The Day

Naughty Kiss!

"Omo otohkae?! I'm so scared.'

You hold Geumhee hands when the wedding ceremony will start 10 minutes from now. As Shinyoung and Lime said, there are many guest that attend your wedding with Kris. 

"Just be patient Ha Na-ahh ~ Cool ~ Don't make any mistake arra?!"

Geumhee said with serious face. You nodded while smile.

"Woah~! Uri chingu will married with kingka of the school. Daebak~!"

Shinyoung said while pats your head.

"Chukkae! How you seduce Kris oppa? Tell me! I want to seduce Luhan oppa! Kyaa~"

Lime already sit beside you close with puppy face.

"Yah aniya! I'm not seducing him! Jjinja!"

"Ahh jjinja?! Tchh~! Uri Kris oppa."

Geumhee pout. You, Shinyoung and Lime laugh seeing Geumhee sulk.

"So after this you will cal him what? Still oppa? Or..."

Shinyoung interrupt make you blushing.

"Chagiya~"

"Ani~! GEGE!!"

Geumhee cut Lime word. She deliberate rise her voice when pronouncing the word of gege.

"Yahh~!"

You push Geumhee shoulder and blushing more.

When you guys busy talk and talk. Someone knock the door make you shaking.

 

"Are you ready? We're start now."

Your dad enter the room.

"Na-nae appa~"

Your dad walk to you then rub your head. Lime, Shinyoung and Geumhee already leave you and your dad alone.

"Woah~! My daughty jjinja yeppuda. You going to be Kris's wife today."

You smile and blushing.

"Appa~"

"Kajja~!"

"Nae appa."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What Shinyoung and Lime said is right. Theres many guest come to your wedding with Kris. You hold your appa hand tightly. Infront of you, you can see Kris smart with his tuxedo. He still with his cold face. Aishh! 

You stare at his face. He smirk at you make you walk while look down.

*Aishh jjinja!*

You already infront of Kris. He bow to your appa then turn facing you.

"You're so pretty." He whisper, enough for you to hear it. 

You lift your head up while bit your lips shyly and give Kris a sweet smile. You both now facing the guest.

 

"Okay! We will start the ceremony without a chaplain." The wedding emcee said then turn his face facing you and Kris.

"Now theres a book beside bride. Just read the contents from the book." The emcee said again while smile.

You take the book that the emcee said and give to Kris. Let him to read the contents first.

 

"Choneun Wu Yi Fan, promise that I will take care of my wife Choi Ha Na and always love her with all my heart. By this state, I am willing take Choi Ha Na as my lawful wife." 

After you heard that word, you just about wanna cry but you hold it. Kris look at you with smile at is face and give you the book.

"Choneun Choi Ha Na, promise that I will take care of my husband Wu Yi Fan and always love him with all my heart. By this state, I am willing to take Wu Yi Fan as my lawful husband."

You look at Kris. For a moment you both make an eyes contact.

 

"Woah~! The bride so romantic kerrey-chhi?!"

The emcee said celebrated with the cheers guest.

"Now! What bride must do?!"

The emcee ask the guest.

"Kiss!!!!"

Some of the guest shout loudly. Your eyes wide when hear it. You look at Kris, he just smile while look at the guest that shout just now.

"Kerrey-chhi!!!! Kiss~ Kiss~..... Kiss~ Kiss~"

The emcee said while singing Kim Hyun Joong song, Kiss.

Your cheek turn to red like a tomato. 

Kris already turn facing you. He slowly kiss your lips passionately. You close your eyes for a moment.

"Wo ai ni~"

He whisper to you make your love become increases.

"Nado saranghae~"

 

 


 

A/N :> yo~! yo~! Author-nim in ze'house~! XD first i wanna say that sorry for the bad grammar and a bored story ~ hope you guys like it ~ GOMAPTA ~!!! ^-^ kiss~ kiss~.... kiss~ kiss~