Tried to walk

Tried to walk

''EUNKYUNG!!!!'', shrieked Gongchan as he stops chasing after Eunkyung. 

Shinwoo on the other hand caught up with Eunkyung. Shinwoo grabs Eunkyung and tries to calm her down. Tears trickled down her eyes like a faulty tap. Shinwoo knew that she was in no condition to face Baro. 

''Eunkyung-ah, let's go to the office.'', Shinwoo suggested.

Eunkyung just stood there emotionless, Shinwoo had no choice but to drag her to the office. 

''OH! Eunkyung-ah, what happened? Shinwoo-ya what happened?'', asked Mrs Lee.

''Eunkyung is not feeling well, can we stay here for awhile till she feels better?'', Shinwoo responded to Mrs Lee questions.

'' Alright, since the bell is going to ring soon, she'll be able to go home and rest'', Mrs Lee tried to comfort Eunkyung by giving her water.

Eunkyung stares blankly at the empty space infront of her as she thought about Baro on their graduation day. His cheerful face, his lame jokes, everything. She failed to realise all the signs. Eunkyung closes her eyes as the thought of it made her distressed. Baro's words repeatedly rewinded in her head like a broken radio.

''I, Cha Baro loved Eunkyung for 8 years!''

 

''Eunkyung-ah, we'll stay here for awhile ok? I'll go take your stuffs.'', Shinwoo said those words by holding her on the shoulders.

Shinwoo gingerly walks towards the classroom, Sandeul and Gongchan were clearing up the mess. Whereas, Baro was nowhere to be seen. Jinyoung was silently packing up Eunkyung's things into her bag. For some reason, Shinwoo knew this was going to be a big matter. Shinwoo broke the silence by coughing.

''Ah..you guys, Eunkyung is all right, she's just not feeling well. Jinyoung, i think it's better you take her things to her...'', requested Shinwoo.

''She's at the office right?,'' asked Jinyoung.

Shinwoo only nodded his head while helping Gongchan and Sandeul.

''Sandeul-ah? Are you crying?.'', asked Gongchan.

''No, i'm not. The wind just went into my eyes and i...'', Sandeul stops his sentence all of a sudden and rushes to the toilet.

Sandeul being a very emotional guy, cried his heart out in the toilet and he kept asking himself, why of all the people must Baro love Eukyung, he should have been fast enough to realise that Eunkyung had always loved Jinyoung.

''Baro-ya, you're such a fool!'', exclaimed Sandeul.

 

Jinyoung took a couple of deep breaths before going to Eunkyung, he knew that he had to stay calm in times like this. Even if he was affected, he didn't want Eunkyung to agonize over Baro or even feel burdened in the relationship. The bell finally rings, and since there was no teacher, everybody ran out of the classroom celebrating except for Shinwoo and Gongchan. Jinyoung finally steps out of the classroom and sees Eunkyung who had walked out of the office to get her things. Jinyoung runs to her and flashed a smile. 

''Eunkyung-ah, are you alright?,'', Jinyoung tried to cheer her up.

''Oh...oppa, i have to go somewhere first. I'll see you later.'', Eunkyung said those words emotionessly and grabbed her bag from Jinyoung's hands.

''Eunkyung...'', before Jinyoung finished his sentence, Eunkyung runs away.

Jinyoung leans against the wall, astonished by Eunkyung's actions. He was worried, but he knew that Eunkyung needed some time alone. He was afraid to lose her, to lose her to Baro....

He watches her as she slowly disappears from his sight.