You lied!

Irresistible

 

 

I went back home & knocked on the door. Eli opened it, shocked to see me with my bags & kiseop behind me. I cried & hugged him, it was so good to see Eli oppa. I felt more protected.
 
"Yah, gwenchana?" Eli asked.
"Dongho oppa...." I couldn't stop crying.
"Kiseop, what happened?" Eli looked at him.
"Dongho got drunk last night & slept with someone else.." Kiseop scratched his head.
"It's okay.. Oppa is here for you." Eli patted my head. "Komawo kiseop." He nodded at kiseop.
 
Eli brought me inside my room. It was just like the way I left it. He left me alone to unpack my stuff & went to cook lunch for me. It has been a long time since I ate his cooking.
I opened my cupboard & a box fell out. I picked it up & opened it. It was the necklace that dongho gave me. I took out my ring & slid it through the chain of the necklace. *cling* the ring hit the letter D.
I put the necklace on & unpacked slowly.
 
Dongho's POV:
I woke up, dazed. (YN) wasn't around. I found a note beside me & it read: "you lied."
"Jaggiya!" I called as I walked through the house trying to find her.
"Master dongho, miss (YN) left this morning with mr lee kiseop. Are you feeling better already?" One of the maids came to me.
"YAH, she left with kiseop??" I was shocked.
"Neh." She nodded.
 
It took me a few seconds to realize that she wasn't coming back. I ran to my room & opened my cupboard. Her clothes were gone, she had left.
I recalled what had happened last night & remembered that kiseop had spiked my drink. I couldn't remember anything else that happened last night.
I picked up my phone & dialed (YN)'s number. She didn't pick up my calls. I figured that kiseop must have told her something serious. I quickly showered & got dressed. I got to my car & drove to (YN)'s house.
 
*knock knock* I knocked the door. Eli was standing there giving me a dirty look. "YAH! How dare you come back here after what you did to (YN)?!" He shouted at me.
"I'm here to explain myself.." I said.
"She doesn't want to see you." He said softly.
"I only need 5 minutes." I pleaded.
"Just keep it cool okay?" He let me in.
 
I went to (YN)'s room & opened the door.
"Go away!" She shouted.
"(YN)-ah, it's a misunderstanding. Let me explain." I told her.
"I don't want you! I hate you!" She started hitting me. I just hugged her to make her stop. Tears flowed down her face onto my shirt as she buried her face in my chest.
"I didn't sleep with someone else." I told her.
 
"Stop lying! I could smell it all over you when kiseop brought you back!" She cried more & gripped my shirt hard.
"That's the point! Kiseop put drugs in my drink & invited me to accompany him. He said he didn't like us being together. I think he is trying to separate you from me." I said.
"Why should I believe you?" She released my shirt from her grip.
"Ask him yourself?" I suggested.
"Ani, I will believe you this time. But I need a week to calm down." She hugged me while I wiped her tears.
 
I left when my 5 minutes were up. I wondered why kiseop would do such a thing.
 
Your POV:
I took my phone & called kiseop.
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Kiseop oppa, what exactly happened to dongho oppa last night?" I asked.
"I already told you that he got drunk & slept with someone else."
"Oppa, is that the truth?"
"So you're accusing me of lying??"
"Anyo! I was just confirming with you!"
"Did dongho get to you?"
"Ani. It's okay. Komawo kiseop oppa." I hung up.
 
Either kiseop or dongho was lying. Who should I believe?
 
"(YN)-ah! Lunch is ready!" Eli shouted.
I went down & started eating.
 
"Eli oppa, kiseop & dongho are telling me 2 different things. Who should I believe?" I asked.
"What did dongho say?" He frowned.
"Dongho oppa said that he didn't sleep with someone else & that kiseop tricked him." I explained.
"& what did you tell him?"
"I told him that I will consider believing him within a week."
"There could be a possibility that kiseop tricked dongho into sleeping with someone else by spiking his drink so that he wouldn't remember anything that happened." Eli stuffed a spoonful of spaghetti into his mouth.
 
I just shrugged & ate my spaghetti.
 
Dongho's POV:
I went back home still dizzy from last night. I lay down on my couch staring at the ceiling daydreaming.
 
*BBBZZZ* I looked at my phone, dad was calling. I picked it up.
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Son! You will be taking over the company next week onwards okay? Your old man is retiring."
"Appa! I don't think I'm ready yet!"
"You've already graduated! That's the end if this conversation! You will start work next week!" He hung up. I sighed & closed my eyes.
 
your POV:
I woke up the next morning hearing Eli's screams.
"(YN)-ah, yah...your fiancé is one rich bastard! Look at this! Aish! He's taking over his dad's company!"
 
I went downstairs & found Eli watching the news. I went to the kitchen & found kiseop making breakfast. "AHHHHH!!!" I screamed.
"good morning." He smiled & walked towards me. "I see you're still wearing that pathetic thing." he took my necklace.
"yah! Give it back!" I shouted.
"just get over it! He cheated on you!"
"What's going on here?" Eli came.
"Eli oppa! What is he doing here??" I pointed at kiseop.
"He wanted to make you breakfast." Eli shrugged.
"I don't need him to be here!" I screamed & went outside.
 
Only wearing my shorts & spaghetti strap, I was freezing outside. I was already in the park, I sat under a tree & hugged my legs as I cried. I didn't know what to do now.
 
"(YN)-ah? Why are you out here by yourself?" I looked up & saw Kevin.
"Kevin oppa, you always come at the right timing..are you a guardian angel or something?" I wiped my tears.
"Hahaha. Ani, I was taking a stroll when I saw you." He laughed & sat beside me.
"I am really confused right now & don't know who to believe.." I told him.
"What happened? Where is your ring?" He noticed.
"It's a long story..." I sighed.
"I have got all day." He smiled.
"Well, yesterday, kiseop brought dongho back & said he slept with someone else. I also could smell woman perfume on him. But dongho denied it & said kiseop drugged him. Kiseop took my ring away from me too." I explained.
"Well, why don't you give dongho another chance to prove himself?" Kevin frowned.
"I don't really think I want to see anyone of them right now.." I shivered.
"Let's go get a cup of hot chocolate. It's freezing.." Kevin grabbed my hand.