basketball cheater

I suddenly fell inlove with my bestfriend

 

Chapter 1.

 

“Taecyeon was still sleeping in his bed while at the other side Tiffany is waiting for him to pick her up... he doesn’t mind his clock which keeps on alarming him to wake up, until someone wakes him up.”

Wooyoung: Hey! Taecyeon the alarm clock and your phone is keep on bugging me, can you get up there and fix yourself you’re gotta be late.

Taecyeon: yah! Yah! Oohh jeez, I’m so late (getting up on his bed while checking his phone.) oh my! I need to call Tiffany for making her wait, she did call me and I missed it.

Wooyoung: Good luck! Prepare yourself, she may be angry.

Taecyeon: Just shut up! (Dialing Tiffany’s number)

*Ring Ring Ring*

Tiffany: Where the hell are you? I keep waiting on you, I keep on calling you but you don’t even bother to answer it. (Shouting)

Taecyeon: easy! easy! Just relax; can I explain fany-ah?

Tiffany: explain? Same reason again? I’m tired of your explanation. You always keep me waiting, what kind of best friend are you?

Taecyeon: Ok! I’m sorry it’s my fault, it won’t happen again. Will you forgive me?

Tiffany:  you know I always forgive you, but this is too much.

Taecyeon: well, I promise this would be the last.

Tiffany: whatever! I’ll hang up.

“Taecyeon also hang up his phone and he hurriedly takes a bath and fixes his self, he doesn’t take his breakfast but he just run away and drives his car to his destination (School).”

(Where might be Tiffany? hmmmmm I think she’s at the School gym... should I txt her? Naah, I’ll just surprise her by my presence. I’m pretty sure she’s playing her favorite sports.)

“Taecyeon arrive in the School gym while Tiffany is playing basketball alone”

Taecyeon: (clapping his hand) nice shot fany my best friend.

Tiffany: I thought you we’re dead.

Taecyeon: Don’t be like that, I know when I will die you will be the first person who will cry a river for me.

Tiffany: never, I won’t cry. (Crossing her finger at her back)

Taecyeon: really? We’ll see.

Tiffany: What nonsense let’s cut it out. Don’t forget you still have a fault for not fetching me.

Taecyeon: do I need to pay those faults of mine? I thought you already forgive me?

Tiffany: I don’t remember that I’ve forgive you.

Taecyeon: So what do you want me to do?

Tiffany: hmmmm.. let me think!...aha! got it, defeat me in this game.

Taecyeon: what game?

Tiffany: what do you think? Of course basketball.

Taecyeon: basketball? You know that I can’t defeat you with that game you’re good on that game. How about, I will just treat you to eat something.

Tiffany: I’m full. You have to obey me because you are the one who caused a fault in me, I will reject you as my bestfriend if you won’t obey me.

Taecyeon: But Fany-ah. I’m hungry I need to eat first; I did not take my breakfast.

Tiffany: Well, not my fault (Throwing the ball to Taecyeon) when you hit one shot I will forgive you and treat you, how’s that? And when you didn’t have one shot, I still forgive you because you obey me but you will be the one who treat me. Copy that?

Taecyeon: Ohh men, ok fine..

Tiffany: the ball will be yours but don’t let me get it on you. At a count of 3, the game will start. 1 2 3 start.

“Taecyeon and Tiffany started to play a game, when suddenly Tiffany easily takes the ball from Taecyeon”

Taecyeon: Where the hell is my ball? How did you get that? You cheat.

Tiffany: hey! Watch your mouth; you know I’m a good stealer. Now c’mon get this back.

“Taecyeon is keep on stealing the ball, but he fail when Tiffany’s about to throw the ball into the basket, he push Tiffany and she fell.”

Tiffany: ouch! How dare you, you cheated me. Why did you push me? How could you do this to your best friend? (Crying because of the pain she feel)

Taecyeon: I’m sorry Fany I never wanted to do that but I’m so hungry I want to eat , if I will not do those cheat I know it takes a lot of time and I might collapsed here. It will lead you to a big problem, you want that?

Tiffany: ahh you’re really good making such a reason. But it hurts me, my knee is aching. (Crying)

Taecyeon: Stop crying Fany ah, I thought you’re a boy, boys don’t cry.

Tiffany: I’m not crying. I can’t walk properly.

Taecyeon: c’mon! I will piggy back you... hop in my back! And let’s eat, I’m so hungry. My treat.

Tiffany: good! You really have to treat me.

Taecyeon: crazy girl!

Tiffany: Im not a girl.

Taecyeon: Oops. I’m sorry.