Love Me or Not?!

Naughty Kiss!

"Oppa help me! It's so heavy!"

You cried. Kris that walk infront you without carry anything stop. He turn back facing you.

He look at the items that you carried then look at you back.

"It's your thing, not mine. Why should I?"

You pouted.

"Oppa~ Jebal."

You make puppy face, hope that Kris will help you.

"Don't want."

You shock with his answer. You pouted more.

"Oppa! You love me right? Help me carry this thing."

You show him your shopping bags.

"When? I don't remember."

Your eyes become wide when heard his word just now.

"Oppa~!"

"There's many meaning sranghae in korean right? I'm chinese. So if I said I LOVE YOU! I will said in chinese. WO AI NI! I said saranghae before coz I want you to realise that I'm love you as brother and sis. Well, you more young than me."

He said while wink at you. Your breath just like stop. Your eyes become wide and stand really infront of him. You have to lift your head more to look at his face.

"Oppa~! You play with my heart!"

"I'm not. You the one who think it something else."

He mess your hair. You pout.

"Then what that bobo for?"

"Bobo? What's that?"

"Bobo molla?! Aigoo oppa! Jjinja bobo molla?!"

He shake his head mean he don't know. You bit your lips.

*Pabo!*

"Bobo is chupchup! Aishh how to explain?! It's a peck! Like when you read something it will say 'Peck your lips'. Understand?"

Kris nodded. He just like a kid that start to learn something. Kyaa so cute!

He then walk again. You chase him and grab his hand.

"Oppa~"

He look at you.

"Hmm~?"

"You really don't love me? Jjinja?! It's true or not?! Oppa~!"

You whining like a kid while shaking his arm. You can see he smile a bit. Enough for you only see it.

"Molla~ We'll see then. I like to eat, so can you cook?"

You bit your lips again and your eyes become wide more. You hold his hand and he hold back but you not notice it. 

"Not so good. Just little."

He grab your bag shopping from your hands and carried it. What a gentle Kris! Hahaks!

"I don't my future wife wearing this y cloth. Example this cloth that you wearing."

You look at your cloth.

"Waeyo? What's wrong with this cloth?"

His step stop followed by you. His face close to you.

"Coz your will prevails."

He whisper. You cover your .

"Yah oppa! Are you looking at that?!"

"What to do?"

He smirk and wink at you. You feel your cheek warming. You quickly walk and leave Kris behind. You can heard his laughing.

"Oppa become ert day by day. Is this his real attitude that nobody can't see it?"

You mumble alone. You remember his behavior at school and when he at home, really different. When at school, he just like a person that don't have any mood. Cold! Then when at home. Haishh jjinja make you scared of him.

 

A/N :> sorry if it bored once again ~ jjinja mianhae ~ *le'bow 90 degrees*