He Smile Again!

Naughty Kiss!

AT SCHOOL - 6.00 PM

 

"Aishh otohkae?! Otohkae?! I already late! Already 6 pm! Otohkae?!"

You fastly run out the school when you realise that you already late wants to go home. You hope that Kris still wait for you. You finally at outside of the school. Your eyes busy searching Kris. For a long time to find Kris, you just realise that he had back back home and leave you alone. You sighed and remember what Kris as told you at the canteen.

 

"I don't like waiting."

 

You sighed again, again and again. At night, you knew that it's was dangerous for a girl walk alone. Especially in a dark place. 

"Can't he wait for me a short while longer?!"

You kick a stone that infront of you. In a dark place, there's someone is watching you. You can feel someone is behind you. You turned back. No one there. Once again you can feel someone is behind you. You turned back again. No one, just an empty place. You swallow your saliva. Scared that maybe someone that wanna kidnap you or the worst thing is that a male maniac. You speed up your movement back home.

You can heard someone footstep behind you. A foosteps like a man. You run. When you heard that footstep also run, you run fastly while screaming.

"Yahh!! Stay away from me!! Yahh!!! Oppa!!"

Your eyes teary, you're crying now. You hope that Kris will appear to help you. Your head now just think of Kris will help you and you will save.

"Yah stop! Ha Na!"

You just run and run. You heard that the guy asked you to stop but you not hear that he yelled your name. You run without looking back.

Suddenly you feel your hand being pulled roughly by someone. You scream more loud, you punch and kick that guy.

"Go away!!"

That guy fall down. You take the chance to punch him. He cried. You stop cry.

"Yah stop that! It's hurt you idiot!"

You so scared and keep punch him. When you see that guy wanna stand up, you quickly run. 

"Yah I said stop! I tired chasing you!"

That guy backhug you and pinnned you at wall. You cover your face using your hands. Scared that he will take a chance on you.

"Jebal don't do bad things to me! I'm still a kid, moreover I still ! Jebal! Jebal!"

The atmosphera become silent. You can feel his breath at your hands. He keep silent. Slowly you pull your hands down. You shock when that guy is really familiar. 

"Kris oppa~"

You hug him tightly. Your eyes start teary. He become statue.

"Oppa~ I'm scared. Wae you leave me alone?"

"Pabo~ I already said that I don't like waiting right? Let's go home."

You nodded. He push you and walk infront you. You chuckles a bit and run like kid chase Kris that already far walked infront you.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oppa I'm thirsty. Can you buy me water?"

His footsteps stop. You also stop. He glares at you. You had to lift your head up to look at him. You admit that he really tall than you.

"Mwo?! Yah you think I'm your slave? I'm not your daddy that always follow your words!"

You pouted. He starts walk followed by you. But you walk slowly behind him while looked down.

"Wait me at the park. I'll go buy the water."

You lift your head up look at him. He walk leave you alone. You walk alone at the park and plays the swing to throw away your boredom that visiting. After play the swing you go play the sliding next.

Not far from your place you can see Kris walk to you while holding a plastic of water. You waves at him. His face still cold. Not reply your waves back.

"Here your drink."

He give you orange juice. It's still cool when you hold the bottle.

"Gomawo oppa~"

You smile to him. He just look at you without smile back. You understand that. You drink the water.

"Woah so tasty~!"

You run and sit at the swing. Kris stare at your behavior. He then walked to you and also sit the swing beside you. He drink his water. He looked infront. He even don't wanna glances a little at you. You stare his side face. He really had a perfect face, a sharp nose and really have a charming smile.

"What you looking at?"

He asked you. You not realise he looked at you back because when you stare his side fast you at your own world. You grin. Embarrassed by your mistake.

"N-n-na~"

You stutter. He still looked at you with his cold face and his super glares eyes.

"There's just..... emmm.... ahhh right! There's a butterfly flying there beside you. I'm stare at it! Yeah! Hehe!"

You lied. He looked at his beside then looked at you back.

"Not good lying kiddo."

You looked at him with surprise face. 

"Oppa~! I'm not kiddo okay! I'm 17 years old okay."

You pout and drink your orange juice like a kid.

"Jjinja? I think I heard you said that you still a kid, moreover you still right?"

He looked at you with smile at his face. You looked at him back. You overawed. Once again you can see his smile.

"Let's go home."

He said and walked first. You smile happily when see his charming smile just now. You run to him and hold his arm. 

"Oppa~"

You make cute face. He looked at you with his cold face again. You become more happy when he not pull his arm when you hold it.

"Ermm.. ~ Can you smile again?"

You asked him. You don't know what ghost has possess you, you asked him to smile. The thing that he don't like. He look at you closely.

"It's not free. You must pay it first."

"Mwo?! I don't have any money."

You pat your pocket while pouted.

"You don't have to use money to pay it."

You swallow your saliva. The way he say really make you scared. 

*Don't said that I have to pay with a....... kiss?!*

He bit his lip and smirk. His face increasingly become more closely to your face.

"Anyoo kenchana! Let's go home! Yea kajja."

You walked quickly leaving Kris behind. 

*Is that his real attitude?*

 

A/N :> Hey guys ~! ^^ hope you like it ~ please subscribe if you like and leave your comment there ~ your opinion always i accepted ~ =))))