Wo Ai Ni~

Naughty Kiss!

As soon as you arrive the room. Kris ask you to take a bath. He back to his coldness. You just followed what he said without retort.

After you done with your bath, Kris turn to take a bath. Before he enter the bathroom. He managed to glares at you with his coldness face. He look at your hand and enter the bathroom.

You sighed and walk to the bed then sit on it. You look at your right hand that feel sore. Maybe it wound when you struggle to get loose from the drunk man just now. You blow your hand that feel really sore.

You heard the bathroom door knob twist. Kris out from the bathroom. You just watch his behavior.

He walk to you with medication at his hand.

"Give me your hand!"

He said still with his coldness.

You give him your right hand that injured.

He put the medicine on your hand and blow it sometimes. You stare at his cold face, he glances at you little, you quickly look away when notice he glances at you back.

"Done!"

He walk to the desk and put the medication into the drawer.

He walk back to you and sleep. You glances at him want to make sure that he really sleep. You see his eyes closed.

You sighed again.

 

"Oppa~"

You call him. Silent. No answer from him.

"Oppa-ahh~"

You try call him again. 

"Hmm~?!"

He replied indifferent. 

"Gomawo~ If you not there and help me I don't know what will happen to me now. Jeongmal gomapta~"

He turn back facing you. For awhile you two make an eyes contact. He sit.

"Just that?"

He ask.

You silent while pouted.

"I know its my fault."

"Yeah! Its your fault! I already said to you not to wearing this cloth! Wae you not follow what I say! See what happen! If I'm not looking for you just now maybe you already lost your ! Sha gua!"

He knock your head. You pouted more.

"Mianhae~"

You rub your head.

"I really worried bout you. Can you please listen what I say after this?!"

You nodded.

"Good kid~"

He mess your hair. 

"Oppa-ahh~! Imma not a kid okay!"

You fix your mess hair.

He chuckles a bit.

"Don't ever do it anymore arra?! I'm so scared just now. I don't want anything bad happen to you. A person that so important to me."

You look at him shockly.

"Na-nae~?"

He hold your shoulder.

"I don't know that I would say this especially to girl. I never say this to any girl."

His face more closer to you. You close your eyes tightly, scared that  he maybe do anything to you.

*Omo~! Otohkae?!*

"Wo ai ni~"

He whisper make you open your eyes wide.

"Nae?!"

"As you can heard just now. I said wo ai ni!"

He peck your lips. You chuckles a bit and mehrong.

"Jeongmal?"

He nodded. You bit your lips. Shy!

"I know about your mission that want to make me smile and you did it."

You just can grin heard what he said.

"And I also know that you like my naughty kiss."

He smirk.

"Mw-mwo~?! Aniya~ Why would I wanna like such that ert thing. HAHA!"

You lie. Trying to hide it.

"Ahh really?"

Passionately he kiss your lips. You shock with his behavior.

You can feel his lips moving explore your face.

*Omo~! Otokaji~?! Otokaji~?!*

You can feel his lips from your forehead down to your nose, from nose down to cheek and lastly your lips. Long-time he kiss it.

He take your hands and wrap around his neck.

You break the kiss.

"Oppa~"

You look down. He pull up your chin, asking you to look at his face.

"Its okay. We gonna married soon."

You can't say anything, his lips continue kiss your lips. You closed your eyes.

That night, two heart become one. The room become witness both of your love.

 

*Wu Yi Fan! You're mine now!*

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :> yo~! yo~! Author-nim in the house~! sorry for the bad grammar guys~! english is not my no. 1 language~

hope you guys understand nae n hope you guys like it~ tata~!!!