Wild night?

Irresistible

 

 

After I showered, dongho & I sat on the bed.

"what should we do now?" Dongho looked at me.

"watch tv?" I asked & the tv. We were watching M countdown when super junior performed.

"don't you think Siwon is handsome?" Dongho asked me.

"anyo! Dongho oppa is the most handsome guy in the world!" I exclaimed closing my eyes.

"yah, why are you covering your eyes?"

"they are only for you." I said smiling.

dongho pulled me by my waist onto his lap. "Don't you think we should see Eli today?" He grinned.

"tonight?" I turned to face him & wrapped my legs around his waist.

"neh~ I heard that he proposed to Eun mi yesterday.." He chuckled.

"jinjja?! We should go then!" I was excited & went to change.

 

 

"oppa! I can't find the necklace you gave to me!" My eyes tearing up.

"it's not important anyway! Just put something else on?" He replied buttoning his shirt.

"ani! It's very important to me!" 

"Then why did you lose it?" He came to me with his hands on my waist.

"mianhe. I didn't mean to!" I started crying.

"yah, stop crying." He wiped my tears.

"but.."

i didn't get to continue my sentence as he kissed me. "It's okay.."

we went down & got into his car. "Oppa, lets get them some chocolate?" He put on his sunglasses & drove there.

 

*DINGDONG* I rang the doorbell while dongho stood beside me holding a box of chocolates. After a few seconds, Eli opened the door. "Congratulations oppa!" I hugged him.

"thanks, I see you're better than the day you left." He looked at the clothes I was wearing. I nudged dongho & whispered "oppa, congratulate Eli & smile please.." Dongho didn't really like Eli from the day they first met. Eli didn't like dongho either. They both had a rough start but its all gonna get better.

"congrats hyung." Dongho gave Eli the chocolates.

"thanks." Eli smiled.

"good job baby, I'll reward you tonight." I kissed him.

"This better be worth it.." Dongho hissed.

 

"Eli oppa, won't it be great if our weddings are held together?" I asked.

"sure. Eun mi would love that."

"oh my gosh! I'm so looking forward!" I screamed.

 

it was already 8pm, dongho brought us back. We were in his room.

"what were you thinking?!"

"I just wanted to make our wedding day special.."

"you are ruining it!"

"I just thought-"

he cut me off "just shut up okay? I'm very tired right now."

dongho went to the toilet & slammed the door behind him. I went to the bar beside the pool & took a bottle of whiskey. I drank it continuously, drowning my sorrows out. Soon, I got drunk & everything around me was spinning. I took the bottle with me & started walking back inside.

suddenly, I lost control & dropped the bottle, it smashed into pieces & I fell into the pool. I sank deeper into the water.

 

dongho's POV:

after I showered, I couldn't find (YN). So I went to ask the maids. They told me she went to the bar outside. As I stepped out, it was freezing. I didn't see her anywhere but saw a broken wine bottle near the pool. Curious, I went to check it out. At the corner of my eyes, I saw bubbles in the surface of the water.

I leaned forward & saw (YN) at the bottom. She was drowning. I immidiately jumped inside & swam towards her. I grabbed her & shook her. She didn't respond, I quickly surfaced back to the water & carried (YN) inside. She kept mumbling "dongho oppa, mianhe..."

I told the maids to cleaned her up while I showered. Wondering if she drowned on purpose because of me. I wore my clothes & went to my bed where (YN) was already fast asleep. 

"Bbzzz" my phone vibrated. I picked it up, it was kiseop.

"yeoboseyo?"

"dongho-ah, I can't sleep. Join me in (xxx) bar?"

"I will be there."

 

i wore my long sleeved shirt & pants. Then, drove there. I went in & saw kiseop.

"hey dongho!"

"why can't you sleep?" I asked.

"sit down & I'll tell you."

I sat down & looked at him as he passed me a bottle of wine. He was already drunk.

"it's because of you! Bastard! You took (YN) away from me!"

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"drink first.." He pointed at the wine.

i drank & realized it tasted weird.

"hyung.. What is this?" Everything around me was spinning.

he just smiled at me as I passed out.

 

your POV:

i woke up & saw that dongho wasn't around. "Dongho oppa?" No one answered. I remembered I fell into the pool & now, I'm in Dongho's room. He must have found me & brought me here.

i went down asked the maids if they knew where he went, suddenly, the door opened & I saw kiseop supporting dongho on the other side.

"kiseop oppa, what happened?"

"hangover." Kiseop smiled.

"Why is there women's perfume on him??"

"wild night?" He shrugged.

 

Kiseop brought him to his room & put him on the bed. I started taking my clothes & packing them. Tears started flowing down my face. "Omo! What are you doing?" He asked shocked.

"leaving." I took out a piece of paper & scribbled on it. After placing it beside dongho.

"so you're going home? Need me to send you?"

"komawo kiseop oppa." He hugged me.