He Smiling!

Naughty Kiss!

Purple :> You

Violet :> You friend (Geumhee)

Plum :> Your friend (Lime)

Indigo :> Your friend (Shinyoung)

Red :> Kris

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Mwo?! Borago?!"

"You arranged marriage with...."

"Kris Wu Fan the cold guy at the school?!"

You nodded. Happy smile emblazoned on your lips. Your friends looked shock when heard your confession just now that you gonna arranged marriage with Kris.

"Jjjinja~!" 

Your friends sighed. Kris is a famous guy in your school. With handsome face, intelligent that he have make him craze many girls in the school. Especially, he is son of the rich man. His family always investing in the school. Wanna make sure that the school always the best one. But he had a weakness that is, he is a cold guy. Any girls that trying to closed with him or trying to impress on him shall not be entertained. For you knowed him, you never saw he smile, what else laugh. You really, really want saw his smilingNow, you already determined to make Kris Wu Fan smile. Yes! That is your mission.

"Jeongmal?! Uri Kris oppa~"

Geumhee pouted. Shinyoung glance at Geumhee then stare at you.

"Waegerae?!" 

You asked Shinyoung when she stare at your face for a long time.

"Anyoo~ Hajiman. How did you get know he closer?"

Your friends start stare at you. Geumhee take her chair and sit beside you closely and stare at your face.

"Ppali tell us!"

Geumhee already start with her child behavior. She shake your shoulder.

"Arra~ arra."

You fix your hair first that a bit tangled.

"My family and his family is a good friend. Yeah~! Good friend. His mother want us to marry."

"Jjinja?! Wae imma don't know bout it?!"

"Wae not tell us?"

"Aishh jjinja!"

Lime knock your head followed by Geumhee and Shinyoung. You pouted.

"Mianhae~ I just knowed this thing."

While you and your friends busy talk bout the arranged marriage. Kris past towards the canteen  where you and your friends hang out. Lime elbowed you. You looked at her asking for the answer. She point to Kris and his gang. Although Kris is cold person but he's fine with his friends. Indeed all of his friends also a handsome and rich boy in that school.

Kris past by infront you and your friends. You just can watched without reprove him. You stare his back when he walked and suddenly he stopped and turn back. Glare at you with his super glare. You swallow your saliva when see he stare at you. Slowly he walked to your table.

Geumhee act like she is eating bubble gum although there's no bubble gum in .

Lime act like she is reading book, but the book that she hold is upside-down. Lol Lime~! 

Shinyoung act like she was hearing mp3. You knowed that there's no song in the mp3 coz the mp3 is your's. Hahaks!

 

"Ha Na."

You looked at him. From looking his face, anyody can know that he is a cold person.

"N-na-nae?"

You stutter. He stare at you more closer. Your guys faces just a few inches away. You can feel his hot breath at your face and you can see his eyes moving explore your face. You bit your lips. That time you take a chance to look at his red rose lip.

"Wait for me when school is over. You ride my car. Arra~? Wait for me and don't let me wait you coz I don't like waiting for people."

After said that, he walk away followed by his friends. You rubbed you chest and right off your breath from your mouth. Not far away, he turn back.

"Ha Na!"

He yelled. You looked at him back surprise coz he shout your name. For a moment, you feel special.

"Yea?!"

"Don't ever bit your lips infront a guy."

He smile. Smile plus smirk. You watched him go away untill he dissapeard from your eyes.

*yah?! he smile?! he really smile?! finally he smile?! his smile so charming! i wanna see it again please!*

Once you saw his smile you become a statue. Really shock! He smile at you. Lime, Shinyoung and Geumhee shake your body make you back to the real world. 

"Did you see that?!"

"He smile?!"

"Ha Na-ahh~! You make he smile!"

"Gomawo Ha Na!"

They say in unison. You then stand up and jump with your friends. Happy that you can see Kris smile that nobody see it.

 

 

A/N  :> subscribe if you like and leave your comment there if anything you guys wanna say ~ your opinion always i accept it ~ saranghae guys ~ XD <3333