ok: Where are you? Is your class done already?

Taecyeon: Yes, Mom…

Mrs. Ok: Can you come here in COEX mall? We’re here together with your Dad.

Taecyeon: Really? We’re heading there Mom.

Mrs. Ok: Who’s with you?

Taecyeon: My best friend. I will introduce her later when we got there.

Mrs. Ok: Okay son. Take care!

(Hang up the phone.)

Taecyeon: So Fany-ah, are you ready to meet my parents?

Tiffany: Yeah! I don’t have to prepare myself, right? I’m your best friend not a girlfriend therefore I don’t need to get worry.

Taecyeon: Yeah, but you need to face them representable.

Tiffany: I am, am I not?

Taecyeon: No... Just kidding! Yeah, you are!

“Both arrived in the COEX Mall.”

Taecyeon: Finally! We’re here… let’s get out of the car.

Tiffany: Yeah… let’s go! (About to run)

Taecyeon: Yah! Don’t run, this is not a playground… (Grab Tiffany’s hand.)

Tiffany: I’m just excited to make a shopping here.

Taecyeon: I know but you don’t have to run.

Tiffany: Okay! (Pout) hurry up… if you won’t hurry then I will run! Time is running.

Taecyeon: Just wait a second I need to call Mom.

Tiffany: Okay! While you’re calling can we start walking?

Taecyeon: Okay! You lead the way, I’ll just follow you. (Dialing her Mom number)

Ring*ring*ring*

Mrs. Ok: Yes, Son? Are you here?

Taecyeon: Yes, Mom. Where will we meet? Just tell me and we’ll go there.

Mrs. Ok: We’re here at Jackie’s Kitchen.

Taecyeon: Okay Mom. We’re coming! (Hang up the phone.) Hey Fany we’ll go that way! (Pointing)

Tiffany: Where?

Taecyeon: At the Jackie’s kitchen, Mom and Dad are there waiting for us.

Tiffany: Okay! Let’s go.

“Both of them walked through Jackie’s kitchen, and when they reach! Taecyeon introduces his best friend to his parents.”

Taecyeon: We’re here Mom Dad (kisses his Mom and hugs his Dad.)

Mr. Ok: Glad you’re here son. Who’s with you? Is she your girlfriend?

Taecyeon: Ohh sorry! Mom, Dad this is Tiffany Hwang! She’s my best friend.

Tiffany: Hello I’m Tiffany Hwang. Nice meeting you Ma’am and Sir. (Bow)

Mr. and Mrs. Ok: Nice to meet you too.

Mrs. Ok: You’re too formal just call me Auntie and call my husband Uncle. Since you’re my son’s best friend. You will be a family to us! You’re like a daughter to me.

Tiffany: Thank you Auntie and Uncle. You’re so nice… (Teary)

Taecyeon: Hey! Are you trying to steal my parents? Don’t get close to them. They love to have a daughter and I will not allow you to be their daughter. I don’t want to have a rival in my parent’s love. (Joking)

Mr. Ok: Taec?

Taecyeon: I’m just joking Dad, of course I will not get selfish to my Fany! What’s mine is hers too.

Mr. Ok: That’s good son.

Taecyeon: ohh I forgot. (Looking at Tiffany.) When I will have a girlfriend probably we don’t share.

“The four of them laugh hard because of Taecyeon’s joke, they spend their time chattering, eat together. Afterwards Taecyeon parents were going to leave.”

Mr. Ok: okay son and Tiffany we’re going to leave now.

Taecyeon: Where are you going now?

Mrs. Ok: We’ll go to the hotel and get our stuff, our house is done. Furniture’s is already complete! You come with us and bring your best friend if you have your time.

Taecyeon: Yes, Ma’am. We’ll visit you as soon as possible.

Mr. Ok: okay! We better leave now before the sun will shine. Tiffany takes good care of our son, and you too Taec take good care of Tiffany. We’ll go now… (Leaving)

Tiffany: Yes, Uncle I will… see yah!

Taecyeon: Ohh you do? (Teasing Tiffany.)

Tiffany: Yes, what do you think of me? I’m manlier than you…

Taecyeon: Yeah! I forgot…

Tiffany: C’mon Taec, we better hurry. Let’s go for a shopping.

“Both of them go for a shopping, they also buy some foodstuffs. An hour later Tiffany receive a message from Yoona.”

From: Yoona,

Msg. Fany, you should come here now! I’m ready.

(Tiffany then replies on Yoona message.)

From: Tiffany

Msg. Okay Yoong… we’re going now.

Tiffany: Hey Taec, let’s leave. Yoona is waiting!

Taecyeon: Let’s go. Hurry up. (Smiling)

Tiffany: Why are you smiling? And it seems like you were so excited?

Taecyeon: No, it’s just that hmmmmmmmm… I want to see my parents; they stay in the same hotel with Yoona. (Think a reason so sudden.)

Tiffany: That’s why you were together earlier?

Taecyeon: Yeah. Bingo!

Tiffany: But why you want to see your parents? You’ve just met a while ago…

Taecyeon: Hmmmmmmmmmmm… why do you have a lot of question? Can we just leave?

Tiffany: Okay fine. (Both ride into a car.)

“Yoona was done confirming her check out! She goes back to her room to get her stuff together with the bellboy, and in the Elevator she meets a familiar face.”

Mrs. Ok: Do you still remember me dear?

Yoona: hmmm (Thinking) yeah, you’re the one who……….. (Interrupted)

Mrs. Ok: I’m really sorry for what happened.

Yoona: No, that was okay Ma’am. You don’t have too since you didn’t mean it!

Mrs. Ok: So are you checking out now? Seems like you’re packing your stuff.

Yoona: Yes, I have to. I already found a dorm where I can stay in.

Mrs. Ok: That’s good for you. I’m also leaving this hotel we’re going to transfer in our new home. (Elevator opens.) I think this would be the end of our conversation. Bye! See you when I see you! Take care.

Yoona: Yes, Ma’am… You too.

“Both of them separate ways. Mrs. Ok was the first one who leaves since they have their own car while Yoona is waiting for the arrival of Tiffany and Taecyeon.”

--------------------------------------------------------

I’m so sorry about my grammar and the story; I’m not really good in writing story!