Date

Irresistible

 

Dongho brought me to watch a baseball game.

"You like watching baseball?"

"I'm not watching the game. Im playing in the game. wish me luck." He winked at me.

 

I went in & took a seat. I was watching Dongho play from there. He looked like a professional playing. "look at her, she follows Dongho everywhere like us too. So why does dongho only treat her nicely & not us!" I turned around & saw those girls from our school. "We will teach her a lesson for messing around with our Dongho!" I stood up & said "so what if i like Shin Dongho!? Just mind your own business & get a life!!"

 

After the game, Dongho brought me to the park. "Oppa! Lets get some ice cream!" I dragged Dongho to the ice cream stand & bought 2 cones of chocolate ice cream. We sat under the tree & ate it. "Aigoo, you've go ice cream on your lips!" Dongho laughed. He leaned forward & kissed me. "There, its cleaned up." My face turned so red that he noticed it & laughed. It was getting late. "Yah pabo, i'll send you home, arasso? Eli is getting very worried." I was ready to forgive Eli, so i nodded in agreement.

"You can walk from here right? If Eli sees me with you, he will kill me." I got out from his car & walked the remaining distance.

I unlocked the door & saw Eli standing there. When he saw me, he came to me & hugged me. "I'm sorry for what i said that day. Forgive me?"

Kevin came from behind & said "Are you free tomorrow? Do you want to go to namsan tower with me?"

I looked at Eli & whispered "He is asking me out??" Eli nodded & said "I think he likes you."

I told kevin "Yeah sure, im free." He smiled & said "I'll pick you up at seven then."

 

- - - - - - NAMSAN TOWER - - - - - -

 

Kevin brought me to an expensive restaurant, the price of the food there was really high!

When we sat down, I saw kiseop & a pretty noona. She must be his girlfriend, & they seem to have a heated arguement. "LEE KISEOP!WE ARE OVER!!DO YOU HEAR ME?!" She shouted & left.

"That noona was really angry..." Kevin said.

"We should mind our own business, YAH, the prices of the food here is over my budget! Cant we go somewhere else?" I pouted.

"Why are you complaining when im the one paying?" He laughed. We ordered our food & waited. While waiting Kevin asked "so you're dating Dongho now?"

"I'm dating you now, so dont talk about Dongho. Lets talk about you instead."

As i drank from the glass of water, he said "There is only one thing you need to know about me, is that i like you." When i heard that, I almost choked on my water. "But i guess you like Dongho, so i'll just have to try my best & win your heart." I just shrugged in reply. I didnt know Kevin was that cheesy.

 

After our meal, I thanked Kevin.

Kevin then went to buy tickets to go up to the top of Namsan tower. We went to the top & saw the view, it was amazing. There were also thousands of love locks there. It was a really romantic sight. If kevin & I were a couple now, we wouldnt be here for the view only but also for the love locks.

"I have to send you home now, Eli is expecting you to be home before 12." Kevin said.

 

I was already home & Eli looked at me & said "So how did it go?"

"He confessed, it made the situation really awkward."

"By any chance, you are not dating Dongho right? As a brother, I think that Kevin is a better option for you."

I rolled my eyes & said "whatever, im going to take a shower."

 

- - - - - NEXT MORNING - - - - -

Eli walked me to school. On the way he said "Im going to Japan with Eun mi (girlfriend) so you will be at home alone for a week. You can take care of yourself right?"

"Of course i can!" I can now start planning dates with Dongho, i was so excited.

"Dont sleep late okay? If you are going out, You'd better go back by 12 arasso?"   "Ye."

 

" you! Just mind your own businesses, S!" It sounded like dongho & it was coming from his locker.

As i walked towards him, the crowd of girls ran towards me & screamed "THERE'S THAT WHO TOOK OUR OPPA!!"

They slapped me & pulled my hair while i layed on the floor screaming. Some of them kicked me & spat on my face.

"YAH!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!" A voice shouted at them.