Sleepy Fany

I suddenly fell inlove with my bestfriend

 

Chapter IV

“Taecyeon woke up early in the morning for him to fetch his best friend. He hurriedly ate his breakfast and get dressed too, so he would not get late. While driving his car he took his phone and dialed Tiffany’s number and call.”

Tiffany:Yes? Taec, hello?

Taecyeon: Are you ready?

Tiffany: Yeah, I was waiting for you. Don’t be late!

Taecyeon: Okay! I’m on my way.

Tiffany: Okay. You take care…

Taecyeon: I will

(Both hang up their phone)

“Taec reach Tiffany’s dorm”

Tiffany: You’re late! (Pointing him)

Taecyeon: Late? How come?

Tiffany: You’re just late in a few seconds. (Eyes smile)

Taecyeon: Funny! You counted even just a second late?

Tiffany: Yeah, I’m counting it.

Taecyeon: well! It’s better late than never, right?

Tiffany: Yeah, so c’mon now…let’s go to school! Taeyeon is waiting for me; she said there’s something that she wants to tell me.

Taecyeon: What’s that?

Tiffany: I don’t know! She just texted me, that’s why we need to be in School.

Taecyeon: okay! Okay!

“Taecyeon drove fast onto their School. After reaching their School, they attend their first subject class.”

Teacher: Okay! Do your activity in your home and pass by next week since tomorrow is weekend, we don’t have much time to finish that activity now, okay?

Students: Yes ma’am… (Chorus)

Teacher: By the way you will have a new classmate’s, she will be here next week…She’s from Harvard University. Treat her well, don’t be rude. She’s from America, she may wear y dress but she’s a fully Korean like you here. So be nice!

Students: Okay ma’am. We’ll be nice.

Taecyeon: A transferee? Harvard University is a great School why she chose to study here?

Tiffany: maybe she wants to be here for some reasons. Don’t you like it?

Taecyeon: No, it’s not like that.

Tiffany: who knows? You will attract by her? You may be fall for her. According to our teacher she wears a y dress…

Taecyeon: Yah! Shut up… why should I?

“Tiffany walk away while Taecyeon is still talking to her, she went to Taeyeon and ask something. When Taecyeon realize he’s just talking alone he went outside with the 2PM”

Tiffany: So Taeyeon, what do you want to tell me?

Taeyeon: Promise me! You won’t tell to anyone?

Tiffany: Why? What’s that? C’mon tell me…

Taeyeon: Promise me first!

Tiffany: Yeah, I promise…

Taeyeon: Wooyoung, confess his love for me a while ago. He said that when we first met he get attracted in me. He doesn’t understand his feelings he doesn’t know if he feels love or he’s just infatuated.

Tiffany: Can you direct to the point?

Taeyeon: hmmmm… He wants me to be his girlfriend… what should I do? Should I accept him or what? I don’t know if I should trust him, lot of rumors I heard he’s just easily breaks a girl’s heart. I don’t want to get hurt but I like him too.

Tiffany: So why are you telling me that? And asking me if what you should do? You know that I don’t have a boyfriend since birth, and I’ve never fall in love to someone and one more I don’t feel love except for my family, friends and best friend Taecyeon. I can’t give you a good advice regarding your situation.

Taeyeon: speaking of Taecyeon he’s your best friend, right? He and Wooyoung stay’s in one dorm, right?

Tiffany: So?

Taeyeon: Ask Taecyeon about Wooyoung! Since you and Taecyeon is best friend I think he will tell you the detail’s about Wooyoung. Please Fany Fany-ah! Pretty please… (Imitating Fany eye smile)

Tiffany: ohh! Stop it…okay! That’ll be easy…

Taeyeon: Thanks Tiffany… (Kiss Tiffany’s chick) you’re such a nice friend.

Tiffany: Whatever!  I have to go…

Taeyeon: Where are you going?

Tiffany: look for Taecyeon. (Walking away)

Taeyeon:Okay. Take care! Don’t forget our conversation. (Shout)

Tiffany: Yeah…

“Taecyeon and the boys headed to a comfort room”

(Washing their hands.)

Wooyoung: Hey! Taec.

Taecyeon: Yeah! What?

