Soo Jin

Irresistible

 

Dongho was hospitalised. When Eli, Eun mi & Kevin came back they were shocked. Eli decided to stay overnight, h was afraid the same thing might happen again. "Whoever that girl is, she really wants (YN) to die. I'm sure she'll come back again." Eli looked at us.

My phone rang, it was Soo jin (ex-girlfriend). I picked it up & she said: "Oppa, you saw what im capable of. The game will continue if you dont leave her alone & come back to me, arasso?"

"YAH! So you are the one who hit (YN) with a brick & hospitalised Dongho?! & you think this is some sort of game?? You are sick, you are wrong if you think you can get away! Crazy !" She hung up on me.

"The one who did all this was Soo jin. She wants revenge." I told Eli.

"So you are telling me that she almost killed my sister & Dongho because she is jealous?? She is mentally ill!!"

 

Dongho's POV:

I woke up & realised i was hospitalised. I tried to sit up but felt a sharp pain below my lungs. I picked up my phone & called home, I told the butler that i would not be home for a few days. When i hung up, the door opened. It was Eli. He came in & said: "Thanks for saving (YN) back there, i didnt expect it from you."

"Eli hyung, gwenchana. Have you found out who it was?"

"Yup, it was Soo jin, kiseop's ex."

"What are we going to do now?"

"Let the police handle it."

"Has (YN) woken up?"

"You're still worried about her when you are not in a good condition. She is still asleep. You need rest too." He said & left the room.

 

- - - - - NEXT MORNING - - - - -

I felt better aleady & decided to go back home. The police also brought soo jin away.

 

"Young master Dongho, gwenchana??" One of the maids asked me. "Omo, You're bleeding!" She pointed to my shirt.

My shirt was stained with blood, the maid called the ambulance while the rest tried to stop the bleeding. When the ambulance came, they brought me to the hospital immidiately. The doctor said that i wasnt well enough to be discharged. Eli came in & told me.

"(YN) just woke up, she is looking for you."

 

Your POV:

When i woke up, I saw Eli, kiseop & kevin standing around me.

"Where am i? What happened? Where's Dongho oppa?"

"I'll get him." Eli ran out.

"Kiseop's ex hit you with a brick & stabbed Dongho when he protected you. Dont worry, she is with the police now." Kevin said smiling.

"Is Dongho okay??" I asked, worried. My head still hurt.

"He is okay, you should worry about yourself! Look at you. Miane, for treating you coldly the other time." Kiseop said.