Moving in

Irresistible

 

 

- - - - FLASHBACK - - - -

 

"if you ever run into trouble, you can always look for me okay?" I said gently.

"arasso oppa!" She smiled back at me.

i kissed her on her forehead. "I will always love you." I said to soo jin.

 

- - - END OF FLASHBACK - - -

I realized that I betrayed her after saying all that. I deserved this. I woke up & realized that I was still at the bar. I stood up & went home.

 

your POV :

after the party, dongho brought me home & waited for me in my living area. "Eli oppa! Look! I'm getting married!" I jumped excitedly.

"you've got to be kidding me..." Eli groaned.

"I'm moving into Dongho's house. But I will visit every night okay?"

"I knew this day was going to come sooner or later. I'll miss you a lot.."

"I will miss you too." I hugged Eli.

"you better protect her!" He pointed at dongho.

"don't worry, I will hyung." Dongho smiled.

 

i grabbed Dongho's hand & asked him to pack with me. After the last article of clothing was packed, dongho carried my luggage & put it in the car. I waved Eli goodbye & left with dongho.

We reached his house & I immidiately ran to his room. "So you live with your parents?"

"ani, this is our house."

"our?!"

"yeah." He wrapped his arms around me. I went to his balcony & saw the swimming pool.

"oppa! Lets go swimming!"

"now?" He looked at the dark sky. The temperature outside was 18'c.

 

We went down dressed in our swim wear. I dipped my toes into the water, it was warm. "The water is heated.." Dongho giggled. I held onto the edge of the pool as I went in, my feet could not touch the end as it was 1.7 meters deep. Dongho came in & swam towards me.

he put his hands on my waist as I wrapped my legs around his waist for support. "Hold your breath.." Suddenly, he brought me under the water & kissed me. After a few seconds, I ran out of breath & started struggling. Dongho quickly surfaced up. I gasped for air desperately.

"yah, can't you hold your breath?" He asked frustrated.

"mianhe, I wasn't prepared.." I pouted.

"aish whatever. Lets race! If I win, tonight, we will have a bubble bath together. If you win..."

i cut him off & said "then we will Do nothing but sleep tonight." I giggled.

"arasso! But I won't hold back!" He smirked.

 

"1,2,3!"

i swam said fast as I could, but dongho was already far ahead of me. "Oppa! You won. I give up, you're too fast for me!" I shouted. After hearing that, he turned around & carried me into the house smiling. We went into his room & I walked into the toilet shivering. Dongho got the water running while I lit the candles & put in bath salts.

i took off my swim wear & dipped in. Dongho was already waiting for me. He started playing with his hair, making it stand up with the bubbles. After we were done, I ran to his bed & jumped on top. Dongho went over me, both his hands beside me supporting his weight. He leaned forward, about to kiss me. I put one finger on his lips & crawled out.

he pulled my legs, my body immidiately slid back to him.

"are you playing hard to get?" He chuckled.

"Neh ~" I laughed.

my stomach growled, I was hungry. Dongho noticed it too, it was embarrassing. "Omo, my baby is hungry!" He smiled. "Let's get something to eat!" He threw me my clothes while he changed his.

 

we went to a really expensive restaurant & ate.

"jaggiya, I have a ball to attend tomorrow. Do you mind coming with me?"

"I love balls! What's the special occasion?" I was curious.

"it's one of my friend's 18th birthday party. Hoon, soohyun & the others will be there too."

"but I don't have a gown!" I started poking at my spaghetti.

"we will get one for you later!" He smiled.

"but I'll only wear it once! It would be a waste of money!"

"anything for my princess."

 

after our late dinner, we went to the gown botique near by. There were so many different colour & designs to choose from. Dongho helped me pick out 5 gowns & told me to try them. They were all tight fitting. "Oppa, they are all tight fitting!" I pouted.

"that's because you are my fiancée & you look really great in those."

after choosing a red gown, dongho paid & drove us home. Tired, I fell asleep in the car.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

author's note:

heh guys! I'm overseas right now & using my phone to write this. So can't write much. Hehe. I'm sorry! >.< Suscribe plzz. ^^