I'll be on my way then.

Tried to walk

* The next morning *

'' Omma, i have something to tell you.'', Eunkyung announces as her mother served her a cup of hot drink.

'' Oh, what is it? Is something troubling you?'', Eunkyung's mother replies with a tinge of worry in her voice.

'' I-i-i've decided to go find Dad. Since, this year is the final year, we can't live like this right? At least, i have to find him, i have to know why he left us.'', Eunkyung held her mother's hands as she uttered those words.

'' Something happened right? This is just an excuse right? Tell me. At least, tell me what happened Eunkyung-ah.... you can't leave your mother here like this..'', Eunkyung's mother tries to control her tears.

'' I just want to be alone for awhile. I've realised that i've been hurting everybody around me. I might just go insane. How fate turned me into a fortune's fool. Omma...'', she tries to convince her mother.

'' Alright, i understand, what about Jinyoung? Are you going to tell him?'', Eunkyung's mother asks her while wiping her tears.

* Tears welled up Eunkyung's eyes as she nods her head *

* Baro comes out from the toilet *

'' Eunkyung-ah, are you feeling better?'', Baro went up to her.

'' Yup, i'm feeling all better '', Eunkyung fakes a smile.

'' Then, let's go.'', Baro declares as he grabs his belongings.

'' Where?''

----------*on the way to the hospital*----------------------

'' Why are we going to the hospital? I'm fine!'', Eunkyung angrily grabs Baro as she misunderstood his intentions.

'' Yah! Why are you getting all angry, i'm bringing you to your boyfriend! What should i call you? An ungrateful brat? Calm down, just because i like you doesn't mean i'm that concerned about you,'', Baro pulls Eunkyung away from him and grabs her shoulders.

For a moment, Eunkyung felt like she was in a dream. Hospital? Jinyoung? 

'' Did i just hear that right?'', Eunkyung asks again.

'' I'm not sure how, but Jinyoung is hospitalised due to a broken rib.'', Baro answers her question.

* Baro phones Sandeul to get information *

'' Let's go Eunkyung. Ward 34, Bed 27.'', Baro hastily grabs Eunkyung's hands and rushes to find Jinyoung.

--------------* Finally finds Jinyoung *----------------------

Eunkyung and Baro finally arrives. The first thing they saw was Shinwoo's back. Eunkyung's heart skips a beat as behind Shinwoo was Jinyoung. She was afraid, she was too afraid to break the news to him, with him in that condition. Sandeul greets Baro and Eunkyung, whereas Gongchan was fast asleep at the corner. Shinwoo steps aside, revealing the injured Jinyoung. 

'' Eunkyung-ah! Argh..'', as soon as Jinyoung sees Eunkyung, he naturally calls out for her as he clutches his hands and held on to his chest.

'' Yah! Babo! Why are you hurting yourself. Haish, Eunkyung-ah, hurry here. He's been waiting for you all night'', Shinwoo voices out as he glares at Jinyoung to not get too excited.

* Eunkyung slowly tries to walk towards Jinyoung. *

'' Oppa...'', tears streamed down her face as she uttered those words.

'' Eunkyung-ah... why are you crying?'', Jinyoung held her hands as he sees her sobbing.

'' I'm so sorry... it must been because of me right? That-that you're like this.''

'' Fool, you're crying because of this? Yah~ I'm a man, this is nothing. Worrying about you hurts more..'', Jinyoung tries to comfort her.

* Eunkyung hastily wipes her tears away and took several deep breaths *

'' Sandeul oppa, Shinwoo oppa and Baro oppa, could you all please leave me and Jinyoung for a couple of minutes?'', requests Eunkyung.

'' Ah? Lovey dovey moment. Let's go you guys. I was so hungry!'', Sandeul hurriedly rushes out of the room and pulls Shinwoo and Baro with him, leaving the sleeping Gongchan behind.

* Baro, Shinwoo and Sandeul leaves the room *

Jinyoung concentrates on Eunkyung's actions. It was as if something foreboding was going to happen, hence Jinyoung hugs Eunkyung tightly. The scent on her hair, the warmth that he felt from her, he felt like it was going to be the last time.

'' Don't leave me.'', Jinyoung shakes uncontrollably as he expresses his insecurities.

'' Oppa, listen to me. Please.'', Eunkyung tries to pull the frightened Jinyoung away from her, instead he held her even close to him.

'' No, no. I don't want to hear it. That look on your face, you're going to say it's going to be alright and then leave me right?''

Eunkyung was flabbergasted by her boyfriend's actions, it was the first time she had ever seen him so scared and frightened. 

'' I can't live without you, don't you get it? Baro, baro what about him? Now that he found you, what did he say?'', Jinyoung voices out as he held on to Eunkyung still.

'' Oppa.. stop being like this. What i'm going to say, has nothing to do with him. I'm sorry for my actions yesterday. I'm not going to explain myself for what i did yesterday. All these while, i'm nothing but trouble.''

'' What else do you have to say?'', still holding on to Eunkyung.

'' I-i'm leaving.'', she uttered those words painfully hoping Jinyoung would understand

* Jinyoung bursts into tears and lets her go *

'' Fine! Then go! Go away and don't ever come back.'', Jinyoung yells at Eunkyung and pushes her away from him.

He hastily took off his ring and threw it away. Tears streamed down his face as he tried to control himself. 

'' Go! Leave me!'', Jinyoung became hysterical.

* Nurse rushes in and tries to calm him down *

* Eunkyung went off with her belongings *

'' Be well..'', those were the last words Eunkyung left for Jinyoung.

'' The words 'be well' seemed so sad, so tears are already welling. They fill up in between my eyes, so i try to hide it with my hand. I really hated you. Tears are falling and my smile is disappearing more and more. Because you once lived in my heart that I called love, and you have left me.  How will i walk in these streets without you? Don't easily forget me, because it'll hurt me too much''- Jung Jin Young.

Jinyoung painfully sees the love of his life, walk away from him. 

-------------

 

Tried to walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: This is the final chapter of Tried to Walk :'(. The real reason why Eunkyung left Jinyoung was because she didn't want to hurt him and Baro. Plus, it would only be practical to be alone for a moment to have a good reflection on oneself. ^^. Do leave comments and sorry if the ending wasn't good enough. *BOWS* i had to match it with the title of this story 'tried to walk', plus i really cried while writing this and listening to the song. Thank you so much for reading. Plus i didn't want to drag this story lest you guys find it boring. I might have in mind to write a sequel to this one, but i'll be focusing on writing the new one called 'Unrequited love', for Jinyoung and Sandeul's fans you should read that one!! Haha, with that, let's continue to support and love B1A4 and be proud BANA's for the boy's success. ^^)