Is that you?

I suddenly fell inlove with my bestfriend

 

Chapter XII

 

Tiffany’s POV

                Ohh I still have time left I need to hurry to catch our class. I will eat this food Taec brought me and take the medicine that Yoona gave. I don’t know but I think I already miss him; we don’t talk much last night for the reason that I was drunk and he’s also busy chatting to Yoona. I don’t remember the rest besides talking with Taeyeon, what is this feeling of mine?  I think I really like him, no! I think I fall in love with him. Why so sudden? Never mind all I need to do now is hurry and attend the class.

-----------After a minute of taking a bath. ----------------

                Finally, I’ve already done taking a bath. What am I going to wear? (Checking her outfit in the closets.) I think I will wear this one! Will they recognize me if I’m going to wear this? Well, I’ll just surprise them with my transformation. I put a little make up too! Great, now I’m already done. I’ll just ride a taxi. –end of POV

“Tiffany left the dorm and head to the School without her friends knowing that she will attend the class, she didn’t inform anyone of them.”

 

At the School----

Teacher: So student, you may dismiss now and go take your lunch.

Student: Yes, ma’am…

Taecyeon: Yah Yoong, let’s take our lunch break together.

Yoona: I can’t. I will be joining the girls.

Taecyeon: How about let’s just join with your group and my group. You know, we eat together SNSD and 2PM. So we can also talk about my plan on Fany’s birthday.

Yoona: Okay! I will inform there. Just wait for a minute.

“Yoona approach the girls and inform them about what Taec’s said.”

Yoona: Hey! Girls, Taec’s want us to join them.

Yuri: Where?

Yoona: To take our lunch break. And he also wants to talk with you girls.

Sunny: How about you? Does he don’t want to talk to you?

Yoona: we already talk about it but not the whole detail, he wants you to be there and also he’s group.

Taeyeon: C’mon now, what are we waiting for. I’m so hungry!

Jessica: Why you look so excited in there?

Hyoyeon: I think it’s because of Wooyoung.

Taeyeon: No, I’m just hungry. I can’t wait to eat.

Seohyun:  Let’s go, I’m starving too.

“SNSD girls headed to the 2PM boys and they look for a restaurant where they can eat and talk peacefully.”

Sooyoung: So Taec, what do you want to tell us?

Taeyeon: Hey! Sooyoung that conversation can wait but hunger it can’t wait.

Wooyoung: Yeah, Taeyeon is right! Let’s eat first and have a conversation.

Sooyoung: Okay! You really are defending Taeyeon. Do you guys already dating?

Taeyeon/Wooyoung: NO

Taecyeon: Okay guys enough. Let’s order our food.

“After they eat. They start the conversation.”

Minjun: What do you want to tell us? Since where already done eating.

Nichkhun: Wait. Where’s Tiffany? I don’t see her with us?

Taecyeon: She will not come due to her headache. She drinks a lot of liquor last night. Remember?

Nichkhun: yes, I remember.

Sunny: Hey! Let’s start now.

Taecyeon: Okay! I have this plan. Tiffany’s birthday is approaching so I’m planning to throw a party for her.

Chansung: Party? Great… is there a lot of girls will come!

Taecyeon: Let me finish okay Chansung? SNSD and 2PM only were allowed to attend the party since Fany doesn’t have a lot of friends. We are only her group that she’s closed to. I want you girls and boys to have a performance.

Yuri: Is it necessary?

Taecyeon: For me? Yes, I’m going to invite her father because she badly misses her father. Let’s make her birthday special. Since you SNSD girls in one dorm please practice your performance, you can sing dance whatever you want to do. Just don’t make it obvious! Pick up some reason when Tiffany notice you rather ask you. Taeyeon you will be the one will lead them.

Taeyeon: Okay sir.

Yoona: How about me?

Taecyeon: You will joining me and make some move to invite Tiffany’s father.

Yoona: Only me?

Taecyeon: Yes, only you…

Junho: What about us?

