Why are you here?

I suddenly fell inlove with my bestfriend

 

Chapter VI

 

“While driving. Taecyeon keep thinking of Yoona.”

Taecyeon: What’s wrong with me? Why’s that Harvard girl appearing into my mind all of a sudden? I don’t even like her… am I attracted to her? No no no, it can’t be…

“In the other side Tiffany, inform the girl’s about Yoona.”

Tiffany: Hey! Everyone listen up…

SNSD: What is it?

Tiffany: I want to inform you that Yoona will transfer here, she will be my roommate!

Taeyeon: Really Fany? That’s good news. I like her though.

Seohyun: When will she transfer here?

Tiffany: Tomorrow. Me and Taecyeon will pick her after our class!

Yuri: Taecyeon? He will come with you?

Tiffany: Yes, I ask him to come with me because I don’t have a car to pick Yoona. See you later guys!

Sunny: Where are you going?

Tiffany: I have to see the landlady to inform her about Yoona.

Sunny: Okay! See you later.

“Tiffany goes to see the landlady while Yoona is preparing her things.”

Yoona: I need to pack my things now, so when Tiffany will come here tomorrow my things is ready. Wait! Is she will bring Taecyeon with her? Since she doesn’t have a car or maybe we will just commute in a bus or Taxi. That Taecyeon he’s really weird, at first he’s good to me and now he’s cold to. Guys are hard to understand.

“Taecyeon arrived into his dorm.”

Jun.K: You finally here, someone is waiting for you in your room.

Taecyeon: Who?

Jun.K: You better go and see for yourself.

“Taecyeon was surprise to see who his visitor was.”

Taecyeon: Dad, why are you here? What a surprise, when did you arrived? Where’s Mom?

Mr. Ok: She’s at the hotel for now. I’m here to inform you that we already bought a house here in Seoul. If you want to transfer into our new home, you’re free to come with us and stay. But not today! The house is not well fix, there still lack of furniture.

Taecyeon: Really? Hmmm I like to stay with you but I want to stay here too. I have to think about it first! Are you leaving Boston now? So what hotel you stay in?

Mr. Ok: Yeah, me and your Mom planned to stay here and build a small business. For the meantime we stay at hotel Benhur…

Taecyeon: hmmm… Sounds familiar!

Mr. Ok: Okay Son! It’s getting late now, I have to go. Your Mom is probably waiting for me! If you want to see your Mom just go to the hotel. Here’s my number and contact me ???????????? Here’s your Mom number too ???????????.

Taecyeon:  Ok Dad… take care! See you around. I love you! Send my regards to Mom.

Mr. Ok: I love you too son. Be good!

Taecyeon: Yes Dad. Goodnight!

“Mr. Ok left Taecyeon’s dorm. And Taecyeon took his phone and dialed Tiffany’s number.”

Ring*Ring*Ring*

Tiffany: Hello! (Sleepy)

Taecyeon: You awake?

Tiffany: I’ am now. Why you call?

Taecyeon: guess what?

Tiffany: I don’t have time to guess, can you just tell me?

Taecyeon: My Mom and Dad is here in Seoul, they’re going to stay here.

Tiffany: Really? Good for you. You’re now close to your parents.

Taecyeon: Yeah, you’re right! I’ll hang up now and you go back to your sleep. Sorry for disturbing you Fany-ah.

Tiffany: It’s okay weirdo.

Taecyeon: What?  (Tiffany hangs up the phone.) I thinks she’s weirdo not me.

“After their talked in the phone Fany fall asleep, but Taecyeon can’t sleep.”

Taecyeon: grrrrrr… why’s this Harvard girl appearing again? When I close my eyes I can see her even my eyes is open my mind is thinking of her! How can I sleep if she keeps running into my mind? And wait hotel Benhur? That’s where Yoona stay.

“In a few minutes Taecyeon finally fell asleep.”

“In the next morning Taecyeon wakes up early morning, he then texted Tiffany.”

From: Taecyeon

Msg. Fany, you better go alone in school I can’t fetch you. I have to see Mom! I will not attend our first class. I’m sorry Fany. Please make excuse to our teacher. Thank you Fany-ah! I have to turn off my phone.

“After he text Tiffany, he fix his self and leave.”

Taecyeon: I’ll take my breakfast in the hotel; I want to eat together with my Mom and Dad.

--------------------------------------

“Yoona wakes up early! She takes a bath and went to the restaurant to take her breakfast.”

Yoona: Food here is too expensive I better really transfer into Tiffany’s dorm. I’m glad I met her; she’s so nice to me. (Walking through the restaurant.)

--------------------------------------

“Tiffany wakes up late”

Sooyoung: Hey! Fany, you were still sleeping? You better hurry you’re late now.

Tiffany: It’s okay. Taecyeon will fetch. (Stretching)

Sooyoung: Okay! Don’t make Taec waits you.

Tiffany: Yeah. (Checking up her phone.) Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Sooyoung: What’s wrong?

