Oppa Mianhae

Naughty Kiss!

"Kris oppa jjinja ert! I know you won't believe me but thats the truth! I also not believe it at first time."

You tell Geumhee when she call you. Well, Geumhee should know bout it. Geumhee is Sasaeng Fan of Kris. (Sasaeng fan = Crazy fan).

"Jeongmalleyo? Yah kojima!"

Geumhee shout not satisfied when you said bad thing about Kris, her beloved oppa.

"Anyoo jjinja! Like I said, I not believe it too, but when he do it again and again its was his real attitude. Jjinja make me scared."

Geumhee silent, maybe shock when knew Kris real attitude.

"Oppa jjinja sweet!"

Shinyoung voice suddenly appeard. You shock when hear her voice.

"Ehh Shinyoung there? Lime?"

"Imma here!"

Lime voice appeard too. 

"Oppa jjinja ert? Otohkae?!"

Shinyoung ask. Her voice little bit rise.

"Errmm dae... We go to holiday right. Then...."

You can't finish your word then you heard all your three friends shout.

"Holiday with he?!"

"You stay at Kris oppa house?!"

"Uri Kris oppa?!"

"Ha Na!!!!!"

They said at the same time.

"Hehe~ Mianhae guys."

You chuckles. You can hear they sighed.

"Arra~ Now! Back to your story."

"Ahh nae nae. Then he said that he don't like his future wife wearing y cloth like mine."

"I don't understand."

Shinyoung intterupt.

"Like this. He said that my cloth that I'm wearing now is prevails my . Aishh jjinja!"

You bit your lips and step your feet on the ground. Mad!

"Haha oppa~ So cute!"

Geumhee chuckles.

"Hehe~ Hajiman..... Yah yah mwohaeyo?!"

 

 

There's something wrong. Suddenly there's a drunk man grab your wrist. You scared.

"Yeobseyo.... Ha Na!!! Kenchana?! Yoebseyo?! Ha Na!!!!"

You can heard Lime voice at the end of the line. The drunk man stepping on your phone make it crash.

"Lime!!!!"

You shout as loud as you can. Hope someone will heard you, but that just a dream. The drunk man pull you into the underbrush. You strunggle to get loose from the drunk man.

He pinned you on the ground make you can't move a bit. You keep shout.

You split at the drunk man face.

"! Damn you !"

"Don't even call me a . I'm not that type of woman."

Once again you trying to realise from he.

"Oppa help me!!! Oppa!!"

The drunk man more closer to you. You can smell the alcohol from his mouth.

He ripe your shirt make you scream more loud.

"Oppa!!!"

The drunk man not able to do anything to you, someone kick his side. He fall down on the ground.

You look at the man that help you.

"Oppa~"

Kris look at you with his super glares cold eyes then look at the drunk man.

Kris just about wanna punch him, the drunk man run away. 

"Oppa mianhae~"

Kris walk to you, he take off his jacket and put it on you then carry you.

He know that you must be scared and trauma with what happen just now.

"Oppa~"

"Shut up!"

He rise his voice. His voice seems angry. 

*oppa mianhae~*

 

A/N :> hey guys Author-nim here ~! ^o^

sorry if it little bit short chappy ~ *le'bow* 

hope you like it ~ XD