Who is she?

I suddenly fell inlove with my bestfriend

 

Chapter V

 

 “It was end of their weekend, and class is approaching! As usual Taecyeon pick up his best friend into her dorm. He’s not getting late anymore, after fetching Tiffany, they headed to their School.”

“At School”

Tiffany: So, Taec what have you done this weekend? (Playing ball in her hand)

Taecyeon: I’d just stayed in the dorm eat, sleep, composing song, dancing and sometimes having a movie marathon. How about you?

Tiffany: We spend our weekend with the other girls in the dorm going on a karaoke... we did karaoke session and we go to the beach. I was a bit boring; because all of them are purely girls! Dress like a girl, putting on some makes ups, wearing swim suits, and etc. that which irritate me. I didn’t join them in swimming; I’d just enjoy my weekend having Karaoke and played volleyball! I love to play when the ball is involved in every game.

Taecyeon: I see… looks like you can’t live without your ball! You’re always bringing that anywhere even here in School! How about I’ll get that ball and I will not give it back to you, I will throw that far away where you can’t find it.

Tiffany: Go ahead and try… I will kick your off!

Taecyeon: Ohh really? Okay… (Trying to steal the ball from Tiffany)

Tiffany: Stop it!

Taecyeon: Nope…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laHbi9M_ans

 “Taecyeon is keep stealing the ball from Tiffany, they run through the locker room where there’s a lot of student. When Taecyeon got the ball, Tiffany run after him and suddenly Taecyeon bump into someone.”

Taecyeon: I’m sorry Miss. I didn’t mean to bump into you.

Miss: It’s okay! I knew you didn’t mean it. (The girl left in front of him)

“Taecyeon remained on his position and Tiffany grabs right away her ball and run so fast for her not to catch by Taecyeon.”

Tiffany: Gotcha… hahaha (run so fast)

(She stops when she notice Taecyeon was not run after her)

Tiffany: Hmmm… where is Taec? (Looking at her back) I have to get back there. He’s such an idiot!

(She saw Taec staring into a girl.)

Tiffany: Hey! (Hitting him at his back) who are you looking at? You look like an idiot while your mouth is open, do you want flies will enter in your mouth?

Taecyeon: No, nothing lets go…

Tiffany: Wait… so you’re staring into that girl?

Taecyeon: Yes, I bumped into her while I run handling your ball. I think she’s a new student here.

Tiffany: Do you think she’s the student whom our teacher referring to? Look! Her style, her dress… I think she’s the one.

Taecyeon: Naah… I don’t thinks so! Maybe she’s in other class…

Tiffany: So, why you keep staring her? Do you like her?

Taecyeon:  Excuse me? No, she’s not my type… I don’t like her, I don’t like y girls! Look at her she’s skinny; I like girls who’s just like you. (Pointing Tiffany while walking through their classroom.)

Tiffany: Me? Just shut up…

Taecyeon: Really… If I can’t find a girl for me! I will marry you.

Tiffany: Stop joking around Taec; remember we’re bound to be a best friend forever…

Taecyeon: Yeah! Yeah! Let’s go our class were about to start.

“Both of them enter into a classroom and after a minutes there teacher came in with a new student which was transferee from Harvard University.”

Teacher: Before we’ll start our class, I will introduce you first your new classmates. Miss Im, you may now introduce yourself!

Miss: Hello everyone, first of all I want to greet you a pleasant morning! I’m Im Yoona, 20 years of age. I’m a transferee student from Harvard University College. Hope you treat me well, since I’m new here. Thank you.

“While Yoona is introducing herself! Tiffany is gossiping on Taecyeon in his right side.”

Tiffany: Taec, isn’t that girl we were talking earlier, to whom you bumped with?

Taecyeon: Yeah, she is…

Tiffany: I told you she’s the transferee. You won’t believe me!

Taecyeon: Yeah! Now I believe you… So keep quiet!

“Tiffany keeps shut and listens to Yoona’s introduction, after the introduction the teacher speaks.”

Teacher: okay! You heard her, right? Treat her nice…

Students: Yes, Ma’am…

Teacher: Miss Im, you will sit in front of Ok Taecyeon since that is the only vacant sit over there.

Yoona: Yes Ma’am.

“Yoona walk towards Taecyeon, while Taec pull the chair to let Yoona sit”

Yoona: Thank you. It’s a nice of you!

Taecyeon: Don’t be! It’s a payment…

Yoona: What do you mean?

Taecyeon: Don’t you remember me? I bumped into you earlier in the locker room? I’m sorry for that.

Yoona: Ohh! Yeah, I remember. It’s okay.

Taecyeon: Thanks. Are you free tonight? By the way I’m Ok Taecyeon…

“Tiffany heard there conversation and interrupted them.”

Tiffany: Yeah, are you free tonight? By the way I’m Hwang Mi-young; you can call me Tiffany or Fany. (Handing her hand for a shake hand, and she eye smile)

Yoona: I’m glad to meet you. (Shakes hand with Tiffany.) I’m sorry; I’m not free tonight I have a lot of things to do.

Tiffany: Do you need a help?

Yoona: No, thanks for the offer.

Taecyeon: Yah! Why you just interrupted in our conversation all of a sudden? (While hitting Fany.)

Tiffany: Hey! That hurts…

“Some of their Classmates approach Yoona, introducing there self.”

Taeyeon: Hello Yoona, I’m Kim Taeyeon.

Sooyoung:  I’m Choi Sooyoung.

Jessica: I’m Jung Su-yeon or just call me Jessica.

Seohyun: I’m Seo Joo-hyun just call me Seohyun.