Tiffany: I hate him, he should’ve told me last night! He’s an idiot… now I will get late.

Sooyoung: Why? He can’t fetch you, right?

Tiffany: Yeah! (Frowned)

Sooyoung: Hahahahaha…

Tiffany: Stop laughing.

Sooyoung: Okay Fany, I’ll have to go.

Tiffany: Wait… I will not attend our first class, please excuse me and Taec.

Sooyoung: Taec too? Why?

Tiffany: he will go to meet his parents in the hotel.

Sooyoung: Okay! Gotta go.

---------------------------------------------------------

“Taecyeon call her Mom while his driving.”

Ring*ring*ring*

Mrs. OK: Hello?

Taecyeon: Mom, it’s me Taecyeon. I’m on my way to the hotel Benhur. Can you meet me in the lobby? I will call you when I’m in the hotel.

Mrs. Ok: Okay Son… please do take care of yourself. I love you

Taecyeon:  Yes, Mom I love you too.

“Both hang up.”

----------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Ok: Honey, let’s go to the restaurant while we’re waiting for our son to arrive we were going to make an order for our breakfast.

Mr. Ok: Okay Hon. Let’s go. (Holding hands with wife going to the restaurant.)

“When they reach the restaurant they ordered food. And suddenly Mrs. Ok phone rung.”

Taecyeon: Mom, I’m here in the lobby. You better come now because I miss you, I long to see you mom.

Mrs. Ok: okay son. I’m coming!

“Mrs. Ok hurriedly goes to the lobby, for being in a hurry she bump into a waiter. “

---------------------------------------------------

“While Yoona is having her breakfast, the waiter who’s carrying water for her pours into her dress.”

Yoona: Oh no! My dress…

Waiter: I’m sorry Ma’am. I didn’t……(someone interrupted them.)

Mrs. Ok: It was my fault! I was in a hurry… I’m really sorry dear, for being in a rush I didn’t notice the waiter that’s why I bump to him. I was just so excited to see my son that we haven’t meet for a year (Wiping the water in Yoona’s dress.)

Yoona: No, don’t bother Auntie. Go ahead and meet your son, it’s okay for me. I’ll just go to my room and change!

Mrs. Ok: Thank you my dear.

Yoona: You’re welcome.

Waiter: Sorry Ma’am. (Bow)

Yoona: No, that’s okay.

“Mrs. Ok left Yoona and Yoona headed back to her room and change. Finally Mrs. Ok and Taecyeon meet in the lobby.”

Taecyeon: Mom! (Shout and run to hug her mom.)

Mrs. Ok: My son. I miss you! You’re growing up.

Taecyeon: Yes Mom. I grow up! I miss you too. What took you so long?

Mrs. Ok: I bump into a waiter and …………… (Taecyeon interrupted.)

Taecyeon: That’s okay Mom, you don’t have to explain… what’s important is we see each other again and we’re here.

Mrs. Ok: Yes… so let’s go to the restaurant! Your Dad is waiting.

“They walked to the restaurant and Yoona wasn’t there anymore she already left. Taecyeon and his Mom and Dad having their conversation while taking there breakfast after having conversation and breakfast Taecyeon say goodbye to his parents because he need to attend his next class.”

Taecyeon: See you next time Mom and Dad, just keep in touch. I have to go to School.

Mr. and Mrs. Ok: okay Son.

“Yoona were ready to go to school after changing her dress and fixing herself. Yoona and Taecyeon met in the lobby going outside. Both of them were shocked seeing each other.”

Taecyeon: What are you doing here?

Yoona: I stay here; this will be my last day here.

Taecyeon: yeah, I remember Tiffany already told me.

Yoona: How about you? What are you doing here?

Taecyeon: I came here to meet my parents.

Yoona: I see. Ok taec, I have to leave!

Taecyeon: Where are you going?

Yoona: Where else? In School.

Taecyeon: Okay!

“Yoona left first and followed by Taecyeon, Taecyeon saw Yoona waiting a Taxi but there’s no available.”

Taecyeon: So Harvard girl, you’re going school right?

Yoona: yeah, why?

Taecyeon: How about you come with me? I’m going to School too.

Yoona: No, thank you. I’ll wait for the Taxi.

“Taecyeon got out of his car, and open his door car.”

Taecyeon: Ohh! C’mon get in the car. You’ll get late if you play hard to get.

Yoona: what? I’m not playing. I said I’ll wait for the taxi.

Taecyeon: Okay! If that’s what you want… I won’t force you.

(Taecyeon get in his car, and drive but he doesn’t drive so fast, he turn his car and stop in front of Yoona.)

Taecyeon: So where’s you taxi? You’ve been waiting here about 10 minutes and no Taxi.

Yoona: ****** (sigh)

Taecyeon: Now, c’mon get in the car. I’ll be good Miss Yoona.

Yoona: Okay! This would be the first and the last!

Taecyeon: Okay Miss Yoona.

“Yoona get in the car and they go to School together.”