I love you.

Irresistible

 

I was tied onto a chair. I felt a pair of hands touching me on my arms & thighs. "Let's have some fun with her first before threatening dongho.." One of them said. I was afraid, I shouldn't have met kiseop. Tears started flowing down my face.

those men saw my tear drops & said "omo.. She I'd crying! Don't cry, call for dongho then! Maybe we will call him for you!" They laughed. One of them grabbed my jaw "I said call for dongho!" They were enjoying every moment of this. "Dongho oppa!" I said. Suddenly, I felt a slap on my cheek. "Louder!"

"DONGHO OPPA!!" They were still laughing. "Since you've been a good girl, I will call dongho for you."

they called dongho & put him on speaker..

 

"yeoboseyo?"

"yah! Shin dongho! Come to the warehouse now or we will kill this girl..."

they un-gagged me & forced me to speak.

"dongho oppa!! Help me!!" One of the guys slapped me again.

"jaggiya?! Yah! I don't know who you bastards are, but you are dead." He hung up.

 

still blindfolded, I could only hear & guess what was happening. "Looks like dongho isn't coming. One of us will gaurd so the rest can sleep. We will change shifts after an hour." I was very tired too.

after an hour, I was already nodding of when I felt someone kissing me on my lips. His lips were soft & warm. As I tried to move back, he cupped my face & said "jaggiya, gwenchana? I'm here it's alright..." He took of my blindfold. It was dongho. My clothes were dirty & ripped, it was very cold. Dongho took of his jacket & told me to wear it.

tears started flowing down again. Dongho wipped off my tears & said "I'll never leave you again, I promise." He brought some people with him too, they were fighting with the guys that kidnapped me. Dongho was untying me. Suddenly, one of then stabbed dongho from behind.

"Oppa!!" I was shocked, I freed my hands & pushed that guy away. I ran to dongho & took out the big piece of glass. Dongho started swaying back & forth. His eyes closing. "Dongho-ah! Gwenchana?!" I supported his weight. "Don't die!! Stay with me! I need you!" I cried while shaking him.

 

one of those guys he brought with him came to me & brought dongho away as I followed. Dongho was bleeding a lot. There wasn't any hospital around, just a village. We went to their pharmacist & asked for help.

as the doctor took out the remaining pieces of glass, I held onto Dongho's hand. He wrapped the bandage around Dongho's wound & said that he needed a lot of rest before he is well enough. He was lucky that he was treated on time as he lost a lot of blood, he was very close to death.

 

when the doctor left, I continued holding on to Dongho's hand. I felt protected around him. I've never missed him so much. I didn't want him to leave me ever again.