Parting

Irresistible

 

Dongho picked himself up & hit the 2 guys who pinned him down. His speed was unbelievable.

when those guys ran away, he said: "hyung, please help me tell (YN) that Im leaving her because of someone else. The truth is, if our relationship continues, she would get hurt physically & emotionally. Lie to her for me."

"I understand." I nodded to him as he left.

 

as expected, he belonged to a gang. I knew it would eventually lead to this. I'm sure that if I told (YN) that lie, she would not believe me. But I have to play along, it's for her own good.

I walked back & carried (YN) home, Kevin followed.

throughout the entire journey back, she kept asking: "where is dongho oppa?" But I just told her that she deserves someone better. Kevin got the message & knew exactly what was going on. I had to make her forget about dongho. 

 

"Eli oppa! What are you talking about?"

"I'm trying to tell you that he didn't even love you from the start! Just listen to me!"

"Ani! I don't believe you!! I'm gonna ask him myself!"

 

Your POV:

I ran up to my room & called dongho. But he didn't pick up, so I texted him instead...

"oppa, gwenchana? Eli said u nvr liked me from the beginning..us this true?"

He replied "Yes, you should stay away frome me."

After seeing it, i cried.

 

- - - - NEXT MORNING - - - -

i went to school & my first class was physics. I went to take my seat, Dongho didnt come to school. I've been cheated.

 

Kiseop's POV:

(YN) looked very depressed today. She went to the toilet but she didnt come back after 10 minutes. I knew that something went wrong & i asked the teacher for permission to go to the toilet.

I opened the door of the girls bathroom & saw (YN) lying down on the floor. There was a penknife in the sink with a lot of hair. I turn to her & saw her wrist slit. Blood flowed uncontrollably.

"YAH! (YN)-ah, gwenchana?!" I carried her & brought her to the nurse, then called Eli.

 

Eli brought her home, I still didnt know what was going on. During recess, I went to ask Kevin (Red).

 

"What is wrong with (YN)?"

"Shin Dongho broke up with her yesterday & said her never liked her from the start."

"He is just too much! She attempted suicide just now..."

"What?! Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, but luckily i found her & brought her to the nurse. Eli brought her home already."

"I didnt think she would go that far..."

"Dongho shouldnt have done all this if he didnt like her!"

"Well, what else can you expect from a playboy like him?"

 

Your POV:

I woke up & found myself in my room. Someone must have brought me back. Eli had a school project today, so he would come back late. My suicidal attempt failed. At night, I went to a carpark rooftop & stood on the edge. I then heard a vioce behind me

"Do you really think the solution to everything is suicide? Can you just face reality? I have never loved you, you should go find someone else. What would happen to Eli if you jumped off this carpark tonight? You would create more trouble for everyone."

I turned around & saw dongho. "I dont want to live without you!"

"look, i dont care if you die okay? Before you jump, think about others. What you're doing now is selfish." he turned & walked away.

 

I sat there under the snow. I was cold.