The truth.

Irresistible

 

I went down the stairs & sat down on the sofa to watch tv. "Still thinking about Dongho? Come on, Kevin & kiseop are crazy over you. Just choose one. Both are better than Dongho."

"Oppa, I dont cheat on peoples feelings."

"Im just saying that maybe you'll fall for 1 of them..."

"Dont you have something better to do than disturbing me?"

"Eun mi has a bad cramp...."

"Then go make her feel better!"

"Okay okay.." He rubbed my head.

Eli ran out of the door & closed it behind him. A few minutes later his phone rang. I thought it was Eun mi who called him, but when I looked at his phone, it was Dongho who was calling. Eli & dongho must be up to something. I unlocked his phone & checked his messages, I know invading his privacy was very wrong, but i was sure that he was hiding something from me.

I found the conversation he had with dongho....

[ BLUE: DONGHO    GREEN: ELI ]

 

"How is (YN) doing?"

"better.."

"I will come back after it ends."

"where is the end?"

"I dont know now. But i'll know when i get there."

 

Dongho was calling again. This time i picked it up...

"Yeoboseyo?"

"(YN)-ah?"

"neh. When are you coming back?"

"just wait for me."

"How long?"

"a year?"

"thats too long...."

"9 months?"

"Promise?"

"i promise."

"I love you."

"love you too."

I hung up.

 

When Eli came home, I kept quiet. I decided to give him the silent treatment. I went up to my room. Somehow, I didnt really like Dongho anymore. Could it be Kevin? Or even kiseop? My phone rang, I picked it up. It was kiseop.

"(YN)-ah, are you hungry? Do you want to eat with me?"

"Where are you?"

"Im at [ xxx ] restaurant now."

"Oh....okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"great, see you later."

 

I wore my skinny jeans & v-neck shirt. I grabbed a jacket too. As i went down, Eli asked "Where are you going?"

"Dinner with Kiseop." I closed the door behind me.

 

I heard footsteps behind me, but when i turned to look, no one was there. The streets was silent, dark & empty. Kiseop called, I picked it up.

"Hurry up! you're so slow, im so hungry already!"

"arasso." I laughed.

Before i hung up, someone grabbed me from behind & covered my mouth. I tried to scream for help but no one could here me. I was blindfolded & gagged, after a while, I heard 2 men laughing...

"Now we will get our revenge . You sure this is Dongho's girlfriend?"

"Definitely. But lets bring her to the warehouse first. Someone might see us."

They brought me to a vehicle & drove away. This time i was sure that no one would find me.