My first kiss.

Irresistible
 
 
Your POV:

"Yah, I heard that Shin dongho followed you home today& you almost got hurt, didnt you?"

"Ani..."

"You cant lie to your oppa, then explain that cut on your leg."

"I tripped on a stone & fell."

"Yah, Dongho told you to lie about it didnt he? gwenchana, kevin told me everything. I'll settle things with Dongho tomorrow."

"Its okay, its just a scratch..." I admitted.

 

- - - - NEXT MORNING - - - -

I was walking to school when i met Dongho on the way. Great...why him... "Yah, gwenchana? do you need me to help you? that cut seems quite big you know..." & this time he was caring for me..Did Eli oppa get to him already? "neh, gwenchana...." I replied.

He didnt care what i said & carried me all the way to school.

When we got to school, i heard many girls saying "why does she get the special treatment?? Yah, that doesnt deserve anything like that at all!"

 

Dongho's POV:

What has gotten into me?? I shouldnt have done that, she wouldnt love me anyway & Eli wouldnt let me be with her... AISH...this is getting so annoying. I heard those girls bad mouthing her as i entered the school. "YAH!You guys should mind your own businesses!" I said to them. That made them angrier & they walked away.

"Shin Dongho!! What did you do to (YN)?!" Eli puched my lower lip & i fell to the ground.

"Eli oppa!!I told you there was no need!!" She said protecting me from him. "Dongho-ah!!you are bleeding!!" She said, shocked. She brought me to class & tended to me. I took my chance as Eli was not around & moved my face closer to hers. I kissed her soft lips, it tasted like strawberry. Suprisingly, she kissed me back too. I ignored the girls around us i held on to her face. I've fell for her.

 

Your POV:

That night, I told Eli i liked dongho & he freaked out.

"YAH!!Of all people, why him?!& he kissed you?!" Eli was furious. "I told you not to fall for him & you did!!I'm telling you that he doesnt like you at all!He is making use of you!!"

Angry, I ran out if the house & Eli was screaming behind me. I ran into the park & started crying.. Why was Eli so over protective?! Why cant he just leave me alone? He should have not siad all those hurtful things. I never want to go back.

"(YN)-ah, why are you crying? gwenchana?"

"GO AWAY!!" I shouted! I didnt want to see anyone at this moment.