Honeymoon Kiss (Part 1)

Naughty Kiss!

Ha Na POV

 

As soon as you entered the room, you just focus at the bed then run over it.

"Bed!" You said then jump on it.

"Woah~! I miss the bed. Jjinja tired." You lazily rolling on the bed.

When you realise that Kris just silent, you turn back look at him.He was staring at you with his cold face.

"Hehe~ Oppa~" You then sit on the bed when Kris keep staring at you. You look down.

He climb up to the bed and sit infront you. You look at him. 

 

Kris POV

 

You just about want to hug Ha Na from back, she more faster jump on the bed while lazily rolling on it.

You stare at her with your cold face while she mumble alone like a baby. Suddenly she turn back look at you. 

"Hehe~ Oppa~" She said then sit on the bed when you keep staring at her non stop. She look down.

You look at your wristwatch then climb up to the bed and sit infront of your wife, Ha Na. She look at you with her stupid face.

You just about wanna laugh but you hold it. Although her face like that, she still look cute at your eyes.

"Oppa wae?" She ask you.

"Its already 7 pm." 

She look at the clock that on the table.

"Ahh yea. Wae?"

She ask again and make you smirk.

Your eyes directed to bathroom door. She look at the bathroom.

"Ahh~ I go bath first nae."

You nodded. She go to her bag and take out her cloth.

As soon as she reach the bathroom door. You block her way, standing infront of her.

She lift her head up looking at you. You lift your eyesbrow.

"Lets take bath together."

You said without feel any shame while hold Ha Na hand.

You just about wanna pull her hand, she fastly pull her hand back. You look at her.

"N-nae~?! Op-pa~~"

She look down. Her face already red like tomato.

"Why? Can't?"

You ask when see her reaction. 

"Ani~ I'm just shy. Let me take my bath then oppa take your bath okay!"

She just bout wanna enter the bathroom, you hug her waist.

"Why can't? We already husband and wife." 

His face still cold.

"Oppa~" You push his hand.

"Not now. Mian~"

She say and push you softly then enter the bathroom.

She locked the door.

 

"Bwoya?! Not now?! Tchh~!"

You rub your chin then smirk.

"Okay if that you want, I need to doubled it then."

You said then smile alone then sit on the bed while read book.

 


 

A/N :> hey guys~! sorry for the bad grammar nae~ n sorry if it bored :''((

its short chappy ~? sorry again~ i though i wanna make other Honeymoon Kiss (Part 2) after this ~

just wait nae ~~~~~ ^-^ | ^o^ | ^^ | =) | =D | XD