Sunny: I’m Lee Sun-kyu or just call me Sunny

Hyoyeon: I’m Kim Hyoyeon

Yuri: And this is Kwon Yuri… (Pointing herself)

“Teacher interrupted her students.”

Teacher: Okay! Enough of introduction, you can introduce yourself later after class; we don’t have time if you keep introducing one by one.

SNSD: Yes, Ma’am!

“After class Taecyeon got out to meet his 2PM friends, while Tiffany runs towards Yoona.”

Tiffany: Hey! Yoona? Wait for me… (Running)

Yoona: Are you okay? You seem to be panting…

Tiffany: Yeah, I’d run fast to catch up with you.

Yoona: Why? Something’s wrong?

Tiffany: No, nothing I just want to have a talk with you. Where you stay, anyway?

Yoona: At this moment I stay at Hotel Benhur. I need to look for a dormitory, spending a lot of nights in hotel will too much to cost.

Tiffany: Great! How about you stay in our dorm since I don’t have a roommate, you can be my roommate.

Yoona: Really? Is it okay for you?

Tiffany: Yeah! I will not offer you if it’s not okay for me, isn’t it? (Eye smile)

Yoona: Ohh! Thank you. Later at night I’m going to pack up and by tomorrow I will transfer into your dorm, is it okay to ask some help from you?

Tiffany: Yeah, I’m glad to.

Yoona: I want you to come with me tomorrow and help me get my things.

Tiffany: No problem…

Yoona: Thanks. Can I ask you something?

Tiffany: Yeah, sure.

Yoona: Why are they staring at me?

Tiffany: Don’t mind them; new faces, student, hot, y and beautiful you. Probably their stare! Just don’t mind them. And if you have a problem, you can call me and Taecyeon.

Yoona: Taecyeon? Who bumped in me?

Tiffany: He’s my best friend! You can count on us…

Yoona: Thank you.

Tiffany: You’re welcome. C’mon let’s find Taec.

Yoona: Where? Do I need to come with you?

Tiffany: Yeah, why not you’re my friend now not just a friend a roommate too. (While walking she spotted Taecyeon and the 2PM boys.) Look he’s over there, let’s go…

“Tiffany grabs Yoona’s hand and run towards the boys.”

Yoona: Wait… easy! I can’t run fast, my heel is too high.

Tiffany: I’m sorry. Let’s just walk.

(After a few minutes)

Tiffany: Hello boys, hello Taec. (While holding hands with Yoona)

Taecyeon: The Harvard girl is here.

Junho: Is she your girlfriend?

Tiffany: Shut up Junho! She’s our new classmate from Harvard.

Junho: Hello! I’m Lee Junho

Nichkhun: Im Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul nice to meet you.

Wooyoung: I’m Jang Wooyoung, Hi!

Jun.K: I’m Kim Min-Jun, known as Jun. K.

Chansung: I’m Hwang Chansung. The youngest among the rest! Nice to meet you Miss Im Yoona. (About to kiss Yoona’s hand.)

 Taecyeon: Hey! What do you think you’re doing? (Hit Chansung in the head) I think I don’t need to introduce myself.

Tiffany: Yeah, you don’t have to.

Yoona: Hello I’m Im Yoona. Nice to meet you too boys.

Tiffany: treat her well or else I will kick your one by one.

2pm except Taecyeon: Yes Sir. (Saluting)

Taecyeon: Why should I?

Tiffany: Why you’re so cold today? (She’s nearly punch Taec but Yoona stop her.)

Yoona: It’s okay. I have to go now… Bye everyone!

2pm except Taecyeon: Bye Yoona, keep safe.

Tiffany: (Hit Taecyeon) what’s wrong with you, why you’re acting so weird today?

Taecyeon: Nothing. I just don’t like that Harvard girl.

Tiffany: Her name is Yoona. Did she do something that you don’t like?

Taecyeon: Nothing. I don’t find her interesting.

Tiffany: Don’t be rude Taec, she’s new here you should’ve been gentle.

Taecyeon: I’ll try. Let’s go home.

Tiffany: okay!

“Both of them mount onto Taec’s car. They talked regarding Yoona.”

Tiffany: Taec, can you drive me tomorrow in Hotel Benhur?

Taecyeon: Why? You have a date in that hotel?

Tiffany: No, we’re going to fetch Yoona. She will stay in our dorm.

Taecyeon: Really? (Smile and his ears turn red.)

Tiffany: Why are you smiling?

Taecyeon: Nothing. How did you know Yoona stay’s in hotel Benhur?

Tiffany: It’s a secret… I thought you’re not interested to her!

Taecyeon: Yeah, I’m not… (After a minute) Here we are.

“Both of them got out of a car.”

Tiffany: Thanks for the ride Taec. (Pinching Taec’s chicks.)

Taecyeon: Hey! Don’t do that.

Tiffany: Okay! Bye Taec. (About to go.)

Taecyeon: Wait! (Grab Tiffany’s hand) can we quit saying goodbye or bye?

Tiffany: Why?

Taecyeon: let’s just say see you tomorrow or see you later, okay?

Tiffany: Okay! See you tomorrow my weird best friend. (Eye smile)

Taecyeon: Okay… see you tomorrow too my crazy best friend. (Kiss Tiffany’s forehead.)

“Taecyeon step in to his car and drive through his dorm.”

Tiffany: Why does Taec acting so weird. Hmmm never mind!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Finally, Yoona appear in this story. Hope you guys enjoy even my English is hard to understand. Thank you for subscribing and the comment too. I highly appreciate you guys!