First day.

Irresistible
Green : eli
purple : you

 

"(YN) -ah! ballee!! You're going to be late for school on your first day! Stop sleeping!" "arasso eli oppa!" "Aish..jinjja.."

 

"RRRIIIINNGG!!" You went to your physics class & your teacher appionted you to sit beside a guy called "Shin Dongho". Dongho loooked at you in a disgusted manner. "Annyounghaseyo.I'm (YN) -mida." you stuck out your hand to shake his,but he ignored you. It caught some attention of the girls sitting around you.you were sure they were talking about you as you heard your name in their conversation.

 

During recess, you sat with eli in the cafeteria and started talking about Dongho.

"Eli oppa, i have this sitting partner in my physics class called Shin Dongho-" You havent finished your sentence & Eli interrupted you...

"Shin Dongho?! YAH! Did he bully you?! Are you hurt?? Do you need oppa to settle it for you??"

"Why would he bully me?"

"He is the school bully!! You should take care of yourself when you're around him! NEVER fall for him!! ARASSO?? He is a playboy! I dont want to see you getting hurt because of that bastard, understand? If he hurts you, you MUST tell oppa okay??"

Is Dongho really that bad?.... I thought.

 

"YAH!I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE DIDNT I?!STOP FOLLOWING ME!I ALREADY BROKE UP WITH YOU MONTHS AGO!GET OVER IT ALREADY!I HAVE NEVER LOVED YOU!LOOK AT YOURSELF!YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME,UGLY !SO ANNOYING..." *SLAP*

Dongho slapped the girl,she was crying and the commotion had attracted a huge crowed.

 

Just then you walked right into the corridor & saw it. Furious, you stepped in & stopped Dongho...

"Thats not how you treat a girl!every girl is beautiful in her own ways!!who are you to say all those nasty things to her?!A man who hits a girl is not a man at all!!" you then brought the girl to the washroom & comforted her. You could hear dongho shouting: "Who do you think you are?!You'd better watch out (YN)!"

 

DONGHO'S POV:

who did she think she was? This is the first time a girl had actually argued with me... I'll get my revenge. (YN)-ah...just wait & see what i've planned for you. You will regret what you just did. Embarrassing me in front of the school is the worst mistake you've ever made.

After school....

(YN) was walking home alone, so i decided to follow her & beat her up.

 

Your POV:

You sensed that someone was following you, but when you looked back, no one was there. Suddenly, someone covered your mouth & dragged you into the bushes. You tried to scream for help & struggle free. But to no avail. He was much stronger than you. When you opened your eyes, you saw Dongho. You thought that this would be the end as he clenched his fist ready to punch you. Suddenly, a stronger force pushed Dongho away. It was a guy whom seem familiar to you but you just could not recall. He looked just like an angel from heaven. He was very good looking. Shocked, Dongho ran away.

"genchahnah?" He asked in an angelic vioce.

you nodded your head & thanked him.

"im Kevin, your brother's (eli) best friend. He told me to follow you back home to see if you are all right as he sensed that Dongho would come after you for embarrassing him earlier today.nice to meet you." he said.

You felt a strong attraction to him. This cant be happening...he is your senior who is about 3 years older than you.

 

Kevin's POV:

She was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. So this is Eli's sister...i think i like her.Should i ask her out tomorrow to join Eli & I to go out for dinner?

 

Dongho's POV:

Who was that guy? Who is she to him anyways,saving her like that... AISH...I've got to stop thinking about her or else i will really fall for her.. I've got better things to do.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I'm sorry this chapter is so short... >.< This is my first time writting.So please bare with my story if its boring. :x Pls comment to show me how to improve my stories further! ^^ Thanks for reading!I'll be updating the next chapter as soon as i think of one. :)