Taecyeon: 2PM boys will also perform. I know our group also known as an acrobatic boys, especially you Junho so make some acrobatic dance it’s up to you who will be joining you. Let’s also make a parody drama like Cinderella sisters, and change it to a comedy so that she will enjoy the show.

Minjun: That’s a great plan.

-----The School bell ring-----

Yoona: It’s time for our next period! Hurry up let’s go to the classroom.

SNSD/2PM: Yeah, let’s go.

-----In the classroom------

Taecyeon: Can I borrow your pen?

Yoona: You don’t have a pen? I saw you earlier with a pen?

Taecyeon: I lost it... don’t you have any extra?

Yoona: I have one here. Here take this (handling the pen to Taec.)

Taecyeon: Thank you…

---Someone open the door-----

Jessica: Our teacher is here…

Sooyoung: I guess not…

Yuri: Who’s that girl? Another transferee?

Taecyeon: Transferee? But our teacher didn’t inform us about this.

Yoona: She looks familiar. I think I already saw her somewhere.

----The girl wave to the SNSD girls. ----

Taeyeon: She wave on us girls?

Sunny: Yeah.

Seohyun: Do we know her?

---------The girl approach them-----------

Hyoyeon: Oh my … I can’t believe what I saw…

Taecyeon: Hey! Hey! Hey! Wait… (Hold the girl back and he turn the girl in front of him.) Is that you Tiffany? What a big changes… you just transform into this? Why you change?

Tiffany: What’s wrong with you? Are you not happy seeing me like this? Why’re you guys shock?

Yoona: You look so beautiful Fany.

Tiffany: Thank you.

Taeyeon: I told you, someday you will change. What makes you transform anyway?

Tiffany: Because of the food Taec’s brought… hahaha just kidding!

Taecyeon: You’re such a naughty girl, but you really are beautiful. (Patted Tiffany’s hair.)

Yuri: ehem (clearing throat.) don’t tell me you both already fell in love with each other.

Taecyeon/Tiffany: No…

Taecyeon: I already found my ideal girl, you know! (Looking at Yoona while Tiffany nodded down, she notice that Taec’s likes Yoona.)

Sunny: Who’s that lucky girl?

Taecyeon: I can’t tell.

Sooyoung: C’mon Taec tell us…

Yoona: Hey! Wait Tiffany, where are you going?

Tiffany: I’m going home. I need a rest, my head is aching again! (Massaging her head.)

Yoona: Are you crying?

Tiffany: No, maybe the tears just fell down because of the pain I feel inside. Whisper: inside my heart!

Yoona: What did you say?

Tiffany: Nothing.

----someone grab her hands.----

Tiffany: Let me go Taec.

Taecyeon: You will go home already?

Tiffany: Yes, I can’t take the pain.

Taecyeon: I will send you home.

Tiffany: No, I can manage this please go back to the classroom. You’re teacher will be there soon.  (Let go Taec hands.)

Taecyeon: Okay! Just be careful…

Tiffany: hmmm… Taec, thank you for the food that you brought.

Taecyeon: You’re welcome. (About to kiss Tiffany’s forehead but Tiffany turns away.)

Tiffany: I have to go now…

“Tiffany runs away. She didn’t go home rather she head to Cheonggyecheon. She spent her time there and to have a peace of mind.”

Tiffany’s POV

                Why am I like this? My heart is in deep pain, it’s breaking slowly. I know I have a special feeling towards him and it is called love? Is this really loved? I’d never felt like this before. Now not only my head is hurting but my heart too, my head hurt because I keep thinking of my feelings, keep thinking if this is really true that I’m falling in love with him, what am I supposed to do if he found out or I’ll admit my feelings to him? Our friendship will surely break. What will I do? What? What? (Throwing stone in the steam.) I will spend my time here, I will go home late. (She looks on her bracelet that Taec’s gave her.) This bracelet, reminded me about our friendship bond. I think we’re really destined to be a best friend forever. But what if he likes me too, but he likes Yoona I knew it even though he keeps denying it. Well, I will confess my feeling to Taec on my birthday hope I will get a special birthday gift I hope he will tell me that he love me the way I love him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Short updates