Wooyoung: Do you think Taeyeon likes me?

Taecyeon: I don’t know. Maybe! Why you ask?

Wooyoung: because I like her, I confess my feelings to her before our class started. I don’t know if she will accept my love.

Taecyeon: is your love sincere? or you’re just playing around and break her heart.

Wooyoung: No, seriously. I’m sincere…I really like her! I want her to be my girlfriend…

Taecyeon: Really? Well, good luck…

“The 2PM boys were done in the comfort room they’re going back to their classroom. Tiffany spotted Taecyeon and run onto it.”

Tiffany: Hey!

Taecyeon: Yah!

Tiffany: I was looking for you everywhere? I didn’t know that you’re in the comfort room where I’m not allowed to be.

Taecyeon: Why not? You’re a boy, right?

Tiffany: Excuse me! Not anymore…

Taecyeon: Why? You already transform into a girl?

Tiffany: hahahaha… No, unknown gender…. Undefined!

Taecyeon: hahahahaha… you’re so funny!

Tiffany: Not so… I’m still like this! (Eye smile) my outfit will be like this… It won’t change!

Taecyeon: Okay! Let’s go, and attend our next class…

Tiffany: Okay!

“Tiffany and the 2PM boys attend there next class.”

(After class)

Tiffany: let’s go home… I’m sleepy!

Taecyeon: Chill… we’re going!

(Inside the car)

Tiffany: ahmm Taec, I want to ask you something?

Taecyeon: Whoa… you’re serious now ha! What is it?

Tiffany: I want to know about Wooyoung.

Taecyeon: Why? You like a playboy Wooyoung?

Tiffany: No! So he’s a playboy and easily breaks a girl’s heart?

Taecyeon: Yes, he is not contented in one girl… but I was shocked when he talked to me earlier and said that he like Taeyeon. He’s really serious about his feelings it was his first time having trouble in his mind just because of one girl.

Tiffany: really? (Yawning)

Taecyeon: Yeah, I think he’s seriously in love with Taeyeon. By the way what did Taeyeon tells you?..................... Fany-ah? Why are you not answering me? ……………………… hey! (Turn his head to Tiffany) jeez… this girl! I mean boy! Whatever… she’s just fall asleep! I will just let her sleep until we reach home…

(Reaching the dorm)

Taecyeon: (In his thought.) Should I wake her up? Seems like she’s in dream land now… I don’t want to disturb her sleeps!

“Taecyeon got out of his car and ring the doorbell of the dorm.”

(Door open)

Jessica: Hey! Taec, what brings you here? Tiffany is not here…

Taecyeon: Yeah, I know! She’s with me…

Jessica: What????

Taecyeon: I mean she’s in the car and she’s sleeping. Can I carry her to her room?

Jessica: ohh okay!

Taecyeon: Okay! Keep the door open… I’ll carry her!

Jessica: Okay!

“Taecyeon carry her through her room, and Jessica lead Taecyeon to Tiffany’s room. While the other girls were shocked seeing Taecyeon carrying his bestfriend.”

Taecyeon: Sica, lead me to Fany’s room…

Jessica: Okay! Follow me (Closing the door)

Seohyun: Why Taec is here?

Sooyoung: I don’t know! Looks like he’s carrying Tiffany! What happen to her?

Sunny: I think Fany slept on his car.

Hyoyeon: Wow. He’s too macho!

Yuri: Yeah, she’s a lucky girl!

Taeyeon: He’s so sweet! Wish I have a best friend like him…

(In Tiffany’s room)

Taecyeon: There you are, now you can sleep well… you’re heavy huh! (Looking at Tiffany)

Jessica: Hahaha… Yeah, you’re right!

Taecyeon: Thanks Sica. I have to go… (Smile)

Jessica: Okay! Take a lot of care…

Taecyeon: Sure thing…

“Taecyeon go down stairs and wave the girls goodbye”

Taecyeon: Bye girls! I have to go…

Girls/SNSD: Bye Taecyeon…

Taeyeon: Thanks for bringing Tiffany here…

Taecyeon: Yeah! You’re welcome… (Smile)

“Taecyeon left the dorm and drove through his dorm.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Yoona will appear soon...