Move To A New House

Naughty Kiss!

"Uhh~ This house really big kerrecho oppa?!"

You put your bag beside the sofa and sit on it.

Kris also sit beside you and wraped his hand around your shoulder.

You on the tv.

"This house is too big for us right?"

You stop watching the tv and look around. Kinda big house for 2 people.

"Ermm nae. This house kinda big for us oppa."

You continue watch the tv back.

"Yeah I know right. Don't you want to make many kids to our house?"

Kris already closer to you make your body shaking. You widen your eyes when his thumb finger play with your cheek.

"Oppa hajima~"

You push Kris hand and stand up want to go to kitchen. Make dinner for both of you.

"Where you wanna go? How dare you disobey me! Yah Wu Ha Na!" 

You stop when heard Kris call you with Wu name. You turn around facing Kris. Again he with his cold plus creepy face. You swallow your saliva.

"Josobhamnida oppa." You look down.

"It's okay." Kris walk to you and hug you tightly.

You just let him hug you. You do the same thing.

How I really want this kind of hug long time ago.

Then you can feel Kris hand's rubbing your back. 

"Oppa~" You push Kris's chest softly.

"What you think you're doing ahh?! Byun..."

You can't finish your word, Kris's lip crash your's. Little bit roughly.

"Ermmm~" 

"Opp......pa....Ya....yah.....Let....me...go...Can't...breath...."

You trying push Kris's chest one more time but you can't. More you push him, more he push his chest to you.

Not long, Kris let go your lip. Your chest up and down finding some air. Kris smirk.

"Don't you know I really want this hot kiss? I bet you want this naughty kiss to right? I know everything bout you. How you really relly really ing want my naughty kiss."

He his lip. 

"Ermm.... strawberry?"

He take his head closer to you. You swallow your saliva. 

Omo..! >,<

You closed your eyes tightly. You can feel something hot on your lips. Like saliva plus tongue. 

Saliva?! Tongue?! 

You open your eyes. Your eyes widen when see Kris face really infront you. He is YOUR LIPS!!!!! 

Kyaaaaa!!!!!! 

"Oppa!!!!"

You push Kris's chest hardly make Kris step back. 

"Uhh!! That's rough dear. How can you do that to your husband! Coz you rude and being rough to me. Get ready with the punishment kay?"

Kris walk to you with his evil face while his lip.

"Tonight~" 

He walk upstairs with his evil laugh. He stop for awhile and look at you. You look back.

He wink at you and his lip. Your eyes widen when see his behavior.

What's wrong with oppa? Why he acting like that? Or that his reall attitude? O_O" 

Kyaaaa!!!! Omma.... ootohkae?!

 


Hey guys !! =D

I know that im not update for a long time .. sorry kay ?

I promise that i will update again this night ..