Headache

I suddenly fell inlove with my bestfriend

 

Chapter XI

Next Morning…

Yoona: Yah, Fany wake up! We have class to attend now? Patted Tiffany..

Tiffany: Ohh my head? I think I can’t make it…

Yoona: What do you mean?

Tiffany: I’m not going to attend our class, I can’t make it… my head is in deep pain I think it’s because of the liquor I drink last night. Let me have some rest! - touching her head and massaging.

Yoona: I have some medicine here in me; take this when you wake up so you can feel better. I’ll just leave it here in the table.

Tiffany: Yeah, thanks for your concern.

Yoona: You’re welcome…

“Suddenly Tiffany phone rang.” *Ring *Ring*Ring

Yoona: Yah, Fany your phone is ringing.

Tiffany: Just answer it Yoong, I can’t take the pain. I’m going to sleep now!

Yoona: It’s Taecyeon who called.

Tiffany:  ZZZZZzzzzzzz

Yoona: She’s already sleeping.

“Yoona answered the call.”

Yoona: Hey Taec! Why you call?

Taecyeon: Why? You already forbid me for calling you?

Yoona: This is not Fany. This is Yoona, don’t you recognize our voice?

Taecyeon: Oops. Sorry! I though you’re Tiffany, where is she anyway?

Yoona: She’s sleeping. She’s not feeling well, her head is aching.

Taecyeon: What? I’m heading there I want to check her. I’ll hang up now.

Yoona: Wait! She will not------- - phone hang up!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona: jeez… I’m not yet done in my words and he just hang up. How rude! Well, I don’t think he is; he might just worry to his best friend.

*Knock *Knock *Knock – Yoona open the door.

Yoona: Hey Taeyeon

Taeyeon: How’s Tiffany?

Yoona: She had a headache because of the liquor she will not attend class.

Taeyeon: Ohh okay! Let’s just leave her here, she really need to take some rest.

Yoona: Okay!

-----------------------------------

After an hour the doorbell rang from the outside.

Sunny: I’m coming. Wait a second… -opening the door- Taec?

Taecyeon: Where’s Tiffany? I want to see her?

Sunny: Relax… come in and just go straight to her room.

Taecyeon: Okay Sun. Thank you…

“Taecyeon head to Tiffany’s room, she didn’t notice Yoona and he suddenly bumps her.”

Yoona: Ouch!

Taecyeon: I’m sorry Yoong. I didn’t notice you!

Yoona: Yeah, because you’re in a hurry!

Taecyeon: I’m really sorry! Where’s Fany?

Yoona: She’s sleeping. If I where you I will not disturb her sleep, she really need some sleep. She’s not going to attend our class.

Taecyeon: Don’t worry I won’t. I’ll just bring this food to her; I’ll just leave it to the table.

Yoona: okay!

Taecyeon: Wait me outside and I want to talk to you.

Yoona: About what?

Taecyeon: You’ll know, just wait.

---------------------------------

“Taecyeon open the door in Tiffany’s room and he saw her best friend lying in the bed.”

Taecs POV

Ohh I just notice she has an angelic face; I don’t get her why she need to act like a guy. I’m pretty sure if she was just act like a girl she will have a lot of suitor. But I’m glad she’s what she is now, and her attention is only for me. Ohh man, what am I thinking? I’m here to check her and bring her food... –end of POV

 

Taecyeon: Yah Tiffany! What’s your problem? I’m so worried about you. You drink a lot of liquor and you can’t help yourself. Please don’t do it again Fany-ah you know how much I care for you! Look I bring you some food so when you woke up you can eat this, I need to go now –Talking to Tiffany softly and caressed her hair while she’s sleeping.

 

Taecyeon POV

Wait! I need to leave her a note. –He rips a paper in Tiffany’s notebook and suddenly photo drop on his lap. - Hey! This is our photo 10 years ago we look so young, I remember when we used to play each other and teased each other, that was memorable. - cut! When suddenly someone open the door.

Yoona: Hey! Were you not done there?

Taecyeon: I’ll be down in a minute.

Yoona: Okay!

“Yoona left him.”

Taecyeon: Ohh I almost forgot I need to write a note for her… - put back the photo in the notebook and start to write a note. Finally I’m done, I’d betted go down now.

------------------------------

Yoona: So you’re done. What took you so long?

Taecyeon: Are you jealous?

Yoona: Of course not. The girls left me, they already go to school! I was about to join them but they told me to wait for you. So I don’t have any options.

Taecyeon: Really? Or you just really want to be with me?

Yoona: Just shut up. Okay! If that’s what you think, I’m leaving now. –Walk away angrily-

Taecyeon: Hey! I’m just kidding… -grab Tiffany’s hand-

Yoona: Take off your hand, don’t touch me.

Taecyeon: Hey! Hey! Hey! I said I’m sorry. I was just kidding.

Yoona: Why are you like that? You always making fun of me?

Taecyeon: Please forgive I won’t do that again…

Yoona: Better not do it again.

Taecyeon: Yes Ma’am. -Saluting- so can we talk now?

Yoona: Can we just talk in the school I have to chase time, I’ll be getting late.

Taecyeon: Just come with me. We’ll go to school together!

Yoona: No, it’s okay I will commute.

Taecyeon: Here we are again? Please, we have a long conversation; we’ll just talk in the car. We don’t have much time to talk when we are in school, you know? Classes?

Yoona: Is it really important?

Taecyeon: Yes.

Yoona: Okay! Let’s go now. You go ahead! I’ll lock the door.

Taecyeon: Okay!

------------------------------------------

In the car

Yoona: So what do you want to talk?

Taecyeon: It’s about Tiffany.

Yoona: What about Tiffany?

Taecyeon: Her birthday is approaching so I decided to have a surprise birthday for her. Of course including you and the girl’s you need to help me.

Yoona: What’s your plan?

Taecyeon: I’m planning to throw a party for her and most specially invite her father to come here in Seoul.

Yoona: That’s a great plan, so what do you want us to do?

Taecyeon: I’ll tell you when we’re together with the other girls. Just inform them about my plan and we’ll have to talk about it.

Yoona: Okay! I will.

--------------------------------

At the dorm.

“Tiffany woke up and still her head is in pain.”

Tiffany POV

Ouch! My head is still in pain. (Touching her head.) I thought when I woke I will be fine but it’s not.  Hey! What is this? It seems like a food, looks delicious huh! And wait a note? (Tiffany read a note.)

Note:

Hey! Fany, you better not sleep that long people will get dizzy in your snore. Hahaha just kidding Fany. Get well soon Fany; I brought some food for you. Please eat so you can have more energy! Don’t worry we’ll make an excuse to our teacher, just take a rest. Okay? As soon as you will feel better we’ll talk about your problem.

                                                                                                                                                - Taecyeon

 Ohh Taec, how could you? You don’t even wake me. I will beat you up when we’ll meet. I should call him and thank him for the food. (Grab her phone and dialed Taecyeon number but she stop.) Wait! What time is it now? It’s already past 11am, I think I’ll just thank personally, they have class so I will not disturb him.